Replies

• Funsoaps
    Funsoaps Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    Huge difference!~ amazing!
  • coullmom
    coullmom Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Congrats, that is an awesome transformation! How old is your daughter? It\s hard being a single parent!
  • swcoach7
    swcoach7 Posts: 4
    Options
    WOW!!! Congrats!! How did you do it!! I am tring to go from 236- 170. Right now I am at 213 and stuck!!
    I do two workouts a day 5-7days a week. Watch what I eat and drink 8-12 glasses water a day! HELP!!
  • GambinoGirl
    GambinoGirl Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Congrats:)
  • ajbltn
    ajbltn Posts: 57
    Options
    Way to go! That's why I'm hoping I'm successful this time around. Simpler approach and not stressing about it. And honesty, accountability. :) You're a smart egg. Congrats!
  • serenity10495
    serenity10495 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    WOW you are really an inspiration !! Keep doing what you doing. Yes you do look amazing !!!!
  • love2cook_Jody
    Options
    Wow! Huge difference...u look great!
  • mybbyajmc
    mybbyajmc Posts: 14
    Options
    Ur smokin! Great job!
  • Candoall
    Candoall Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    You look years younger. Congrats!!
  • toothfairy79
    toothfairy79 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    WOW congrats...that is a big change..had to look twice:)
  • Ricky1103
    Ricky1103 Posts: 68
    Options
    Great stuff! Good job man..Well done!
  • jweidner33
    jweidner33 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! Congrats!! How did you do it!! I am tring to go from 236- 170. Right now I am at 213 and stuck!!
    I do two workouts a day 5-7days a week. Watch what I eat and drink 8-12 glasses water a day! HELP!!

Make sure you are eating enough. I ate my calories back all the way through. I know there is a big debate on here whether or not to do that but I just think it depends on the individual. I do know that eating to little will slow the metabolism down and make it harder to burn. So if you feel like you are stuck try to make sure your net is around your goal every day. Do it for 3-4 weeks and see if you can jump start things. Make sure you have a heart rate monitor. A good one like a Polar. I use an FT4. Keep your heart rate in the Cardio or Fat burning zone. any higher than your cardio zone and you aren't burning the fat stores effectively. Um other than that again keep the water intake up. I drink close to a gallon a day.
  • jweidner33
    Options
    Congrats, that is an awesome transformation! How old is your daughter? It\s hard being a single parent!

She is 14 and starting High School next year. It can be very hard but it's so rewarding.
  • superpapa16
    superpapa16 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    5. Most importantly be honest with yourself. Don't pretend the cupcake was only 25 calories.

Haha! So true!
  • luppic8
    luppic8 Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    What an outstanding transformation! Congratulations, you look awesome!
  • ExplorinLauren
    ExplorinLauren Posts: 991 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!!!!!!! Great job!! And you look younger and happier too :)
  • Shae3891
    Shae3891 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, you look great! Keep it up :)
  • joypeaceloveall
    Options
    What an incredible transformation! You look great!
  • almaster666
    almaster666 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Great job man!
  • jweidner33
    Options
    Thank you again to everyone for all of the nice words.

I posted this back around Christmas time and I am proud to say I have maintained my weight for 5 months. I wasn't really logging either. I learned enough on this site to be able to do so mostly in my head. Now I am looking to shed about 5% body fat and I am back to logging. I don't care to bulk so I am going to focus on a fat burning cardio circuit with enough resistance training to have some definition. I am going to try to hit 100G of protein daily to help keep muscle while I burn the fat. If I do it correctly that means about 8 lbs lost and I shouldn't look much smaller. Just more defined. I am new to all of this so I could be all wrong lol. It's fun to experiment though!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!