Is there anyone on here not looking to be a size 2?

Options

Replies

• maremare312
    maremare312 Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'8" and honestly can't even imagine being anything smaller than a size 12. My goal weight is probably 165-180.
  • pullipgirl
    pullipgirl Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    I'm not looking to be a size besides sizes change with different brands, I'm just ready to look toned and fit
  • vasogoma
    vasogoma Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I'm not even sure I would look good being a size 2, it would be way too thin for my body type. Right now I want to be a size 9, but I am in no pressure. My body will work it's way to be the size it has to be, and I don't care for a number in the back of my jeans, I want to feel comfortable with myself.
  • DianaSakai
    DianaSakai Posts: 5
    Options
    I have never been a size 2. I'm 5'6" and currently weigh 163. My goal is 155. I would like to be in a size 8-10; some clothes I already am. I am just really looking to be healthy. To eat better, exercise more and just feel comfortable in my own skin.
  • rosieslim140
    rosieslim140 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    my goal is 140 but thats just healthy wieght, I DO NOT want to be a size 2. I am also worried about losing my big beautiful booty so I mainly work my core and use weights
  • rose313
    rose313 Posts: 1,146 Member
    Options
    I'd like to be a 6, I think I'd look sick and probably break in half if I was a 2. Right now I'm a 10-12.
  • chicfreak9
    chicfreak9 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I dont want to be a size 2 I just want to lose enough so that I dont start a brush fire when I walk.
  • julslea
    julslea Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    I can't imagine being a size 2. I would however love to be a size 8 or 10 but I have a long way to go to get there.
  • qtiekiki
    qtiekiki Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    my goal is 140 but thats just healthy wieght, I DO NOT want to be a size 2. I am also worried about losing my big beautiful booty so I mainly work my core and use weights

I am size 2, and have a booty. Just sayin'. :tongue:
  • missquela
    missquela Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    ME! I'm 5'9" started at 265 and i just want to be back in my 12s! i was 150 size 6 in high school and everyone thought i was a cokehead lol... i think i'll be happy at 175, maybe a size 8/10 anything smaller, i'll lose my sexy... and i don't want that! ;-P
  • Sunpoet
    Sunpoet Posts: 67
    Options
    I don't think it's possible for me unless I truly was just a skeleton. I'm 5'10' and at my lightest weight of 135 I was still a size 8.
  • xlolitabandita
    Options
    I feel like I would look great at a size 2...I'm a 4 now and I would by no means so I am all skin and bones or lacking in the curves department. Different sizes look good on different people. I'm 5ft 4in, by the way.
  • bunnyfufu2012
    Options
    I'm 6ft and I'm trying to get down to 160. I have no clue what size that is maybe a size 11.
  • LBxLB
    LBxLB Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'9 my gw is 160 I'm guessing that's a size 8 but don't quote me on that
  • TheGreenfaerie
    Options
    The smallest I ever was at my current height (5 foot even to 5 foot 1) was a size 4 with room to spare... way back in 7th grade middle school when I played soccer and was on the tail end of my last growth spurt. My mother was convinced I was anorexic and would follow me around to try to make sure that I was eating properly (which I was, and I was in the healthy BMI range for my height at the time although I don't remember the exact weight, nevertheless she continued to stalk and annoy and try to plump me up--which in hindsight is sadly amusing.)

The last time I felt fit was at at 135 lbs and a size 6 in college, when I went to the gym and lifted weights 3 times a week for about 45 minutes at a time, plus I'd do a mile on the elliptical, and, being in college, I walked a bunch in my day to day life. Technically I was overweight according the the BMI charts, but only barely, and I had visible abs and killer arms and calves, so I didn't worry too much about it. My frame looks good with a bit of muscle and I have broad shoulders for a girl, so I truly didn't care about the number.

Current size is 14/loose 16... thanks to 3 years of high stress, long commutes, sitting at a desk all day, and not watching what we ate. (ugh) BMI is, sad to say, technically edging obese at present. I never hit 200lbs, but I got a hell of a lot closer to that number than I'd like to admit. I don't own any size 14 jeans, but right now I can slide my 16s off without undoing the buttons or zipper because they are loose, but my stack of old 12s are just a bit too snug to step down yet. At least my 16s aren't snug now... o.O

I have a long way to go, but my goal is to get back to that college fitness level (including approximate or lower weight and size) so that I start off healthy when we (I'm engaged to marry soon) start a family, but I certainly wouldn't complain if I can go lower. As such a size 6 or even a 4 is probably not an unreasonable goal, and a size 2 would be theoretically possible but probably not in my personal cards. Fiance met me at a size 6, and while he still loves me dearly as I am, we both know that I'd feel (and look) a hell of a lot sexier at my old fitness level.
  • mlb929
    mlb929 Posts: 1,974 Member
    Options
    I've read several posts on this thread but haven't followed all of them. And all I keep thinking is WOW... really judging ourselves by clothing size is rather silly. The reason I say that, it's manufactures make sizes bigger to make us feel better about ourselves. I never set out to be a certain size, I never set out with much of a goal weight. What "I" wanted, was low body fat % and to be healthy. Convincing myself that I wanted to have curves while still being in an "obese" range is not healthy. I'm not a big person 5'4" tall. I'm physically fit, lean muscle with body fat % about 17%. I've freaking worked my butt off for it and continue daily to eat well, keep my body fit, exercise intensely, but my proudest goals are the fact that my kids see mom as strong, fit, and tough. My dad has had 4 heart attacks, and my cholesterol numbers and heart attack risk are minimal. I had gestational diabetes, and no risk now based upon my health. My resting HR is 37, I can run marathons, and I can bench press my own weight. We are delusional as people if we think that we are healthy carrying extra weight, not wanting to remain fit and worrying more about size than health. I was a size 6 when I got married (a long time ago) and am the same "size" now... but clothes i purchase now are a 0 in size. It's not about the clothing size. And frankly, I wouldn't "want" to be this size anyway, other than I've worked really hard to be fit, it's horrible to try to find clothes that don't look like a teenager should be wearing them... I will not wear shorts that short :)
  • tabik30
    tabik30 Posts: 443
    Options
    I just want to eat healthy and moderatly exercise and let my body decide what weight/size it wants to be
  • MommaKit79
    MommaKit79 Posts: 852
    Options
    I am definitely not looking to be a size 2! I started at 234 and I'm at 205 now. Hoping for 160 but will be happy with 175. I'm 5'9". Even at my smallest in high school with ribs and collar bone sticking out I was only 145 and a size 9. I started at size 18 and I'm just barely in a 14 (although some of those 18s still fit!). I'd love to be a size 10. I don't think single digits is a possibility for me.
    [/quote

SAME BOAT! ] I wont EVER be in single digits! I am bordering a 14/16 now. I would just LOVE to be a size 12! :) I am 6'2" and Currently 225lbs. If I could get to 200, I would be happy! :) But, have to say, who knows what will happen when I start REALLY going at the weights! :)
  • sofitheteacup
    sofitheteacup Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    I'm your height and started out at 211. My goal weight was, and remains, 150. I'm at about 165 now, and if I get to 150 and want to go lower that's great. I know what you mean about wanting to stay curvy though- I'm mourning my loss of a cup size already, and I'm sure it only increases from here on out. That being said, I am more interested in toning up than losing more, since my body is already drastically different... but doesn't look "good". Sigh.
    Goal size is a 10, but ideally I want to be a single digit size, so 8 or 9 is fine.
  • hopeandlove91
    hopeandlove91 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I DO NOT want to be a size 2, my goal is to get in the "healthy" weight range according to BMI.