First Bikini Ever!

Options

Replies

• dherrmanmom
    dherrmanmom Posts: 16
    Options
    Since I've finished having kids I've lost almost 40 lbs. (My highest weight was 180). Everything on me looks much nicer but my stomach still looks a lot like your before picture (I've had 3 c-sections). Your picture gives me hope that if I keep going then maybe I can one day look something like your after picture - without surgery. :-)

Congrats!! You've more than earned it, strut your stuff in that bikini with your head held high!
  • auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    Options
    You HAD BETTER get your butt to the beach, you will look better than 90% of the people there!

:heart:
  • SafireBleu
    SafireBleu Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely fantastic. Wear that bikini to the beach girl and rock it!
  • realpure
    realpure Posts: 156
    Options
    You look gorgeous!! Congratulations. I hope you post pictures of yourself on the beach next!
  • MichelleMcClung
    Options
    You look absolutely AMAZING!!! You are SO ready for the Beach girl!! Good for you!! I have experienced the same fear as you. I had never EVER worn a bikini in my LIFE up until this year when I finally feel like I am reaching my goals and getting to where I want to be. It's really exciting to be able to finally wear one! And Bikini's are so CUTE and Sexy! I have been buying quite a few from VS lately and it's so much fun to FINALLY be able to do so! Kudos to you! Keep up whatever you are doing! You look fab! :o)
  • houlenberg
    houlenberg Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I am beyond impressed. You look fantastic and you give me HOPE!

What plan did you follow?
  • bonbon_bee
    bonbon_bee Posts: 10
    Options
    You look amazing! I was worried about how my stretch marks would look after weight loss and now you've given me hope that they won't be red/purple forever!

Congratulations!
  • 1smemae94
    1smemae94 Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration. If I ever look even half as good as you do I will be happy. Wear that bikini every chance you get because you've earned it. And hold your head up high and smile while you do it. You look great.
  • PRprincess
    PRprincess Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    You look freakin fantastic! Great job, keep up the great work! I think you should definitely wear it to the beach, just sayin. lol
  • PRprincess
    PRprincess Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! I was worried about how my stretch marks would look after weight loss and now you've given me hope that they won't be red/purple forever!

Congratulations!

Yes I agree, I definitely feel much better about the future of my stretch marks. :D
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!! Great work, I'd wear a bikini every day if I were you!
  • vguynes
    vguynes Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your weight loss success!! You look AMAZING! Fantastic Job!
  • Irish_Lanie
    Irish_Lanie Posts: 100
    Options
    SKINNY MINNIE! You better go rock that body ! At least for the rest of us! :)
  • PinkKitty724
    PinkKitty724 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Wow! Strut your stuff in that bikini because you look AWESOME! Don't fret, I think you should show off your beautiful new figure at the beach! :):)
  • grumpy2day
    grumpy2day Posts: 212
    Options
    You look gorgeouse in the bathing suit!
  • sarafil
    sarafil Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    Totally wear that bikini to the beach!!!! You look fantastic. Seriously.
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    If those pics are real, please accept my congratulations, you look great, but................
    Something about the pictures makes me think they aren't the same person.
  • cardiokitten
    cardiokitten Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Looking gooooood!
  • RainbowBrite86
    RainbowBrite86 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Amazing difference! Well done :happy: your hard work has 100% paid off and you look fantastic now!
  • SteviePaige
    Options
    I don't know how you could ever think NOT to go to the beach! You look amazing!!!!!!! What a huge transformation! You have earned this, go out and strut your stuff!! You have NOTHING to be ashamed of!!! Congrats, you look unbelievable!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!