40 lbs lost. This site helped change my life. Pic

Options
15678911»

Replies

• bewitchinglife
    bewitchinglife Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Great work! You should be so proud of yourself!
  • reneegee23
    reneegee23 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Amazing, you look terrific! This site has changed me too, so much for the better.
  • jillybean
    jillybean Posts: 57
    Options
    Great job and Great advice!
  • bruinstar
    bruinstar Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Great job! And thanks for the great tips! You are really an inspiration to us all.
  • coullmom
    coullmom Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Congrats, that is an awesome transformation! How old is your daughter? It\s hard being a single parent!

She is 14 and starting High School next year. It can be very hard but it's so rewarding.
    |My daughter is turning 13 this month. I also have a 9 year old son.....and you're right, the rewards are amazing!!
  • happyfeetrebel1
    happyfeetrebel1 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    So Awesome!

You're lookin' goooood :)
  • Joeyje3
    Joeyje3 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! You look alot younger too. :smile:
  • noweightfisherj
    noweightfisherj Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Good for you. I hope to do the same.
  • SusyPatty
    SusyPatty Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Great job. I hope to in your position in a few months.
  • Dudagarcia
    Dudagarcia Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    Aww very nice good for u!
  • MNguerita
    MNguerita Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the kind words. I was going to try to reply to everyone but I guess that is just silly. I cannot say enough good things about this site. For extra motivation I wanted to point out I lost 28 lbs in about 90 days. I had lost about 15 lbs over about 6 months before finding this site. My advice to anyone that cares.

1. Keep it simple
    2. Drink tons of water
    3. When unsure - Over estimate calories in and under estimate calories burned.
    4. Don't obsess over the scale. Pick a weigh in day once a week and stick with it.
    5. Most importantly be honest with yourself. Don't pretend the cupcake was only 25 calories.

So true! Words to live by! It's worked for me so far...love it when people reaffirm what I am already doing/thinking.
  • mommyred35
    mommyred35 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    You look great
  • tshields27
    tshields27 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    amazing job!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!