Short Girl Challenge!!!

Options

Replies

• Evette7
    Evette7 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    GOOD MORNING! I hope everyone is off to a great start to their weekend!

What does everyone have planned for today?? I am going to try and get some extra exercise by going for a walk (no place to go hiking within 2 hours of me he in Dayton Ohio). I am going to a Pole Dancing class at 10 too! I swear it is addicting!

I had a high calorie day yesterday but it is a new day and I am making good choices.

Hope everyone has an excellent day!

I have a baby shower at noon so the plan is to eat a salad before I leave so I have a better chance of resisting the snacks! Today I hope to get some swimming in because it is beautiful outside!
  • lsan1125
    lsan1125 Posts: 20
    Options
    I would love to join. I'm 5'3" but 160lbs...I've been this weight for well over a year and can't seem to shake it off. I really need help and support.
  • LAWoman79
    LAWoman79 Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Me too, please! I'm 5'3, and 169 lbs. I've been stuck for a month now. Ugh...
  • Zerashen
    Zerashen Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    GOOD MORNING! I hope everyone is off to a great start to their weekend!

What does everyone have planned for today?? I am going to try and get some extra exercise by going for a walk (no place to go hiking within 2 hours of me he in Dayton Ohio). I am going to a Pole Dancing class at 10 too! I swear it is addicting!

I had a high calorie day yesterday but it is a new day and I am making good choices.

Hope everyone has an excellent day!

I plan to play some Sims 3, and either hula hoop or jog at some point today. Going to make sure I get my water in too. I've gotten to the point where as long as I get my water in, I can forgive myself a higher calorie day.
  • tamoore19
    tamoore19 Posts: 14
    Options
    Hello, I'm up for the challenge!! 5'1 200 lbs

Learning to eat better and getting better at it.
    Trying for 1hr in the AM & PM
  • ladyS31
    ladyS31 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Yay! Count me in:smile:
  • S_Plumes
    S_Plumes Posts: 1
    Options
    Count me in, I'm 5'4'' and 174lbs hoping to get down to 138lbs

From London in the UK, this is Jubilee weekend and so many tempting treats about!
  • Zerashen
    Zerashen Posts: 59 Member
    Options

From London in the UK, this is Jubilee weekend and so many tempting treats about!

What's Jubilee weekend?
  • missymuffet459
    Options
    I would love to join as well. I am new here and so far am loving what I see. I am 5' 4" and 181 when I weighed in at the gym this past week.
  • quie618
    quie618 Posts: 102 Member
    Options

What's Jubilee weekend?

Queen is celebrating 60 years on the throne. I'm not British... but I guess I'm an anglophile. :) Wish I was there to celebrate too!!!
  • islandnutshel
    islandnutshel Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    Saturday Afternoon and I want to count a trip to Costco and Superstore as exercise, between the parking, shopping, unloading and putting away everything, I am too pooped to go for a walk. My dog will convince me otherwise.
    Good news is my husband made a great big salad for dinner along with pork tenderloin. So I ate big, and still have plenty of calories left.
    Watching the movie Knight and Day, as there is nothing on TV. Company is coming tomorrow.

How is everyones weekend going? I noticed lots of people have joined since yesterday.

Thanks for incl where you live, and any dogs, friends family that are keeping you motivated.

I don't know who weighs daily, but My weigh-in is Wed, but I am interested in any progress made.
  • cckellympls
    cckellympls Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I would love to join!!! I am 5'2" and 220.
  • zionsmommii
    Options
    I'm IN!!! I'm 5'0 and 179 maybe less I haven't checked in a couple of weeks but still I weight enough to be included! LOL!
  • jlenz74
    jlenz74 Posts: 30
    Options
    count me in too! I am 4"11 and weight 192. I am currently stuck and cant seem to get past this point. At my last weigh in I only lost 7 ounces in 3 weeks. I need help!
  • pes8338
    pes8338 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    love to join and really need the support!
  • racebelle88
    Options
    Count me in
  • lastaack
    lastaack Posts: 4
    Options
    I'm in!! I'm 5' even and weigh 210. I've lost and gained and lost... trying to lose for good!!!! :smile:
  • SoozeE512
    SoozeE512 Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    I'm a short girl but I don't fit the weight requirement to join. However, I have looked at a few diaries for people looking for tips and I've noticed people aren't tracking sodium, sugar, or saturated fats...and from the foods I saw on some diaries, I'd guess that sodium especially is probably pretty high for some people. If you significantly reduce your sodium intake by eating more fresh vegetables (which would also reduce sugar and saturated fats) and drinking more water (as opposed to sodas, including diet), you'll lose a few pounds pretty fast :)
  • mommajolynn
    mommajolynn Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    I am so down for this!

CW 190
    GW for end of June 180
    FGW 150ish
  • Evette7
    Evette7 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Saturday Afternoon and I want to count a trip to Costco and Superstore as exercise, between the parking, shopping, unloading and putting away everything, I am too pooped to go for a walk. My dog will convince me otherwise.
    Good news is my husband made a great big salad for dinner along with pork tenderloin. So I ate big, and still have plenty of calories left.
    Watching the movie Knight and Day, as there is nothing on TV. Company is coming tomorrow.

How is everyones weekend going? I noticed lots of people have joined since yesterday.

Thanks for incl where you live, and any dogs, friends family that are keeping you motivated.

I don't know who weighs daily, but My weigh-in is Wed, but I am interested in any progress made.

If there is a store that you could count, it would for sure be costco!!

I guess I never mentioned that I have three dogs! One Blue Nose Pit Bull, One Maltese and Pomeranian and one Dashund and Mini Pincher ... I also have 3 teenagers. Oh joy!