Where did you lose body fat first?

Options
Hey Guys,

Where did you lose your body fat first while working out. Please include your body shape as well!

I am an apple shape, and I lost fat from my legs and hips first, yuck! :( I have no hips and I cant do anything about it. Please share your stories!!

If anyone else is Apple shaped Please share your success story of when you finally got the stomach fat off!! :D

Replies

• Gr8ChangesAhead
    Gr8ChangesAhead Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Pear shaped but lost in my boobs and then fingers ????
  • Senbou
    Senbou Posts: 9
    Options
    I've only lost the five pounds thus far but seems like i'm losing my love handles first and maybe some arm pudge x.x
  • StarvingDiva
    StarvingDiva Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    I am apple shaped as well, I lose it right away in my bum and my face.

However, I've finally started to see changes in my stomach. I've been at this since November.
  • allisonmrn
    allisonmrn Posts: 721 Member
    Options
    Apple... Face first :-( the abs are the last to go, dammit!!!!
  • chandra38
    chandra38 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I'm an apple. I'm seeing changes in my belly, but the first place I lose is in my thighs and booty. I'm loving that! Smaller jeans! I have big boobs, so I'm hoping ot see some changes there soon!
  • angeleyes799
    Options
    my face.
  • meeka472
    meeka472 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Hourglass. I lost weight in my middle (waist) and my thighs first.
  • JmeJinxx
    JmeJinxx Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    hourglass/slightly more pear shape. lost hips & bust more than waist so far, also fingers! my ring keeps wanting to slip away.. my cheeks are also less chubbly.
  • runmybunsoff
    runmybunsoff Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I myself am not sure exactly where. I am suspecting that the lbs come off kind of in a similar fashion as the peel of an onion does...
  • emmali123
    emmali123 Posts: 2
    Options
    aww tell me about it:( Did you lost the fat off your stomach that you wanted? If so, how long did it take?
  • KKR1220
    KKR1220 Posts: 12
    Options
    I'm an apple shape! I always lose in my face first and then my butt.
  • _AllieCat_
    _AllieCat_ Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    I'm apple shaped as well and I noticed my face, legs, and boobs thin out first. Now I notice my back, belly, butt, hips, and upper arms are smaller now.
    I never had an issue with my thighs or butt before because of my body type. Now I look less like an apple shape and leaning more towards an hourglass, and I'm diggin' it. ;)
  • amandammmq
    amandammmq Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    I'm pear shaped, and am losing weight in my belly and thighs first, but the belly has been more noticeable - I'm not hanging over my pants any more! :bigsmile:
  • Cristy_AZ
    Cristy_AZ Posts: 986
    Options
    I'm an apple shape and lost in my face first then neck... I pretty much lose from the top down but the belly fat sticks!
  • jadedone
    jadedone Posts: 2,449 Member
    Options
    hourglass to pear here. Initially I was losing fairly evenly from everywhere. During the past month to six weeks or so, waist, belly and thighs. Not much in the upper body (I have lost around 7 pounds).
  • InvidiaXII
    InvidiaXII Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    My boobs.... /cries :sad:
  • fluffysexyme
    fluffysexyme Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Hourglass with extra on top. I lost in my face and waist. Hoping to lose up top and I'm seeing my thighs smooth, but no real loss.
  • valyad
    valyad Posts: 5
    Options
    my face first, bubs, stomach , but , no change in my legs so far.
  • ash190489
    ash190489 Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    I am hourglass shape & noticeably lost weight from my chest first. :-(
  • siobhano_
    siobhano_ Posts: 101
    Options
    Pear shaped- lost it from my boobs and stomach/hips
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!