My 30 Day Shred results!

Options

Replies

• rmarkus
    rmarkus Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Amazing! You make me want to try it! I have it and did it two years ago and loved the strength I gained from it. I am going to start it again tomorrow. Thanks for the motivation!
  • cdubbz11
    cdubbz11 Posts: 17
    Options
    I just ordered this the other night. I can't wait for it to come :) Your results are motivating! :D
  • veronicacannon
    veronicacannon Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    You look great! I'll be on day 9 level 1 tomorrow and these kind of posts really keep me going! :)
  • VooDooChylde
    VooDooChylde Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    So I finished 30 Day Shred yesterday. I was shocked that I stayed with it so long. But to make a long story short, here are my measurements and result pics. For the record, I am absolutely mortified about posting these, so please go easy on me. lol

Start weight/End weight: 182lbs- 176lbs (6lb loss)
    Upper Arms: 12in-11.5in ( .5in loss)
    Waist: 33.5in- 31in (2.5in loss)
    Hips: 42in- 40.5in (1.5in loss)
    Thighs: 25in-23in (2in loss)

PicsArt_1335532209695.jpg

PicsArt_1335531328149.jpg

PicsArt_1335530927950.jpg
    OMG! I have that dvd and I am waiting until next week to start it after my body adjusts to my new eating changes. You look amazing!! absolutely stunning excellent job!!
  • coolbluecris
    coolbluecris Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Wow, you did all that in 30 days? Tell me how? Amazing results !
  • hollymurphy4
    hollymurphy4 Posts: 122
    Options
    I am so glad you posted these pictues. I ordered the 30 Day Shred yesterday and can't wait to get started. What an inspiration! Great job!!!!!
  • 2befit2
    2befit2 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    awesome result, what an inspiration....
  • Reeny1_8
    Reeny1_8 Posts: 277
    Options
    You should be proud not mortified, fantastic job!
  • tamamommy
    tamamommy Posts: 73
    Options
    THAT'S AWESOME! Great job. Thanks for posting.
  • beautifulblac84
    Options
    omg!!. you look great..i can most def see the results..thanx for the inspiration!!
  • ftondee
    ftondee Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Do you plan on doing the 30ds again or something different?
  • Fedup85
    Fedup85 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    You look great!!! Good job
  • iamers
    iamers Posts: 74
    Options
    Way to go!!
    I am on my second day and can only hope that at the end my results are as good as yours!
  • TOUMI
    TOUMI Posts: 2
    Options
    Amazing!!
  • Tam143
    Tam143 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    great progress!:drinker:
  • VooDooChylde
    VooDooChylde Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    So I finished 30 Day Shred yesterday. I was shocked that I stayed with it so long. But to make a long story short, here are my measurements and result pics. For the record, I am absolutely mortified about posting these, so please go easy on me. lol

Start weight/End weight: 182lbs- 176lbs (6lb loss)
    Upper Arms: 12in-11.5in ( .5in loss)
    Waist: 33.5in- 31in (2.5in loss)
    Hips: 42in- 40.5in (1.5in loss)
    Thighs: 25in-23in (2in loss)

PicsArt_1335532209695.jpg

PicsArt_1335531328149.jpg

PicsArt_1335530927950.jpg

Well my goodness, guess I need to dust my copy off for real. You look great!! thanks for being an inspiration!!
  • jvelasquez28
    jvelasquez28 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Wow! That is amazing and way to go sticking too it. Youre awesome. I'm on day 3 of the shred, and thanks to you I'm gonna give it all I got! Thanks gir!
  • snydersfaith
    Options
    wow i always had a weird thought it didnt work but after hearing this im motivated to complete the 30 day shred! thank you!
  • lollaler
    lollaler Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    freeeking awesome. great work !!! im on L2day 9... 11 more days.. have not noticed much of a difference so i am counting on L3
  • octoberfalling
    Options
    Wow! Your results are phenomenal. You are close to my starting measurements, and this is truly inspiring. I have been sitting on the fence about ordering this DVD. I'm sold. Just placed my order.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!