Does u prefer hardwood or carpet & WHY??

Options

Replies

• GasMasterFlash
    GasMasterFlash Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    HA HA HA I LOVE THIS TOPIC WHEN IT COMES UP EVERY COUPLE OF DAYS HA HA HA SO CLEVER I SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE HA HA HA CARPET MEANS PUBES HA HA HA THIS IS GREAT CANT WAIT FOR THE FISH TACO THREAD AND MAYBE SOMETHING ABOUT HOW BACON IS SO GREAT HA HA HA THE PREDICTABILITY OF THE FORUM HUMOR IS COMFORTING TO ME HA HA HA
  • shady1987dre
    shady1987dre Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Hardwood everywhere. In the kitchen too. If there is Capet in the kitchen i don't enjoy my dinner as much.
  • sktllmdrhmz
    sktllmdrhmz Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    HA HA HA I LOVE THIS TOPIC WHEN IT COMES UP EVERY COUPLE OF DAYS HA HA HA SO CLEVER I SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE HA HA HA CARPET MEANS PUBES HA HA HA THIS IS GREAT CANT WAIT FOR THE FISH TACO THREAD AND MAYBE SOMETHING ABOUT HOW BACON IS SO GREAT HA HA HA THE PREDICTABILITY OF THE FORUM HUMOR IS COMFORTING TO ME HA HA HA

There it is!

Also

3578hn.jpg
  • Tmrice721
    Tmrice721 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Stop or I won't get anymore work done!!!!

Actually... I may leave early because I think my hardwood floor may need to be shined :bigsmile:
  • bellesouth18
    bellesouth18 Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    I've had both and prefer hardwood floors by far. Son had mild asthma, which was worsened by carpet. Carpet and pets/kids aren't a good match. Daughter got Play Doh all in her carpet when she was little. She didn't tell me until it had dried and was permanently stuck to the carpet fibers.

Okay. I just read some of the previous posts about pubic hair, etc. Live and learn!
  • secretlobster
    secretlobster Posts: 3,566 Member
    Options
    I hate carpet, it gets so gross. Hardwood floors all the way
  • jocelyn_martin
    Options
    When I first saw this I was like wait a minute...is this about pubic hair? ie hardwood...a complete wax/shave and carpet...unshaven

Okay, now that my mind is out of the gutter. I actually prefer hardwood on the floors that are most commonly used like the foyer and the kitchen and the hallways.

I prefer carpet in the bedrooms only.

You had it right the first time:smile:

Oh...well in that case...hardwood floors!!! At first I wasn't sure about the idea of getting rid of my carpet. But, now that it's gone. I love it!
  • surprizeitsme
    Options
    in ym house the upstairs is carpet and down in hardwood. i like hardwood because its cleaner and when you want act like a child its fun... but... i do like carpet because im into yoga and i often work out in the house and its nice to have the extra cushyness lol also it *LOOKS* cleaner because you dont notice the crap like you do on hardwood! lol
  • jocelyn_martin
    Options
    I love MFPs who have a sense of humor!!!!!
  • vim_n_vigor
    vim_n_vigor Posts: 4,089 Member
    Options
    If there is carpet, I prefer it matches the curtains. :wink:
  • RyanDanielle5101
    Options
    Daughter got Play Doh all in her carpet when she was little. She didn't tell me until it had dried and was permanently stuck to the carpet fibers.

OMFG!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • JoyceJoanne
    JoyceJoanne Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    Some people say that keeping hardwood is a burden... I don't know, after a good polishing, TOTALLY worth it.
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    Daughter got Play Doh all in her carpet when she was little. She didn't tell me until it had dried and was permanently stuck to the carpet fibers.

OMFG!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Bahahah. Poor guy.
  • VoodooLuLu
    VoodooLuLu Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    i love hardwood and tile i hate hate hate carpet sooo gross!!!
  • JanetLM73
    JanetLM73 Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options
    I have hardwood but carpet in the bedrooms. I love my hardwood and eventually I want it in my whole house.
  • megleo818
    megleo818 Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Hardwood. Carpet kind of creeps me out because you never know what's living in there ... Ew.
  • Erica27511
    Erica27511 Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    I came here for GasMasterFlas' "HAHAHAHA I SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE" post.

I am disappoint.

Lol, that makes two of us.

Makes THREE!
  • jennifer52484
    jennifer52484 Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    This makes me laugh... mostly because to the right of the thread they are advertising for area rugs lmao.
  • DeenaSteelerGirl
    Options
    Does anyone really even have carpeting anymore ? I like the fact if something sticky is on the hardwood.. it is easily cleaned off.. no sticky mess.
  • _HeathBar_
    _HeathBar_ Posts: 902 Member
    Options
    I came here for GasMasterFlas' "HAHAHAHA I SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE" post.

I am disappoint.

x2 :cry: