Why are you here? No, for real...

Options

Replies

• Esme_32
    Esme_32 Posts: 14
    Options
    Im fat. I dont want to be fat. I am losing said fat.
    this ^
  • Chameleone
    Chameleone Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    I always liked my face, then I got braces and wasn't feeling great about myself, so I decided to try and get a hot body to distract from my face...also I'd look that much better when I get the braces off....also I didn't want to be heavier than my bf anymore

The thing that really kick started it was cuz I just finished school and had been jobless for a few months, and I felt like I REALLY needed to accomplish something so that I didn't feel as useless...so why not the thing I've been struggling with for years...
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    Mobility.

The mobility to get up and run or walk without my knees and back killing me (the back is dicey anyway, that runs in my family, but the weight sure hasn't helped).

Also, the mobility to pick up stakes and get the heck out of the hot and miserable southeastern US in a couple of years. I might be leaving on foot, with nothing except what I can carry, and if that's how I have to go, it's how I'll go. I have a much better chance of surviving and starting over somewhere else if I'm in good physical condition.
  • Ravenesque_
    Ravenesque_ Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    I want to get back on a horse.

Badly.
  • TheSlimWithin
    Options
    This is going to sound incredibly self absorbed, but I reckon I could actually be quite attractive if I just lost the weight. And I only mean because I know how to dress, and I'd definitely choose more daring outfits. :blushing:
  • Carfoodel
    Carfoodel Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    When I went to Uni at the age of 40 - I didn't want to be the oldest, fattest pity figure - can't do much about my age ...

I was getting so depressed and repulsed by my size that i was getting to the stage that I hesitated to leave the house and knew if I didn't tackle that I was going to eat myself into oblivion.
  • mommy2AR
    mommy2AR Posts: 2,802 Member
    Options
    I want to be a hot mom....yep thats my reason :tongue:
  • TheSlimWithin
    Options
    Also, I wouldn't mind bumping into one of the guys who decided it was funny to through textbooks at the back of the fat girl's head. We'll see who'll be laughing then...
  • JonathonMars
    JonathonMars Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    I am going back to school this fall, and hope to take the world by storm. I figure looking better will help!
  • Shelgirl001
    Shelgirl001 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    Because I started to realize that if I don't lose the fat, I will just keep getting fatter and the older I get the more and more difficult to lose. I also don't want to end up looking like some of those huge old ladies you see in the stores that can barely walk or need a cart just to shop for more stuff.
  • angelicarubi
    angelicarubi Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I want to know what I look like skinny! I dream about it all the time! Also to be healthy and happier:D
  • scorchy808
    scorchy808 Posts: 26
    Options
    I was too lazy to manually write and keep a food diary which my trainer asked me to do, so I looked online for an app that would do that. The reviews for this site and abundance of foods already in the database sold me, and tracking what I eat has helped a lot. Easy to print and track everything.
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    I want to get back on a horse.

Badly.

Me too, eventually. It's been a very long time, but when I was a kid, I rode about every day, and I miss it.
  • zaithyr
    zaithyr Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    Also, I wouldn't mind bumping into one of the guys who decided it was funny to through textbooks at the back of the fat girl's head. We'll see who'll be laughing then...

Bahaha!!!! I love this!!!! I would love to see the looks on their faces too!
  • Jessamine
    Jessamine Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I want to look good, or at least better, in pictures.
    My husband's ex-gf now lives in our (rather large) apartment complex. I want to be the sexy wife in case I should run into her. (That's a horrible reason, I know... but it's my human nature poking out its ugly head.)

Those are my more selfish reasons.
  • oneoddsock
    oneoddsock Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    I'm getting married next year and I'm not having my tiny mother-in-law-to-be showing me up at my own wedding!
  • shaybethxo
    shaybethxo Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I want to be able to wear whatever I want and feel comfortable, not worry that my top has ridden up and my belly is sticking out, or that my back rolls are visible against my tight shirt. also wouldn't hurt if my ex saw me lookin' all skinny and hot. :p
  • boldtsmith
    boldtsmith Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I was getting chubs and felt uncomfortable. I wanted to be comfortable enough to walk around in the nude.
    Um...where do you take your strolls?