MFP Celebrity

Options

Replies

• ZoeLifts
    ZoeLifts Posts: 10,347 Member
    Options
    I have no idea what this post is about, so I am going to just leave this here and then gingerly walk away:

c399_tactical_canned_bacon.jpg
  • BobbleHead365
    BobbleHead365 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    You got a few things confused on this post! You talk about what a pal is supposed to be (supportive, always there, and things of that nature; yet you say that they're wrong when they delete YOU when you disappear and finally decide to show back up? I'd delete you too! And oh talking about how we all have come on here and quit once or more times? Speak for yourself because I've been on this site for 485+ days in a row and when I mess up, all my pals know it. Why in the world would I go hide in fear? :huh: I roll with the best because that's what I wanna be; so if you are slipping and not holding yourself accountable, dropping off the face of MFP, and think you're gonna be a pal of mine; You in for a surprise.

Stumble all you want! I keep going full speed ahead buddy!
    slipandfall.jpg

I totally agree with you on this statement cause I roll with the best because that's what I wanna be; so if you are slipping and not holding yourself accountable, dropping off the face of MFP, and think you're gonna be a pal of mine; You in for a surprise. I will delete without any hesitation.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    you sound upset , did you get deleted?

I am not upset at all. Just answering a MFP question?

Just out of curiosity... what was the question?

Your post didn't read like an answer. It read like a judgment. Personally, I think you started this to stir the pot and piss some people off... that would make you a troll.
  • SoViLicious
    SoViLicious Posts: 2,633 Member
    Options
    Let's all get drunk and read it again! Maybe then it will make sense.

Agreed! It was like ebonics. I had to read the sentences over and over again, and at an unnatural pace to even begin to understand. I am STILL not sure I understand what the heck she's talking about!

What do you mean it was like Ebonics? I think she just left out some words and the sentence structure did not flow. But that is not Ebonics. Don't go there.
  • SoViLicious
    Options
    But really, this makes no scene to me. I thought we were just getting fit and using an awesome convenient tool. I already have Facebook and Pinterest. I'm not on here for friends. If I do meet supportive people then I meet supportive people. They only thing I am concerned about is getting healthy.
  • PinkKitty724
    PinkKitty724 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    What do you mean it was like Ebonics? I think she just left out some words and the sentence structure did not flow. But that is not Ebonics. Don't go there.

You're right, what she said IS NOT ebonics. Nor was I saying it was. That is just how you interpreted my sentence.

.....I said it was LIKE ebonics. By "like ebonics", I am comparing it to such because her post was tough for me to understand like ebonics is tough for me to understand. I didn't say it WAS ebonics. I am not saying anything negative about anything other than her nonsensical post.
    Please don't make this an issue that it definitely doesn't need to be, as what I was saying was misinterpreted!
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    feels as though I lost something on the way through this........NEXT \m/
  • SoViLicious
    Options

You're right, what she said IS NOT ebonics. Nor was I saying it was. That is just how you interpreted my sentence.

.....I said it was LIKE ebonics. By "like ebonics", I am comparing it to such because her post was tough for me to understand like ebonics is tough for me to understand. I didn't say it WAS ebonics. I am not saying anything negative about anything other than her nonsensical post.
    Please don't make this an issue that it definitely doesn't need to be, as what I was saying was misinterpreted!

o...k
  • PinkKitty724
    Options
    o...k

Oooooooooooooookay!

By, the way, on the other hand, I agree 100% with your other post. I am confused as to why people feel that friends on MFP are such a big deal, and to actually get upset when you are deleted. I have other websites for that. Maybe I am just new to this and don't understand the stigma around being "MFP friends".
    Wed 06/06/12 01:47 PM

But really, this makes no scene to me. I thought we were just getting fit and using an awesome convenient tool. I already have Facebook and Pinterest. I'm not on here for friends. If I do meet supportive people then I meet supportive people. They only thing I am concerned about is getting healthy.
  • sizzle92
    sizzle92 Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    I won't say it's ebonics....but I sure as hell am not smart enough to understand the OP.

Wow I just re read it and maybe I took more time because I'm not at work or maybe she edited it...but I get what she is saying now! :drinker:
  • PinkKitty724
    Options
    I won't say it's ebonics....but I sure as hell am not smart enough to understand the OP.

=:) Again, wasn't saying what the OP said WAS ebonics................................
  • sizzle92
    Options

=:) Again, wasn't saying what the OP said WAS ebonics................................

Oh no worries I didn't think that. On second thought, I think it is easier for me to understand because it is my day off and I am having wine with my lunch. See I told you.........:drinker: :heart: :flowerforyou:
  • myfitnessnmhoy
    myfitnessnmhoy Posts: 2,105 Member
    Options
    (Nah, just kidding, I really don't need more explanation...I'm just in for the inevitable drama this is going to cause...and I loves me some MFP forum drama.)

I think I have some calories left for popcorn. ;)
  • myfitnessnmhoy
    myfitnessnmhoy Posts: 2,105 Member
    Options
    I have no idea what this post is about, so I am going to just leave this here and then gingerly walk away:

c399_tactical_canned_bacon.jpg

I save my calories for the strategic kind, but I should keep a can in the cabinet along with the whop-*kitten*. You know, just in case.
  • PinkKitty724
    Options
    Oh no worries I didn't think that. On second thought, I think it is easier for me to understand because it is my day off and I am having wine with my lunch. See I told you.........:drinker: :heart: :flowerforyou:

:noway: WINE!? ....with lunch! Double jealous!! :smile: It's been soooooooooooo long since I've had a glass of wine.
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    I don't know of anybody who deletes people just because they're being judgey. I, personally, only accept friend requests from people I've interacted with positively in the forums, those who I can see their profile and we have something significant in common, or those who send some kind of message letting me know why they want to be friends (i.e. hey I saw your post on blah blah blah and I totally agree). It's not me being a snob or an elitist or anything, it's just me wanting to have a relationship with those that I friend here on MFP.

I want to be able to personally support all my friends, and I want to feel like they each personally support me, and that's kinda hard to do when you have tons of people on your feed. It just feels impersonal to me. Some people like to have a huge group of MFP friends, and that's totally cool too, it's just not me. I also don't want to add somebody who might wind up being offended by my sense of humor or who doesn't relate to me at all---just like friends in regular life.
  • fatchiick
    fatchiick Posts: 105
    Options
    Please shut the FU&- up.... why defend yourself, own it lmaooo...
  • sizzle92
    Options

:noway: WINE!? ....with lunch! Double jealous!! :smile: It's been soooooooooooo long since I've had a glass of wine.

Ya and I will be double jealous when you lose ALL of your weight and I just sit here stuck LOL!
  • alizah79
    alizah79 Posts: 11
    Options
    Some of these post are Super Inappropriate.

Some are Hilarious. Most of them of pics or mention of Dr. Pepper lmao...

I have no clue what this thread is about and I'm a master mumble poster lol. Seems to be about leaving coming back finding out you were deleted and telling the person who deleted you, you're not an MFP celebutart lol

I have no clue who any of these people are, om on a phone so everyone pretty much is a jumble lol...I rarely go through all my friends to see what they are up to, if there is an interesting comment one of them made on the feed, ill comment... does mfp send u a message saying this person hasn't logged in? how does one know? I find it odd and stalkerish to care enough tp delete anyone for not logging in or commenting on your page, my friends are seconadary a bonus to using mfp I don't regulate them lmao ..

This^^ The post about "Ebonics" the one asking if it's in English, and some others were really wrong, but then again some were funny... I'm actually grateful for this thread so I know who not to friend request.

"If someone hasn't logged in for x amount of days, I will delete them... or if I don't like their plan.... or if they don't like my clever quips..."

Please slap me if I grab a hall monitor name tag and start acting like this.

I see my friends list as a group of people with lives who have something to offer, but not everyday. I take a little help from this person today, a little from that person another day.. and I give it back as well. But, I better make sure to be up to dedication standards from now on I suppose. :(
  • westdove
    westdove Posts: 174
    Options
    OMG, this thread is still going?! lol
    Okay people okay!