That Hooch??? Never again....

Options

Replies

• dlongshot7
    dlongshot7 Posts: 79
    Options
    Jack Daniels and Tequila in any shot form........... UGH!!
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,324 Member
    Options
    it's a tossup 3-way tie...

1. maddog 20/20
    2. 99 bananas
    3. peach schapps

oh ****....almost forgot 40oz malts...**** THAT. we used to drink a couple st. ides or colts or OE...
    ugh...

i wound up with the nickname "swill will" because i had a tendency to finish the warm piss in the bottom of the bottles that my buddies left. 2 of those and a blunt ALWAYS had me puking. oy
  • GrnEydGrl86
    GrnEydGrl86 Posts: 154
    Options
    Oh good Lord. As a former bartender, there are a bunch of things that make me ill at just the thought. "Starry Night" was my favorite go-to shot. *puke*

ETA: Capital "L" :tongue:
  • AdoraK
    AdoraK Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    Southern Comfort..... Can't even stand the smell of it!
  • Pollywog39
    Pollywog39 Posts: 1,740 Member
    Options
    Tequila Sunrise and I had a really awesome time one night, many moons ago......the smell of tequila to this day makes me kinda nauseous.

My 'x' drank gin on occasion, and when he did, he turned into an ever BIGGER *kitten*. Can't smell gin without really bad memories...............so, no gin for this girl.

I like beer. Beer is safe & good & nummy!

:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • BerryH
    BerryH Posts: 4,698 Member
    Options
    My friend's parent's Cinzano and Martini, house party circa 1983! Thank goodness it's gone out of fashion like the music we listened to - Haircut 100, Depeche Mode, Human League and Japan if I recall correctly! :laugh: :drinker:
  • bigdawg025
    bigdawg025 Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    Tequila and Jagermeister... 2 worst pukes of my life!
  • sewerchick93
    sewerchick93 Posts: 1,440 Member
    Options
    Ouzo, dated a shriner and that was the drink of choice for this temple...and it was consumed in mass quantity by all and Peppermint Schnapps, college frat party, enough said. Just the smell of them now makes me gag.
  • BigDaddyBRC
    BigDaddyBRC Posts: 2,395 Member
    Options
    I couldn't drink skyy for the longest time, I'm ok now though. I also have a hard time with tequlia...any time.... It's the only thing that can make me gag
    The ONLY thing? :wink:
  • mzhokie
    mzhokie Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Jack Daniels....in college I was already so drunk on beer when we won a 5th of Jack. We started doing boiler makers and then just plain ol' shots. I have not been able to touch any form of bourbon or whiskey since. The smell brings back way too many memories.
  • jen88ve
    jen88ve Posts: 153
    Options
    Captain Morgans.... *shiver* I use to drink it straight in college, now I can't even smell it! :sick:
  • kelseyhere
    kelseyhere Posts: 1,123 Member
    Options
    Mike's Hard Lemonade. Drank 6 in a row one time. Never, ever, ever again.
  • Allihexen
    Allihexen Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Jägermeister and Tequila for me, but I love me some margaritas. :D
  • jcm529
    jcm529 Posts: 36
    Options
    Jim Beam was the first bad experience about 11 years ago. Most recently (as in Halloween) it was moonshine (hey, I live in TN) and it was apple pie flavored. I was like a scene out of the Exorcist. Ruined my costume, my favorite pillow, and attacked some of the bedroom wall. I think total I threw up 5 times.
  • cdngirl71
    cdngirl71 Posts: 2,707 Member
    Options
    Tequila.................oh such a bad experience..............never never never again have I touched that stuff, been over 20 yrs, LOL.
  • riskiestlavonn
    riskiestlavonn Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    VODKA. It's pretty much all we drank in college because it was so cheap. Just the smell makes me want to throw up now. Sad really.
  • Michele7091
    Michele7091 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    22nd birthday...I partied like it was my 21st. I was alternating shots of Goldschlager and Jägermeister...it did me in. Just typing it out is making my stomach churn...GAG!
    I think the Goldschlager was the most evil that night. So much so that ANY liquor that smells like cinnamon makes me want to vomit immediately!
  • Donnaakamagmid
    Donnaakamagmid Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Southern Comfort.

It was 30 years ago but I still shudder, thinking about it.:frown:
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    Tuaca :sick:
  • Danielle_2013
    Danielle_2013 Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    Korean soju - 22% alcohol and about a dollar a bottle. When mixed with anything - no real taste. Dangerous! Next morning you have a little bit of tequila-esque gut rot.. but feel a lot more stupid.

On the other hand I had a lot of fun living overseas in my 20's..