What's the weirdest thing you've ever binged on?

Options

Replies

• yuliyax
    yuliyax Posts: 288
    Options
    I slept ate and then binged 3 cans of uncooked chopped tomatoes once..
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    not weird just sweet. Cream cheese frosting all by itself, right out of the container.
  • roachhaley
    roachhaley Posts: 978 Member
    Options
    italian style bread crumbs
    or peanut butter covered in sugar

both when i was a kid. i dont really "binge" now
  • kiwi1855
    kiwi1855 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Weirdest? Quite a few years ago my "comfort food" (and this may sound gross, but I promise, the way my Oma cooks them, they are DELICIOUS) was chicken gizzard. I've never really been a dessert/sweets person, more a meat and potatoes girl. So my Oma sent me back to University after a visit with a container of gizzards, and after a particularly hard exam I went home and ate them all. She had given me a big sour cream container full! (the half litre containers) NOT low calorie, but at least I was getting some protein and iron?

More recently? Hmmm... would have to say hummus. And I don't even really like it. But it sure satisfied whatever nutrient craving I had last weekend.
  • nickyfm
    nickyfm Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    Giant cup of 2-3 different flavours of frozen yoghurt with almost every topping they have at the shop hahah.
    Nornally just one giant cup of sugary awesomeness hahah
  • Jain
    Jain Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    For me, I would say cake icing. I was going to make a cake, but I just ate the icing instead.

Cake icing on graham crackers.....mmmmm

Nods head, yup done that.

And then ther was the time I was craving something savory. Only thing in the house, polenta. So I cooked a huge panful with garlic & butter.
  • DeadEyedSuburbanite
    DeadEyedSuburbanite Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    The dried fruit+rum-mixture I was soaking overnight for making Christmas cakes.

A whole can of sweetened, condensed milk.
  • husstlebusstle
    Options
    Shredded wheat cereal dipped in butter. Also the cereal again dipped in a jar of tomato sauce.

I need to buy some crackers.
  • TheChosenOne_
    Options
    Dumplings =)
  • Beatlegirl66
    Beatlegirl66 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    The first thing that comes to mind was a full back of chocolate chips dumped into a tub of cool whip. Mixed it up and ate the whole thing with a spoon.

Binging has been a really hard habit for me to break. I enjoy it so much.
  • happyfeetrebel1
    happyfeetrebel1 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    For me, I would say cake icing. I was going to make a cake, but I just ate the icing instead.

Cake icing on graham crackers.....mmmmm

The chocolate canned kind works nicely for this!
  • ingalynn
    ingalynn Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Shredded wheat cereal dipped in butter. Also the cereal again dipped in a jar of tomato sauce.

I need to buy some crackers.

This is the 1st weird one I have seen so far...hahaha. The rest (except the bugs one) I could quite easily binge on! My weirdest is potato chip and mayonaise sandwiches on white bread. sounds weird, but surprisingly yummy lol.
  • devonette
    devonette Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Dry, uncooked spaghetti.

I was single and living on my own at the time, and trying to lose about 15 pounds. I was smart enough not to have things like candy, cookies, ice cream, chips etc. in the house so I wouldn't go off my diet, which consisted of good, healthy food, and I was eating 1200 calories per day (not exercising, or very little). One evening I was just sooooooo hungry, had to munch, couldn't stop myself, was in binge mode! Needed crunchy something. so I grabbed about an ounce of dry spaghetti out of the box, and just started crunching away. Didn't feel so good after that, as the pieces of pasta crunched, but kind of went down in little tiny scratchy pieces, and then swelled in the tummy as they absorbed whatever liquid was in the stomach. Never again.
  • kazzari
    kazzari Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Weirdest? Quite a few years ago my "comfort food" (and this may sound gross, but I promise, the way my Oma cooks them, they are DELICIOUS) was chicken gizzard. I've never really been a dessert/sweets person, more a meat and potatoes girl. So my Oma sent me back to University after a visit with a container of gizzards, and after a particularly hard exam I went home and ate them all. She had given me a big sour cream container full! (the half litre containers) NOT low calorie, but at least I was getting some protein and iron?

I love chicken gizzards! I don't have a special way of cooking them...but if you can share how your Oma cooks them, I'd love to try it.

I don't know if this is that weird, but my worst binge was on Shredded Wheat prepared hot, with butter and brown sugar. I couldn't stop. The next day I was still stuffed and I threw up at work. I felt like crap all day. It was a bad binge. That was a long time ago...I haven't had a binge episode in many years.
  • MtnKat
    MtnKat Posts: 714
    Options
    Cinnamon Schnapps

Never. Again. :sick:
  • kazzari
    kazzari Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Dry, uncooked spaghetti.

I was single and living on my own at the time, and trying to lose about 15 pounds. I was smart enough not to have things like candy, cookies, ice cream, chips etc. in the house so I wouldn't go off my diet, which consisted of good, healthy food, and I was eating 1200 calories per day (not exercising, or very little). One evening I was just sooooooo hungry, had to munch, couldn't stop myself, was in binge mode! Needed crunchy something. so I grabbed about an ounce of dry spaghetti out of the box, and just started crunching away. Didn't feel so good after that, as the pieces of pasta crunched, but kind of went down in little tiny scratchy pieces, and then swelled in the tummy as they absorbed whatever liquid was in the stomach. Never again.

Ha ha....I have never binged on it, but I will eat dry spaghetti and my bf just shakes his head. I love to snack on uncooked ramen noodles...had that for dinner last night. I just eat a whole square at once.
  • elcieloesazul
    elcieloesazul Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Croutons. :ohwell:
  • borichfan
    borichfan Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    cake batter
  • Alexia_E_K
    Alexia_E_K Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I would make a float using Big Red soda and Cookies and Cream ice cream.
  • jg627
    jg627 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    A bottle of pure lemon juice.