So.. What's behind your screen name ?

Options

Replies

• vade43113
    vade43113 Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Vade is an alternate way of spelling Fade... Something, I wish I could do on days... and 43113 is the zip code for the city I was raised in.
  • DataBased
    DataBased Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    Mine is very boring. I started my IT career in the early 80s. My whole career I have been "data based" in my work. In the last decade, that work has taken me further into database-oriented work, specifically Oracle and MySQL. I think the joke about the two guys who go into a non-SQL bar but leave without ordering because they couldn't find a table is hilarious. I get the joke that there are only 10 kind of people - those who understand binary and those who don't..

See? Boring.
    Nothing boring about that to me!!! I used to be an administrative assistant for a few months on a temp position a MUN - Grenfell campus in the city where I live back in 2003. I could barely keep up!!! You IT people have it made compared to what I had to do. Lucky me, I now work in selling snacks to businesses under an employment corporation for people with disabilities (I have epilepsy and can't keep up with busy jobs). My mom's my "partner", and she also works with another girl who's head injured from a car accident. You with a boring job? Nonsense!!! :noway:

Hi chocoholicdiva - wow, thank you for your comments! Believe me when I say I know how hard admin assistants work. Your new venture sounds truly interesting. You''re perfectly positioned to help turn the tide toward healthy snacking, right? You can at least make proposals that would produce meaningful, positive change if successful... and if not, you at least had the opportunity to try, right?

So happy to have met you - sending a friend request! :flowerforyou:
  • emmaonamission
    Options
    Well...my name is Emma, and I'm on a mission to lose weight. Pretty boring here too!
  • lickmybaconcakes
    lickmybaconcakes Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    It's an instruction.
  • moosmumma
    moosmumma Posts: 25
    Options
    I have a daughter called Maisie but we just call her moo or moomin. She calls me mumma so just put the two together. X
  • lyricalLies13
    Options
    lyrical lies is a song by a band that i really really like and i like the way it sounds and its meaning and 13 is the date i was born on...December 13th =]
  • Sweet_Pea_82
    Sweet_Pea_82 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    My momma used to call me Sweet Pea when I was little and 82 is the year I was born :flowerforyou:
  • tinchick
    tinchick Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I was in a production of The Wizard of Oz in high school and I played the Tin Woodsman. One of my cast-mates said that since I was a girl, they should call me Tinchick and the name has stuck ever since.
  • Riawna1993
    Options
    My Name Is Riawna But Most People Find It Intresting In Its Self So It My User Name.
  • dperich1968
    dperich1968 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Just another boring one - first initial, maiden name and year I was born. Used this one for as long as I can remember.
  • VenomousDuck
    VenomousDuck Posts: 206
    Options
    I used to be ChefKev, but now....

It is from a comedy bit by Greg Hahn, women always have cats, never a cool pet like a wild dingo or a venomous duck...
  • ashlye08
    ashlye08 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Ashly-first name E-last initial 08-both the year I was married AND happens to be my lucky number too!
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    It's an instruction.

::lick::
  • RocketsGirl
    RocketsGirl Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Mine is pretty easy....I am a HUGE Houston Rockets fan and well I am a girl.

Lol
  • camy_chick
    camy_chick Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    simple......high school nickname.
  • DBBA21
    DBBA21 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    DB is my initials and I recently gained a BA with a 2.1 :smile:
  • mevalentina
    mevalentina Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    My middle name with (me) in front :)
  • teinepalagi
    teinepalagi Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    It's Samoan. I was a peace corps volunteer in Western Samoa and literally translated, it means foreign girl.
  • lizzybethclaire
    lizzybethclaire Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    Lizzy - Lizzy Bennet my favorite character from Pride & Prejudice
    Beth- Beth is my middle name
    Claire - is my grandmother's name
  • Masq
    Masq Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    When I was a teen ..... we didn't have cell phones to talk to people while driving. Since my dad was a truck driver we had a lot of CB radios around and I had one in my car.
    I used Masquerade as my CB handle and everyone called me Masq.