A Question for Crazy Girls

Options

Replies

• ket_the_jet
    ket_the_jet Posts: 1,257 Member
    Options
    himymcs.jpg
    She's obviously on the wrong side of the line.
    Someone needs to watch more How I Met Your Mother.

Brett has the best advice so far. But she knows my local bar and I have a vanity license plate [naturally]...I feel like I might be a few steps away from the wrong kind of car bomb.
    -wtk
  • mslack01
    mslack01 Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    But it sounds to me like you have been leading her on the whole time.

Bahaha! What on Earth did he say that gave you that impression?

Listen to me friend. Women can be crazy. You go right ahead and come up with the best story you can. Peace corps, shuttle launch, priesthood, whatever you have to do to get out stab-free!

Because he said he was a consummate gentleman and only one of them thought they were in a relationship. If he was straight-forward with her and made it clear they weren't in a relationship, that would "not" be leading her on.
  • mommy2AR
    mommy2AR Posts: 2,802 Member
    Options
    :glasses: Maybe go into hiding ....sometimes you never know about people
  • AlayshaJ
    AlayshaJ Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    There is no way to avoid these situations when breaking up with a crazy girl. Sorry.
  • AZKristi
    AZKristi Posts: 1,801 Member
    Options
    Be direct and honest and complete. Don't give the person the illusion that there is a chance the relationship will continue. If the person is crying I wouldn't just get up and walk out, but don't let yourself be manipulated into doing anything you don't want to do. If the person gets physical, definitely time to walk away regardless of their feelings. Just delete future texts without reading or block the person's number if they don't ease up after a few days. Don't continue to engage.
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    Be a hateful *kitten* about it. Don't lead us on by acting like you liked us for a minute. :)
    I'm a consummate gentleman in all things.

But I probably should've also mentioned this: Only one of us thinks that we're dating.
    -wtk

this is why you do not knock boots with "crazy eye" girls.......... but, to answer the question, run.
  • DeepAsAPlate
    DeepAsAPlate Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Sorry. I was too busy setting all of your possessions on fire in the front yard to seriously answer your question. My bad.
  • CaoimheAine
    CaoimheAine Posts: 195
    Options
    ...Good luck with that
  • Ravenesque_
    Ravenesque_ Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Tell her you're gay.
  • bethgames
    bethgames Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    Yep, take your lumps, my friend.

I have overused the old, "Sorry, just no chemistry" line for those that cant flip my switch, if you know what I mean.....:blushing:

Oh yeah, and in public!!!!
  • L00py_T0ucan
    L00py_T0ucan Posts: 1,378 Member
    Options
    But I probably should've also mentioned this: Only one of us thinks that we're dating.
    -wtk

I don't think I can speak for all girls (or all crazy girls, as I like to think that I am only 'contextually' crazy), but better to say something instead of just disappearing, particularly since she is the only one thinking you are dating.
    Maybe this is just me, but I'd rather hear something, even rejection, rather than nothing... :laugh: :embarassed:

- - -
    ETA: If you get the right letters, maybe you can 'spell' it out during your break-up game of Scrabble...:wink:
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    If she calls, during the conversation just say "oh, hold on, my lawyer is calling, my baby's mom is bothering me over unpaid child support".

Or just tell her your blood hurts and you can't talk at the moment, when she calls
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options

Brett has the best advice so far. But she knows my local bar and I have a vanity license plate [naturally]...I feel like I might be a few steps away from the wrong kind of car bomb.
    -wtk

Naturally. Ignore these women insisting you be honest. That's the advice Ted was given, remember how it ended up? Him getting face stomped in a restaurant by the girl he was dating who took Krav Maga.

Rarely is anyone ever "honest". When's the last time you broke it off with someone because you couldn't stand their breath, or you eventually realized they were just too stupid? We all try to cushion the blow.

And you'd be best off cushioning any blows that might rain down on your face. Meet for coffee (not a meal), lay it out and bounce as soon as possible.
  • JaySpice
    JaySpice Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    How bout you not date crazy *****es from the beginning. Chick didn't become crazy overnight.
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    Tell her your junk doesn't function...crazy b!tch be gone in a heart beat. However she may cut it off since you won't be using it!!:flowerforyou:
  • ket_the_jet
    ket_the_jet Posts: 1,257 Member
    Options
    On record, a good breakup is over a fancy dinner and a dozen roses. I like breakups to be as memorable as they are devastating.

That said, I'll probably remove all of the thorns first.
    -wtk
  • bethgames
    bethgames Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    For the record....honesty never works.
  • jfrog123
    jfrog123 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Don't you know anyone (not a close friend obviously) that you could introduce her to? Maybe they would hit it off and Crazy could find her own way out of your life. No matter what you do, I think it should be quick. The longer you draw out the process, the longer it will take her to get over you. But one piece of advice based on personal experience: do not ask a female friend to pose as your new love interest so that Crazy will take a hint and leave. I did that for a friend and his Crazy smashed a whiskey bottle over my head.
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options

-wtk

Naturally. Ignore these women insisting you be honest. That's the advice Ted was given, remember how it ended up? Him getting face stomped in a restaurant by the girl he was dating who took Krav Maga.

Rarely is anyone ever "honest". When's the last time you broke it off with someone because you couldn't stand their breath, or you eventually realized they were just too stupid? We all try to cushion the blow.

And you'd be best off cushioning any blows that might rain down on your face. Meet for coffee (not a meal), lay it out and bounce as soon as possible.

Oh, I've been honest about hygiene... I might be a bia, but I was totally honest. But, this was to a guy, not a psyscho hose beast.
  • GoldenGirl1979
    GoldenGirl1979 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    tell her "it's not you, it's me" that ALWAYS works :wink: