What is your main REWARD after you have reached your Goal

Options

Replies

• Micksgurl
    Micksgurl Posts: 84
    Options
    Im rewarding myself after each 15 lbs. My first reward was going to be a new belly ring but instead I got two new bras since I have lost some inches around and really needed the. My next 15 will be a new outfit head to toe and have not decided on my last 15 yet. :smile:
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    shopping-spree.jpg

WORD! :bigsmile:

:flowerforyou:
  • Megdmcda
    Megdmcda Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    my reward will most definately be able to look in the mirror naked and absolutely love what i see and know that i worked hard to see myself as sexy....that itself will be the best reward ever......plus reward to be able to wear the cute tiny clothes i see my sister in law wear and use to think i can never look that good.
  • hooperkay
    hooperkay Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    dodge charger
  • mlewon
    mlewon Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    new clothes!!
  • Brandie1558
    Options
    Currently I am 11lbs from losing 100lbs...once I hit that I am buying myself a shiny and expensive ring weighed in carats. :-) I am going to have them engrave the day I hit 100lb lost on the inside of the band. I have 80 more lbs to go and I want to buy a bracelet without having to have it altered in any way....other than made smaller if need be. :wink:
  • mandamommy3
    mandamommy3 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    New clothes and maybe a tattoo, not sure about that one yet though.
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options

To all the ladies saying they want to get a breast lift, I have been tempted too, but have you seen what they do? It looks like it will leave a lot of scarring. I will cross that bridge when I get there.

No, if you find a good surgeon, you won't be covered with scars. Research research before you let anyone work on you.
  • jacki318
    jacki318 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Tummy Tuck
    New Wardrobe , Hair , Makeup
  • wahmx3
    wahmx3 Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    Paying someone to clean my house.... all those things I never do.... windows, fridge, oven, cupboards etc etc
  • suzanne_oh
    suzanne_oh Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    A sexy boyfriend! :love: :laugh: :blushing:

or a new dress... :ohwell:
  • CameoDouglas
    CameoDouglas Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Self confidence, a boyfriend and maybe a belly ring ;)
  • fat2fitKara
    fat2fitKara Posts: 136
    Options
    If I lose 15 by August then I will be going to a water slide park! :) woo!

Once I reach my ultimate goal I will be going on a much needed shopping spree :)

Good Luck to everybody :)!
  • healthyamberB
    healthyamberB Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Naval piercing and wearing a bikini. I always wanted a naval piercing but was to self conscious about my weight so i wouldn't have been able to show it off. But once i reach that goal! :happy: naval piercing, here i come!
  • _Ren
    _Ren Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I plan to get some leather pants or some type that are very kick *kitten* and another tattoo.
  • Enkibean
    Enkibean Posts: 56
    Options
    At least one new tattoo. And maybe a piercing.
  • BBW47
    BBW47 Posts: 2
    Options
    Tummy tuck
    purchase a brand new wardrobe
  • BBW47
    BBW47 Posts: 2
    Options
    :laugh:
  • leanne2376
    leanne2376 Posts: 217
    Options
    a new wardrobe
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    I never reached my goal... I got 5 pounds away from it and decided I didn't want to lose anymore. I didn't have any rewards... other than being happy with my body.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!