Are there women out there who WANT smaller breasts?

Options
Ok. So I see a lot of posts by women who are a little upset that they have lost breast size with weight. I completely understand, but I am curious if I am one of few that dreams of smaller boobs. I was in 5th grade. 5 ft 2. A size 4. With a D cup. Now a good bit bigger if I actually measure for a bra. Like 34 E by numbers. I would love to be like a C maybe.
Are there other women who are hoping for that loss?

Edited because auto correct is stupid....

Replies

• kayleesays
    kayleesays Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    I can definitely understand that if you're starting from a large cup size, but when my breasts shrunk from a small C to a small B I was upset. It's harder to watch them shrink when you don't have much to start with :( LOL
  • yo_andi
    yo_andi Posts: 2,178 Member
    Options
    YES please! I'd love to go back down to a D or even a full C. I mean, WOULD LOVE to.
  • Josephina57
    Josephina57 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    yes. I have been a DD my whole adult life and I would love to be a C,. I just wished they wouldn't sag while losing. :)
  • Athena98501
    Athena98501 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    I did, and got a reduction. Quite happy now. :smile:
  • dragonfly__
    dragonfly__ Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I want smaller breasts! I am a B right now and would love to back at an A (where I was before children and weight gain.
  • grayprae
    grayprae Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I am a G cup I would love to go back to a C
  • DivineRED1
    DivineRED1 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Yes! I want my C's back. These DD's have to go!
  • Wrappedinbacon
    Wrappedinbacon Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I am hoping for more of a loss. I have lost about 48 pounds and went down from like a 44H to a 38F. I cant remember since high school being anything smaller than like a 38DDD (at 5'3" and around 145) so I would love to be back there.
  • 7bel0
    7bel0 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    YES please! I'd love to go back down to a D or even a full C. I mean, WOULD LOVE to.

I'd love to be a D or a full C! I haven't seen a D since high school... C maybe middle school! Oohh wow that would be the day!
  • hopeandlove91
    hopeandlove91 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Me me me!
  • kalyn_QT
    kalyn_QT Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    id love to be full C cup. hopefully then the back pain would go away.
  • DaughterOfTheMostHighKing
    DaughterOfTheMostHighKing Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    I'm not big.... but I know where you're coming from! I tell my sisters that I don't want to be big (like them) cause they get in the way of exercising! :P when you have children and breast feed, they do shrink... mine did.
  • krystina_letitia9
    krystina_letitia9 Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    I shrunk from a C to a B.... and I couldn't care less. I'm 5'1" and I didn't mind having larger breasts for my height, and now that they're smaller, I don't mind either. I still want to lose roughly 10-15 more lbs, and if that means shrinking boobs in order to be healthier, I can deal with it.
  • workoutgirl23
    Options
    I have size b cup boobs, and i actually love my small size boobs. i've never been one of those girls who really cared about having big breasts. i think mine are cute and nice just the way they are. when i was pregnant, my breasts actually went up a cup size, to a cup. and i didn't like the way they looked bigger. finally after having my kids, and losing some weight, they have shrunk back down.
  • hbunting86
    hbunting86 Posts: 952 Member
    Options
    Definitely, I'm 5'4'' and a 32 E/F depending on brand.

SO annoying! Would love to be a B/C ideally - hoping weight loss will bring that!
  • frootcat
    frootcat Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Sure, it wouldn't bother me. But if it's all the same in the end, I'd rather lose the fat from somewhere else first. :P Seems my boobs are always the first to go. I got a whooooole list, body...
  • melizerd
    melizerd Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    I was thrilled when I went from a 40DDD to a 36D. In the end when I'm at my goal weight for at least 2 years I'm going to get a lift/reduction if they are still bigger than a C cup at that point.
  • wolveslovemee
    wolveslovemee Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I know this sounds weird, but I would love to not have a bum bum or boobs at all. Seriously! They get in the way!!
  • jlcl119
    jlcl119 Posts: 51
    Options
    Yes. I was a C before baby, now I'm a DD/DDD. I'd love to be a C again. Heck I'd take a B or a D too!
  • TinkrBelz
    TinkrBelz Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    You large breasted girls have to realize, that when you say you want your breasts smaller and to a C cup...those of us that are naturally small chested...a C cup is considered big to us!

A lot of women that get augmented, a lot of times their goal is a C or a D cup....which to you blessed girls is small!! haha! I guess it is all about what you start out with.