Are there women out there who WANT smaller breasts?

Options

Replies

• AllTehBeers
    AllTehBeers Posts: 5,030 Member
    Options
    Before I started losing, I was at least proportionate! Now, I'm pretty sure I lost all my weight in my boobs. I put on a shirt yesterday that was 2 sizes smaller then usual and up top it fit great, but was still tight around my waist :( So now I've got what I call the Snowman Effect.
  • CarolinaGirlinVA
    CarolinaGirlinVA Posts: 1,512 Member
    Options
    **raises hand**

I was an A cup when I got pregnant with my first son. I grew a cup a week until it stopped at DDD. With my other kids I went up to a G cup. Now that I haven't nursed in years, I am at a DD. I hate it. But...I'm scared of surgery.
  • kmozymoz
    kmozymoz Posts: 187
    Options
    I have a friend who would be happy if she had just enough boobs to be recognized as a female. She hates hers, it kinda makes me sad.
  • Gulzilly
    Gulzilly Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    ME! I am a 36DD and I want to be a 34B.
  • dawnmarie57
    dawnmarie57 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    In 2007, the day after my 50th birthday, I had a breast reduction. So glad I did. I would never want to be that size again. Losing weight and gaining so many years really took it's toll and I had 3 kids. So I did it for pain relief because it hurt so much to exercise. One of the best decisions I ever made. Went from a 42 DD to a 38C. It was only a total of just over 3#, but what a difference it made.
  • michelle850
    michelle850 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    YES!!!!!! They've gotten larger with every weight gain over the years, from a b to a dd, every time i've lost weight they stay, I would LOVE to lose some!!!!!
  • echowilde
    echowilde Posts: 7
    Options
    I'm at a C cup, and they look tiny compared to the rest of my body.

I'll be more than happy if they get smaller, l just want them to look right.
  • Snitch1
    Snitch1 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I have had 2 (TWO) breast reductions..they always grow back when I gain weight. Apparently, as I am a D cup, AGAIN..I am supposed to have larger breasts. OK GOD, I get it. But, can you PERK 'EM UP??

Nicolette
  • peterson_jessica
    Options
    I loveeee my B cups. I have noticed that they seem a little bigger since starting Insanity... not sure how I feel about that, but I'm not to a C yet so I'm happy!
  • Jamee_J
    Jamee_J Posts: 63
    Options
    I just want them to be even. Lol. I have 1 thats a D and the other is an A. After I hit my ultimate goal, I am getting my ladies fixed:) oh, and they have been this way since I got them.
  • dad106
    dad106 Posts: 4,868 Member
    Options
    I don't think I've lost much weight in my boobs... but then again, I don't have much their in the first place!

I was a B before I started losing weight, and I'm a B after losing weight.. but they look smaller and more proportionate to my body.
  • zombilishious
    zombilishious Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    I so want to be a C again .... and perky!
  • ACrazyCatLady
    Options
    Oh my YES! Medical problems = 80 lbs weight gain. I managed to lose 50 on my own (I did gain 20 back), but didn't lose a bit in boob size. I was crushed. I have cute bras I can no longer wear. DD bras are NEVER cute, and are rarely comfy. What I wouldn't give to not worry about lugging these ball and chains around. I wonder......would I walk different, maybe have a wee bit of a skip in my step? I sure look forward to finding out.
  • Karalopolous
    Karalopolous Posts: 574
    Options
    ~raises hand high~
    Oh HELL yes! I would love to be like a D or so. Im currently about a G, so ya. It makes everything hard to do, running, etc. Plus clothes fit better.
  • kmozymoz
    kmozymoz Posts: 187
    Options
    I just want them to be even. Lol. I have 1 thats a D and the other is an A. After I hit my ultimate goal, I am getting my ladies fixed:) oh, and they have been this way since I got them.

I hope you don't take this the wrong way, but that just sounds awful to deal with! I can't even imagine what a pain that must be. I hope that works out for you!
  • Spanaval
    Spanaval Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    Me! I was a B all my life, and went up to C after having the kid. So want to be a B again.
  • Katie3784
    Katie3784 Posts: 543
    Options
    I think that it's not so much the loss in size that bothers women, but the way they look after weight loss. I would love to have perky little b cups. They would fit my body really well. But unfortunately, after losing weight from two pregnancies, I was left with empty skin on my chest and very little breast tissue. So, I got implants, and now I am a 32DD. Sounds big, but the only reason my cup size is so big is because my band size is small. I would choose natural, perky B cups over fake DDs anyday.
  • cyn4him
    cyn4him Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    You large breasted girls have to realize, that when you say you want your breasts smaller and to a C cup...those of us that are naturally small chested...a C cup is considered big to us!

A lot of women that get augmented, a lot of times their goal is a C or a D cup....which to you blessed girls is small!! haha! I guess it is all about what you start out with.

Haha. In no way do I think a c is small. Just would be small enough for me going from size I am....
  • nikkiprickett
    nikkiprickett Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Im a DD and they do get in the way and annoying but if they go away with my weight loss i won't miss em!
  • cyn4him
    cyn4him Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I'm not big.... but I know where you're coming from! I tell my sisters that I don't want to be big (like them) cause they get in the way of exercising! :P when you have children and breast feed, they do shrink... mine did.

Not for everyone. I went from a DD to a DDD, and stayed there until my reduction (almost 3 years later).

Same here. Mine never went down. Nursed 3 kids. Guess I should be satisfied they are still "pretty". Just heavy. And cant find really cute bras / swimsuits/ tank tops and dresses fit funny a lot of time. And I have to alter all of my dress shirts.