What is your main REWARD after you have reached your Goal

Options

Replies

• Jamee_J
    Jamee_J Posts: 63
    Options
    I told my husband tto start saving his money because he is going to by "us" some new boobies! Lol
  • jodazary
    jodazary Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    a cruise
  • Debbe2
    Debbe2 Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    Hopefully great health and high self esteem :)
  • canelly
    canelly Posts: 731 Member
    Options
    I started at 142 -April 17

April 22 -135lbs

When I reach 125lbs - I will buy myself something from lululemon like a bag or an accessory

When I reach 117 lbs I will buy an outfit

When I get to size 26-25 in jeans I will buy a silver brand jean - size 30 now.

Tummy tuck?

Do you have stretch marks from babies? if not - check out Youtube videos -the skin looks like a 90 year old wrinkle person after it. ITs not smooth nor does it look like when you were 14yrs. - I though of it too then I research it.

I had a tummy tuck and my belly does not look like a 90 yr old person! Don't you think I guess it depends on your doctor and your body not everyone it's the same! ; )
  • hooperkay
    hooperkay Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    A sexy boyfriend! :love: :laugh: :blushing:

or a new dress... :ohwell:

I'd go with new dress. At least when you get tired of it you can get a new one.:happy:
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    Oh I just remembered.. my 30 year reunion is next summer.
    I will be the one there who doesn't look fat or old. :bigsmile:
  • shanae727
    shanae727 Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    Belly ring!
  • matchbox_girl
    matchbox_girl Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    Throw out all of my old clothes, have a spa day where I get my nails and hair done, and go on a shopping spree.
  • suzanne_oh
    suzanne_oh Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    A sexy boyfriend! :love: :laugh: :blushing:

or a new dress... :ohwell:

I'd go with new dress. At least when you get tired of it you can get a new one.:happy:

I said "boyfriend", not HUSBAND, so I can get rid of him along with the dress if I want to! :tongue:
  • KeeBurr
    KeeBurr Posts: 9
    Options
    a Star Wars Sith Golden Age symbol tattoo.
    and a BIG chocolate shake from Braums!
  • suzanne_oh
    suzanne_oh Posts: 95 Member
    Options

Mine should be this year, but haven't heard anything about one yet. I'll be ready when and if we do have one though! :wink:
  • KeKy4
    KeKy4 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    My number one thing is I want to have sexy underwear, I currently wear boring grandma underwear because that's what fits and is most comfortable. I can't wait to go out and splurge at VS.
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options

Mine should be this year, but haven't heard anything about one yet. I'll be ready when and if we do have one though! :wink:

:flowerforyou:
  • Amberchalon
    Amberchalon Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    My biggest reward I'm hoping will be more of an interpersonal one--being able to walk with MUCH confidence and not wonder how I'm looking in a certain outfit. Also, do confidently do yoga on the beach preferably in Hawaii at 5 in the morning w/ an extreme amount of vigor
  • jesspi68
    jesspi68 Posts: 292
    Options
    A tattoo seems like it might be a good reward, maybe I can finally get my first tattoo redone so i like it more :tongue:

That and I'll be able to wear all my "skinny" clothes again lol
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    Main reward? That would be an extended, healthier life.

There are materialistic and even some narcissistic rewards lined up as well, but health is the key one.
  • Lkoblara
    Lkoblara Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I like the boudoir photo session idea! Might have to make that my reward too!
  • MommyRobin
    MommyRobin Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    Tummy tuck, breast implants, and tattoo. I already have a consultation appt. with a plastic surgeon. Just 3 more lbs. to my goal! Whoo-Hoo!
  • tequila09
    tequila09 Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    The bf will start saving up for my dream engagement ring :) and ill finally be a perfect 10 LOL!!!
  • lizalmp1234
    lizalmp1234 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Tummy tuck, breast implants, and tattoo. I already have a consultation appt. with a plastic surgeon. Just 3 more lbs. to my goal! Whoo-Hoo!

I'm looking at the same rewards =)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!