Are there women out there who WANT smaller breasts?

Options

Replies

• fliesdonotbelong
    fliesdonotbelong Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I wished my breasts would get smaller and they were one of the first things to go. I was a 36DD at one point. Now I have 34C flat saggy pancakes...
  • elanaknt
    elanaknt Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I lost quite a bit of weight many years ago and my boobs got...bigger! Been progressively getting bigger with weight gain (duh). Not sure what will happen when I lose this weight, but I am a G cup and would seriously love to get to at least a D. We'll see...
  • MMarvelous
    MMarvelous Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    I am a G cup I would love to go back to a C
    I am a G cup and I want a D cup...more than enough...all he needs is a HANDFUL! LOL
  • Awkward30
    Awkward30 Posts: 1,927 Member
    Options
    Currently a 34DD, hoping to lose another 2 inches or so from my bust so I can go down a size in clothes. Currently all my other measurements would get me into a small shirt and size 6 dress... But damn boobs!
  • jlenz74
    jlenz74 Posts: 30
    Options
    I am a really full D cup and would love to be a B. Nothing fits right when it comes to clothing and certianly it is harder to find belly dancing out fits so I have very little option. They are heavy and get in the way alot. Also, they seem to draw alot of negative attention to myself. I always have some weirdo looking at my chest when I go out dancing at a club.
  • mrs_madame
    mrs_madame Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I would probably kill to be a C cup instead of DD. Probably.
  • fervc60
    fervc60 Posts: 70
    Options
    I want smaller moobs.
  • Jamee_J
    Jamee_J Posts: 63
    Options
    No offense taken :happy: The thing is, they have always been this way. It is normal for me. My husband likes them, and I am not self conscious of them. But after I hit my goal I think I would like them to be fixed so they match:laugh:
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    I'm somewhere between and H and I cup (went up a cup size because my bandsize has decreased but actual breast size stayed the same :mad: ).

i think the most i can hope for by my goal weight is 3 size lost, which would leave me with a DD/E. of course that's assuming that i dont shrink any more in my rib cage, but considering i have another 40 pounds to lose i probably will see an even smaller band size
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    what's wrong with DD???? i don't understand women who want smaller breasts if they have that kind of voluptuousness. i have B's and would love to have more goin on!

The pain is horrible in my shoulders. On Saturday I looked like I had golf balls on top of my shoulders from the straps on my bra. I also get really bad back pain. My hubby would freak if let insurance have their way! Right now I don't want t spend $6000 on the surgery myself. (that kinda spare $ I don't have sitting around)

get a proper fitting bra, seriously. these type problems arent because of your breasts so much as they are from ill fitting bra. from what it sounds like you are are wearing a bra with too big of a band size which isnt giving your DD the support they need which leads them to sag and pull on the shoulder straps.

i've been really small 120 pounds and wore a 28J at the time (i got a breast reduction when i was 19 ). but even when I was that small withthat large breasts i never had shoulder issues because my mom always made sure i was wearing the right size bra even though at the time that meant we had to go to a specialty tore and get it custom ordered. now you can go online to places like bravissimo, bare necessities and lindas online to buy great bras that fit and that aren't too expensive
  • newmrsdec10
    newmrsdec10 Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    oh geez, yes! I am a 34/36 G (some H). Three sports bras is the norm if I will be jumping or running. I've lost them before, so I'm hoping they'll go away again, but they'll probably be the last thing to go. :/
  • eig6
    eig6 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Ooooh! MEEEE PLEASE! Haha, they're a little smaller now but still relatively big. Im 5ft tall (almost:wink: ) a size 4 and a 32DDD :huh: ... at least now I can shop for bras at normal stores if I buy a band size up (34DD) I would love a C cup.
  • CecePaints
    CecePaints Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    YES! Being 5'2 with 34DD is NOT a good thing. I would like to be a 34C. It is near impossible to find cute bras, bathing suit tops, anything with an empire waist, and my straps sometimes dig. :/
  • Kristy_Elizabeth
    Options
    Obviously there are because some of them have breast reduction surgery. I, however, do not want smaller breasts. I want a flatter tummy and my boobs to stay the same.
  • robot_potato
    robot_potato Posts: 1,535 Member
    Options
    Mememe! I have gone from a 38F/G down to a very full 36DD, a size i have not seen since 8th grade. I am smaller now than i was back then, and still, too much boobage. When i am done losing, i am looking at a reduction& lift. I would be okay with a regular DD even, but this is ridiculous.
  • NavyKnightAh13
    NavyKnightAh13 Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    My boobs tend to shrink as i lose weight, and they have...when i got married my boobs were a 44F (largest they had ever been) and interestingly enough, I hope that my boobs keep shrinking (the smallest I think I was a 36, but can't remember when that was) because if not then in 5 or 10 years i might have to consider the possibility of breast reduction surgery due to my back.
  • BrienJD
    BrienJD Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    I want smaller moobs.

This

In addition:

I also applaud and wholeheartedly support all those striving for a healthy and measureable mammarian reduction. :drinker:
  • torygirl79
    torygirl79 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Yes,being an F gives me considerable back pains particularly after any excercise like running (the reason I'll never be a runner).
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    I wish I was bigger except when I'm running! Then I'm thankful for what God gave me.
  • bella121576
    Options
    yes! I was size 42DD it was ridiculos I am 36 D now and am hoping to be like a A or B!