Are there women out there who WANT smaller breasts?

Options

Replies

• eig6
    eig6 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    You large breasted girls have to realize, that when you say you want your breasts smaller and to a C cup...those of us that are naturally small chested...a C cup is considered big to us!

A lot of women that get augmented, a lot of times their goal is a C or a D cup....which to you blessed girls is small!! haha! I guess it is all about what you start out with.

Its funny though, in the end we all think C is a good size.

Edit: Well, a lot of us anyway, guess I cant speak for everyone :bigsmile:
  • cravingcollarbone
    Options
    I don't think it is even possible for my boobs to get smaller. I'm basically flat. :)
    My mom is convinced I will have more prominent ones when I lose weight.
    Haven't decided how I feel about it, I'll just have to see. :]
  • folkoono
    folkoono Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Yes. I'm a UK size 10 everywhere except my chest. I've lost an inch off my bust already - it seems to be the only place! I am pleased to be more in proportion, but I'm still a FF/G cup - they will never be tiny!
  • kathyms13
    kathyms13 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    i would love to loose my breasts i would have another 2 stone weight loss.
  • 2012NSR
    2012NSR Posts: 51
    Options
    NO! I have gone from a C cup to an A cup :( gutted!

If anyone has any spare please pass it this way haha!
  • lucysposaro
    lucysposaro Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I find as i lose weight mine get bigger.....They are already big and bf loves it but yeah mine never shrink with weightloss i dont mind but somtimes i do depends on the situation really.
  • sazzyp1973
    sazzyp1973 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    yes I would, I would like ones that balance into my frame more. They are not gigantic, but I am short
  • Zvyezda
    Zvyezda Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Is the sizing different in USA? Because DD isn't that big. I'm a 34 G and hate them so much. If they don't get smaller when I've reached my goal weight I will get a reduction. I think they make me look like a much bigger person than I actually am, I'll never look very slim with them and I don't want the extra attention they bring from pervert men!
  • markyp33
    markyp33 Posts: 25
    Options
    Shouldn't the question be:-

"Are there any spoilsports out there that WANT smaller breasts?"

Maybe I'm biased by gender!

:-)

By the way, my moobs are 48B
  • xarge
    xarge Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    Not me, if they get any smaller I may need a microscope.
  • underthecherrytree
    underthecherrytree Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    I would! I have DD's now and would love to get down to a C
  • histwinkletoes
    histwinkletoes Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Me!! I would love to be a C cup again.
  • beccci91
    beccci91 Posts: 214
    Options
    ME!!!!! I started as a 36E, now a 36D and can't wait to be a 34C again!
  • collywot
    collywot Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I had a H cup 2 months ago, I know this because I got fitted for a sports bra, when I'm done I intend to use my old bra as a hammock....True
  • vicky1804
    vicky1804 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Id love to be a D cup, im currently 40E. Im pretty sure I need a smaller cup size so im going to get fitted soon.

Im sick of the neck, shoulder and back pain/ache. I also need to buy larger tops to accomodate the girls
  • fergie2812
    fergie2812 Posts: 162
    Options
    Hi
    I'm a G and would LOVE to lose something!
    I was always flat chested then when pregnant with my first went frmo a B to an E in 6 weeks then they didn't stop and never went away!
    Troulbe is when I have lost weight before they didn't go anywhere!
  • Pookylou
    Pookylou Posts: 988 Member
    Options
    I am only 5 3 and I am a 32FF/G but I have defo lost some cup size (not been measured in some time) So I need to get some new ones, so happy they are getting smaller, but not small enough.
    Oh and if I could I would happily share :laugh:
  • rcbeck99
    rcbeck99 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Yes please! I am hoping they shrink as I lose weight. I am currently a DDD and would like to be a large C or even a D since I am 5'1". If they don't shrink by the time I lose the weight I want to get rid of, momma's getting a reduction!!!
  • raralind
    raralind Posts: 2
    Options
    Yes!
    I've always had big breasts, even 35kg ago. It would be so great to be able to wear nice tops and clothes. They're all to small now, just becaus of my breasts.
    My size is 40F.
  • raralind
    raralind Posts: 2
    Options
    Though, I'm a little scared for how they will look when I loose weight.. So much skin.. They will hang down to my knees.