Are there women out there who WANT smaller breasts?

Options

Replies

• Marquerite11
    Marquerite11 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    LOL!! You are not alone!!! I've always had large breast as well and would like to get back into a C instead of these DD! lol smh I'm hoping they shrink.
  • vizamy
    vizamy Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Mine got smaller and went from DD to C or B depending on bra. And I was happy about that!

I'm not as young as I used to be and they do hang more than they used to but I don't go braless anyway and when I pack them away they look fine. A bit of cleavage - no problems.
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    Is the sizing different in USA? Because DD isn't that big. I'm a 34 G and hate them so much. If they don't get smaller when I've reached my goal weight I will get a reduction. I think they make me look like a much bigger person than I actually am, I'll never look very slim with them and I don't want the extra attention they bring from pervert men!
    yeah size conventions are different as well as shaping. euro brands are more likely to cater to full busted sizes while american brands cater more to full figured sizes
  • weighlossforbaby
    weighlossforbaby Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    I am a small C and would love to be in a B cup! :)
  • Shrinkingmam0429
    Shrinkingmam0429 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Ok. So I see a lot of posts by women who are a little upset that they have lost breast size with weight. I completely understand, but I am curious if I am one of few that dreams of smaller boobs. I was in 5th grade. 5 ft 2. A size 4. With a D cup. Now a good bit bigger if I actually measure for a bra. Like 34 E by numbers. I would love to be like a C maybe.
    Are there other women who are hoping for that loss?

Edited because auto correct is stupid....

Omg, story of my life!! I'm literally a 38 G now....I have to shop at maternity stores! I'd really like to be a C !!
  • DIana_Hauser
    Options
    I do!!!! When I was 12, I was already a D cup. I wasn't heavy anywhere else, so they were definitely the first thing anyone ever noticed about me. Now, I wear a 36M. My boobs always get in the way of EVERYTHING! It takes a lot of work for me to find tops that fit properly. I can't run well. I even have to wear a bra under my bathing suits because swimsuits won't support them enough. I definitiely wish I could go down a few cup sizes.

Of course, my husband is perfectly content. :) lol

I would also like to add that I feel large boobs are a huge cause to my weight gain over the years. When I got the big boobs, I stopped running, playing basketball, etc.... I was too self concious about them.
  • ShilohMaier
    ShilohMaier Posts: 135
    Options
    I lost all my weight, and didn't budge in the boobage at all. I looked silly with E cups on top and a 24" waist (plus I had serious issues from the weight of my breasts). Got them taken down to a C with a reduction. I LOVE being smaller.
  • Shells06
    Shells06 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I would love one! DD right now but last summer I looked into a reduction but the amount insurance requires the dr to remove I would be a big A or small B. that freaked me out. Not that I don't like having a big chest but that is too small. Some day I'd like to be able to afford the surgery myself so insurance can't tell me what to do. I get horrible shoulder pain.

Wow.... the doctor would not go smaller than a C on me. He removed 5 pounds of tissue, though! My insurance covered it, but that was a while back, too.

I would love to have a reduction if losing weight doesn't help. Was the recovery period horrible?
  • jadedone
    jadedone Posts: 2,449 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't mind losing a bit of volume. And I have lost some. But considering, I have a fairly small ribcage. Going to a C or D on a 30 band is too small for me (I am used to being busty).

At my highest weight I was about a 36HH-38H, currently, at around halfway there, I am a 34H -- I have actually gone down 3 inches in the underbust (which determines your band) and 1 cup in volume). I'll probably lose another 3-4 inches in the band. And I hope that I'll lose another cup or 2 so I won't be a super hard to find size -- I want to be an H or under, since H is the top end for so many brands.
  • wftiger
    wftiger Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    I thought for sure a 100 lb loss I would lose at least one cup size but NO. Still stuck with DDD. I'm stuck with these I think and not happy about it at all.
  • Erisad
    Erisad Posts: 1,580
    Options
    Nooo. I have a large C/small D cup and I want them to stay that way. I feel that if my breasts got smaller that I wouldn't be as attractive anymore. :(
  • jadedone
    jadedone Posts: 2,449 Member
    Options
    Is the sizing different in USA? Because DD isn't that big. I'm a 34 G and hate them so much. If they don't get smaller when I've reached my goal weight I will get a reduction. I think they make me look like a much bigger person than I actually am, I'll never look very slim with them and I don't want the extra attention they bring from pervert men!

In the US, DD is the top size in mainstream brands. You have to go to a specialty shop to find anything bigger. And socialization says that anything thing bigger than C is "big." Also, most people haven't compared how different a 32DD looks from a 44DD.

Personally, before getting fitted, I was trying to wear 40DD and about to go up to 42DD when in reality I was more like a 36H at that time.
  • Koryuu
    Koryuu Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I know this sounds weird, but I would love to not have a bum bum or boobs at all. Seriously! They get in the way!!

I'm with you on this one!
  • Nailrep
    Nailrep Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    I got implants back in 1995. They were a full C. So when I gained weight, I felt like I looked like a linebacker. So last April I got new implants. They aren't small. But they are smaller than before. Im looking forward to losing weight so they will look even smaller.
  • lelstar
    lelstar Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Me! I'd happily go back to a B cup.
  • julslea
    julslea Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    I'm a DDD and dream of being a C.
  • Mummyadams
    Mummyadams Posts: 1,125 Member
    Options
    I love having smaller boobs now I have lost weight - hubby doesn't quite feel the same ... but oh well ....
  • secretgirl4611
    secretgirl4611 Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    I can definitely understand that if you're starting from a large cup size, but when my breasts shrunk from a small C to a small B I was upset. It's harder to watch them shrink when you don't have much to start with :( LOL

^^^^^^^^^^^^^ AGREE 100%
    MINE SHRUNK ALOT AND STILL ARE :/
  • LuckyAng
    LuckyAng Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    I know mine will come down with weight loss, and I cannot wait! I have horrible back problems that I wouldn't wish on anyone.
  • Cocobee515
    Cocobee515 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I would love to have smaller boobs. I was in an A cup at 8 years old and gained a cup size every year until I was 13. Then at 20 I shot up to a HH, which was not helped by my pregnancy! I would love to be either a D or DD again; sad but I haven't been that small since I was 12!!