If you could punch anyone, who would it be?

Options

Replies

• Captain_Tightpants
    Captain_Tightpants Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    I would like to personally punch everyone in the state of Wisconsin who voted for Scott Walker. One-by-one. Just line em up in a dairy field for me somewhere and I'll walk down the line. Pow right in the throat, Pow right in the throat, Pow right in the throat...
  • rcclcruiser
    rcclcruiser Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    The jealous dance mom that pulled my daughter's hair out of her bun seconds before she was going on stage to perform in "The Nutcracker." Then she proceeded to pull on her hair continually to try to put it back in a bun. The other moms were yelling at her to let her go on stage, but she just kept pulling on her hair. The green-eyed monster does strange things to some people. This was someone who I had never met before. She had just heard about my daughter through some of the Jr. High girls' gossip. The police did an investigation, but of course she lied.

We talked to the owner of the dance studio about it and she didn't care, so we left. We are now at a different studio and so much happier! The training, the people, the cost, everything is better! Sometimes your enemies really do work to make your life better; they just don't know it!
  • PhillyTD
    PhillyTD Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Edward Cullen. What a tool.
  • EDesq
    EDesq Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options
    The one person who lies for no good reason. :huh:

OMG! I KNOW what you mean...but instead I just ended My relationship with her, she is an HABITUAL LIAR! It is amazing, she lies about things that other people KNOW is a LIE, but she doesn't seem to either care or able to stop. She lies about her education, credentials, , her job, even "length of her hair (when EVERYONE knew and could see it was ADD-ON! LOL;) and the STRANGEST thing about it all is that she takes PRIDE in these things as if they were/are Real AND she want OTHER people to BACK-UP her LIES usually by saying "don't you remember when I or You know when "X" happened...!!! Does that mean she has some type of "illness?" I could NEVER take Pride in something that I KNOW is a LIE, and that I did not earn.
  • mbatey
    mbatey Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    My boss's wife.. she stalks me!! yeah and I like my job :) but that lady is like the blonde in the movie "Obsession" but is convinced I AM the mistress.. She deserves a throat punch AND a beaver bone punch!!!

Loving this one PMSL:laugh:
  • Oliviamarie05
    Oliviamarie05 Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    Kayne West. You ARE NOT God's gift to the human race you piece of #$%^
  • BrionaLoree
    Options
    either my father or justin beiber! lol
  • BadCookieMonster
    Options

Amen!
  • _Elemenopee_
    _Elemenopee_ Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options
    My ex-husband
  • rbrannock
    rbrannock Posts: 169
    Options
    Every single person in my husbands family........more than once. :)
  • Grimmerick
    Grimmerick Posts: 3,342 Member
    Options
    Casey Anthony although I would prefer to kick her in the baby maker hopefully sterilizing her
  • militarydreams
    militarydreams Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    The bird that crapped on my shoulder this morning... I'd punch him right in the beak
  • ladybg81
    ladybg81 Posts: 1,553 Member
    Options
    Right now, my GM.
  • rbrannock
    rbrannock Posts: 169
    Options
    Casey Anthony although I would prefer to kick her in the baby maker hopefully sterilizing her

Good one...I despise her!!!
  • nursekay914
    Options
    A girl in weight lifting class who thinks she is RAMBO and can lift more than all of the men and insists on trying to lift a bazillion pounds each class but can never finish ONE set. Fool...My right fist is waiting...
  • Leslie85
    Leslie85 Posts: 265 Member
    Options

Amen!

YES YES YES!! I can't stand him!!
  • Snow__White
    Snow__White Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    right now?
    anyone who gets in my way!
  • Faye_Anderson
    Faye_Anderson Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    My father in laws new wife who, despite the fact that I have blocked her, has me listed on Facebook as her DAUGHTER. I'm 5 years older than her and I've never even met the stupid b*tch :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
  • samra2012
    samra2012 Posts: 715
    Options
    fist.jpg

:explode: :mad: someone that I know..... :explode: :explode: :explode: :explode: :explode: :explode: :explode: :explode:
    nice way to let it go!!!!!!!!!:laugh: :laugh:
  • BandForAlyAnne
    BandForAlyAnne Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    depending on the situation either my dad, my sister, or sigourney weaver. lmao.