What's the story behind your profile picture?

Options

Replies

• aa1440
    aa1440 Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    My wife and I runing our first 5K! I let her cross the finish line before me. (Ladies first.)
  • DaughterOfTheMostHighKing
    DaughterOfTheMostHighKing Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    I take photos when I'm bored... :) I tried to take a serious one but it didn't work. :(
  • 3dogsrunning
    3dogsrunning Posts: 27,167 Member
    Options
    I was training for a figure competition and had dropped 25 lbs, so i decided to get some professional shots done. She is doing our wedding too.
  • 007bondage
    007bondage Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    It's Thong Thursday.
    This response won't make sense when I change my picture tomorrow. LOL

No, but it will drive many guys crazy trying to find what you were referring too ;-)
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo Posts: 3,634 Member
    Options
    Took it out of boredom & sleepiness at work hehehe
  • calbre8
    calbre8 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Walking to (or from?) a club in Munich in a freezing January. It was a trip we planned before my boyfriend and I broke up. We got back together on it and now we're married. 2 years at that point and I had just learned that boy could dance!
  • Time4tee
    Time4tee Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    It was just time, so why not before the shower after a long workout. It is a reality check that I must see everyday when I log in.:noway:
  • Time4tee
    Time4tee Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Playing trampoline dodgeball

Where can I do this? This is my kind of fun exercise!!!
  • amnski
    amnski Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I was amazed to see that I had visible abs (and it wasn't all in my head!) Had to post...all my old photos of myself only show my six pack of rolls! hahahaha
  • Mstadhei
    Mstadhei Posts: 1
    Options
    Spring break trip, I was cheesin' for the camera (:
  • directorj
    directorj Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    It's about a year in my weight loss journey with a hike of 11 miles and that's a banana slug
  • AlicynH
    AlicynH Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    The first one is of when we adopted my first child. I was also at my very heaviest at that time. The second was taken the first day I wore a size 18 shorts and XL shirt.
  • toomuchsweetness
    toomuchsweetness Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    my wedding day last July.
  • docdrd
    docdrd Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    On a friend's boat in Boston Harbor. It was a great day!
  • Ladyzumba
    Ladyzumba Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Was about to surprise my husband with his first trip to the spa for a massage,
    he wanted to take a pic of me, told me to show a muscle but wait...
    I don't have one...yet :)
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    i'm showing off what months of squats and deadlifts have done to replace what my mama gave me (her pancake booty :laugh: )
  • itgeekwoman
    itgeekwoman Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    At my desk, no mirror, checking my hair, snapped a particularly good picture. I figured wth.. I'd update my profile while I was at it.
  • Txnurse97
    Txnurse97 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Jumping the fire pit at Warrior Dash. :)
  • lalalalyndsey
    Options
    I was in NYC for vaca... and just a lil typsy (as you can tell by the one, what I call, drunk eye :drinker: )
  • NewtonCrosby
    NewtonCrosby Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    There was some kind of celebratory event the night before where lots of alcohol was consumed. This is me the next day with my Bloody Mary, trying to “cure” my hangover.