What's the story behind your profile picture?

Options

Replies

• fanakar
    fanakar Posts: 23
    Options
    It's the front cover to the soundtrack of Final Fantasy XIII-2. This is the Japanese version.
  • RCIA
    RCIA Posts: 14
    Options
    I was feeling silly so I took it myself.
  • JonathonMars
    JonathonMars Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    I had just gotten a haircut, and decided that after a year of not having a profile picture on Facebook (at least, with my actual face) I would add one. Now I have a picture of the modernist poet Marianne Moore though--I can't abide my face for too long.
  • Cindylou321
    Options
    I was happy and having a great time in that pic...
  • kennodogs
    kennodogs Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Stone Forest. Yunnan Province, China. Holiday sans kids. Special travelling haircut!
  • mtaylor1980
    mtaylor1980 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    My friends and I did a "pinup party" photo shoot two years ago....I figured I would get my moneys worth, and use it as my profile pic for a little bit....
  • lilmisfit
    lilmisfit Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    I had just gotten back from the hair salon and really loved what my stylist did. And besides, I can never make it look like she does, so I always take pictures!
  • jamfan
    jamfan Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Riding the 5 boro tour through NYC this spring.
  • alltalk199
    alltalk199 Posts: 275
    Options
    Surprise photo with my son at Blue Fire Grill Xmas Lunch 2008 in Docklands, Melbourne, Australia! As you can see, I'm hiding behind my son after all the eating and drinking we did! So gotta update my profile!
  • sarah3333
    sarah3333 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend was taking random pictures of me when we were eating breakfast. I think he was amazed at how much I was in love with my breakfast that morning. Mmmmm
  • korsicash
    korsicash Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    Got me a hair cut and liked it :)
  • MsTanya77
    MsTanya77 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    It's a before/after pic, so I guess the story has been told!
  • Tulipea
    Tulipea Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Me and my boyfriend whilst i was pregnant located at our favorite Chinese all you can eat buffet :)
  • MizSaz
    MizSaz Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Drinking irresponsibly with my sisters and my brother this past Memorial Day weekend. They taught my mom how to play flip-cup that night. Love my fam. <3
  • gombolyu
    gombolyu Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I am a makeup artist, and I made a tutorial about the possible finishes of a red lipstick. That was the first time I made a picture of myself, and it was about one month ago.
  • eodvarka
    eodvarka Posts: 30
    Options
    My prom day :)
  • california_peach
    california_peach Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    <
    It's a completely bare *kitten*. That's right. Totally naked! That *kitten* is wearing no clothing whatsoever.
  • firefli0523
    Options
    My son and I at Shades State Park standing on a small waterfall....
  • darlilama
    darlilama Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    Vacation!! The dolphins were amazing, sweet creatures.
  • kellyyjean
    kellyyjean Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    At Woodstock 1999. What a blast!
    Last time I was happy with my weight.