Five Random Facts About Yourself

Options

Replies

• Sissy4EverX3
    Sissy4EverX3 Posts: 247
    Options
    kinda-- you were checking to see posts close to yours... not sure that counts. :wink:

Wrong! :P
  • DrBorkBork
    DrBorkBork Posts: 4,099 Member
    Options
    I used to run around barefoot & half naked with a herd of Arabian horses (I was 4)

I've stuck a butter knife down an electric toaster while in use... twice

I was a published author at the age of 12

I've bred and trained two Kentucky Derby winners (think fantasy football, only with horses)

Sometimes I hold my breath just to feel my heart beat
  • Veganbambina
    Veganbambina Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    1. I dance in my seat when I eat something that tastes good...my children do it too.
    2. My Grandma had 17 children.
    3. I married my only Boyfriend.
    4. Most people think it's strange that my Dad's ex wife shares the holidays with us. They get along great and she is my Mom's best friend. We all Love her and wouldn't have it any other way!
    5. My Blood type is The rarest one.
  • MCinSoCal
    MCinSoCal Posts: 87
    Options
    1.) I'm addicted to facebook

2.) I used to really hate fish and vegetables but now I LOVE them!

3.) I have this weird annoying habit of always playing with my hair and it drives me so crazy but I can't stop! lol

4.) I love the ocean :)

5.) I always think I'm so super tall until I head out into the real world and find out I'm actually kind of short! hahahahaa
  • NordenJenn
    NordenJenn Posts: 82
    Options
    1) I am absolutely petrified of butterflies

2) I have 4 metal plates and 16 screws in my face

3) I've never so much as considered trying a cigarette

4) I don't believe in hell

5) I secretly dream of working for Paws for Purple Hearts
  • TyB73
    TyB73 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    1. I had a pet snake but I'm afraid of caterpillars.
    2. I can't workout in long socks. If they go past my ankles it throws me off
    3. I've never had a cigarette.
    4, I love okra
    5. Miles Davis is my favorite musician.
  • TammyGrl0528
    Options
    1. I can't stand to look at people's feet. Once you are over like age 2, your feet are no longer cute, and should be hidden at all costs...with that being said, three of my tattoos are on my feet!

2. I am terrified of bugs of any kind...debilitatingly terrified!

3. I have wicked neat handwriting...Printing or cursive, I am always getting compliments and I love it!

4. I am a dork! I went back to school last year and I have a triple major...so far I have all A's in every class I have taken aside from one, and I wanted to retake that class to make it an A. My academic advisor suggested that I don't do that! I was still tempted.

5. I have a need for perfection and control...see #4.

This was fun!
  • flyingcarbaccio
    flyingcarbaccio Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    1. I'm terrified of heights and sometimes bridges.
    2. My parents were born in Italy.
    3. I remember each time and place when I saw a shooting star.
    4. I used to teach high school English.
    5. I like summer least of all seasons.
  • kuger4119
    kuger4119 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    1) I lived in the middle of nowhere Washington for six years with no broadcast TV, electricity or running water when I was a kid.

2) I was the first person from my family to graduate from a four year university.

3) I was my high school valedictorian.

4) I absolutely hate using the toilet in a public bathroom. I don't mind urinating in a public bathroom....but not the other. Over the years, my body has adjusted itself so I've only used public toilets a handful of times in the past ten years.

5) My wife is almost five inches taller than me.
  • andthenwhat
    andthenwhat Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    1.) I love natural light and HATE when people turn on overhead lights during the day.

2.) It's weird... but I love eating a clean natural diet, but I love drinking and drugs (not the hard stuff but... you know)

3.) This is lame... but I love historic fiction like Downton Abbey

4.) When I'm alone at my house, I put on Kaskade or Deadmau and dance like a crazy person.

5.) I'm very cautious by nature and sometimes worry if it's holding me back from my full potential in life.
  • Shannon2714
    Shannon2714 Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    1. I could read books all day, every day forever if it were possible to do so and still get paid!

2. I hate my blinds being open at night...I swear there is someone looking in at me if they are.

3. As of December, I'll be the first person in my family to graduate college and get my Bachelors Degree.

4. I fantasize about being stranded on an island all the time.

5. I've never smoked pot...have never had any desire to.
  • shaelataylor
    shaelataylor Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    1. i am a nerd. I graduated 3rd in my class in high school and only took 3 years to earn my bachelor's degree in history and political science with a minor in german.

2. i love big cities and plan on living near one some day. my favorite that i have visited so far is new york.

3. i hate most fruit but i love fruit juice. its a texture issue though. i actually love the flavor. seeds, bleh!

4. my first car was a yellow 2003 mustang. i now drive a gray 2012 jeep compass.

5. i am 6' tall, but no i do not play basketball. i also did not play basketball in high school. tennis is my sport of choice. :)
  • Scandalist
    Scandalist Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    1. I can be very shy at times.
    2. I've only ever been to one concert: Sade. (my favorite artist, I have all of her CD's).
    3. I am terrified of spiders.
    4. I have a fear of heights.
    5. I absolutely love motorcyles! (I'm a licensed rider).
  • morgynsmama
    Options
    1. I once owned a llama that was struck and killed by lightning
    2. I have ADHD, when it comes to mowing lawn,
    3. I love boxers, they are the best dogs ever!!!
    4. I plant my garden in strawbales
    5. I am very shy
  • MamaKeeks
    MamaKeeks Posts: 234
    Options
    1. I organize everything by shape and/or color

2. If I could wear flip flops all year round, I would

3. I played the flute in middle shcool

4. You will Always will see me in a pair of hoop earrings

5. I have keen memory for people's faces/names/birthday's

But.... No hoops in your profile pic!? lol
  • lilmisfit
    lilmisfit Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    1. The only bone I've ever broken is my tailbone. And I've broken it twice.
    2. I used to be a stripper when I was younger.
    3. I do not have a relationship with either one of my parents. For different reasons. And I never plan to again.
    4. My right earlobe is deformed. My mother told me it was because I had my hand resting on my chin with my finger on my earlobe in utero. I don't know if that's true, but it makes me self conscious to wear my hair back/up.
    5. My 11 year old niece is my mini-me. She is EXACTLY like me. We even have the same birthmark.
  • shellebelle87
    shellebelle87 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    1. I absolutely HATE grasshoppers. They terrify me. I never know where they are going to jump!!!

2. There are certain foods I will carry on about hating, but have never tried.

3. My parents got divorced when I was 7 but have lived together for the past 9 years.

4. If I watch a horror movie by myself during the day, or at night with other people, I am convinced that the killer is lurking outside my window.

5. I have 2 half sisters and one full sister, but consider one half sister as a full, and dont talk to the other one. She just annoys me. And I hate her mother.
  • natalienicole502
    natalienicole502 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    1. I cannot snap my fingers.

2. I cannot whistle

(Yes, tons of people have tried to teach me and I can't) whomp, whomp.

3. I am right handed, but if I attempt t write with my left hand it automatically comes out left to right and backwards except for e's.

4. In high school, my best friend and I became friends because we had three things in common, the same birthday, the same bra size and we both LOVED Britney Spears! ;)

5. I am a Pure Romance consultant, and it isn't anything like I thought it was before I started my own business with them and now sexually educating other women is a huge passion of mine!
  • ShanR77
    ShanR77 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    1. I can't stand feet !!!! (eewwww)

2. I have an OCD when it comes to keeping my work area neat but at home it's a different story.

3. I have a tattoo on my arm that i will someday have it lasered off (no matter how painful)

4. Have a 13 year old daughter that is going to put me in an early grave cause she is so beautiful.

5. Utterly Addicted to the 50 Shades of Grey triliogy. :blushing: :blushing: :blushing:
  • TurtleRunnerNC
    TurtleRunnerNC Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    1. I played Rugby in college
    2. I hate feet. Ick.
    3. I have a tooth that is actually two that grew together.
    4. I need 20 to 30 min alone or quiet in the morning with my coffee or I get grumpy.
    5. I can do a handstand.