What foods do your co-workers eat?

Options

Replies

• Moviedust
    Moviedust Posts: 110
    Options
    Our staffroom always has sweets and stuff ....sooooooooo bad!
  • MariaLivingFit
    MariaLivingFit Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    my coworkers usually get cafeteria food - but they also have pop tarts for breakfast - yuck! what are they, 10 years old?
  • MJ7910
    MJ7910 Posts: 1,280 Member
    Options
    One of mine complains about "needing to lose weight"..... Seeing I was dropping lbs.....so I explained & explained & then when we get lunch out she brings me back a salad and she gets the burger & fries and then asks me hw many calories she just ate ???? Then says I guess I need to pay closer attention but never does.......

well is guess that is her problem then... did you tell her how many it was? they just have to want to eat better, and they don't want to. not much we can do.
  • poshcouture
    poshcouture Posts: 610
    Options
    Whatever is at the deli or someone is always hauling in a couple dozen of donuts. Just yesterday we received an e-mail in HomeOps that KFC had been ordered. 12noon rolls around and there literally was a line of people walking past my office with plates full of fried "chicken," biscuits and mashed "potatoes."
  • MariaLivingFit
    MariaLivingFit Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    That is the TRUTH Ambrwaves27!!!! There is always cake in the breakroom that someone brings literally almost every day Monday - Friday!!! I just have to totally ignore it and just get my coffee and go back to my desk while my other 15 co-workers are getting cake and coffee!!! UGH!!! :explode:

maybe you should bring in a fruit or veggie platter to make a point - :smile:
  • misfit34
    misfit34 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I have one co-worker that says she is on WW, but so far she has gone out to eat at the places around here all week. Pizza, sushi, chicken tenders, etc. I am pretty sure that is over her points. Another coworker will eat a WHOLE watermelon in one sitting and says because it is fruit she is eating healthy.
  • loneworg
    loneworg Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Can't say I've ever looked at my coworker's food choices with much thought...
    Same. It is not any skin off my bones what they eat. I really dont get why people care about what other people eat.
  • zorylopez
    zorylopez Posts: 23
    Options
    One of my co-workers eat 100 calories snacks. The problem is that she eats like 5 bags. And the other one eats frozen Pasta dinners like 3 times a week :O
  • SoozeE512
    SoozeE512 Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    My office just had an ice-cream social yesterday. People were filling their bowls with 2-3 cups of ice-cream and then adding m&ms and hot fudge and jimmies and whipped cream and walnuts to theirs. Some even went back for seconds. One co-worker ahead of me tried to take a plain scoop of ice-cream for herself and everyone started pressuring her to take more -- while all eyes were on her, I took a 1/2 cup of ice-cream w/ a small sprinkle of walnuts, and then I ran off quickly to eat it before anyone could pressure me to take more too! Because, of course, I used to eat like them. It took every ounce of willpower not to go back and get more - willpower is 100x easier when others aren't pressuring. And so I had a small NSV yesterday, I didn't go back for more :)
  • deucesarewild
    Options
    I constantly get asked out to fast food for lunch at work, it drives me nuts
  • BeccaLevine
    BeccaLevine Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    My co-worker really gets on my nerves. She's pregnant, and she usually SKIPS lunch 3 out of 5 days a week and the other two she grabs fast food. Not to mention she eats fast food for breakfast every day. I understand she's pregnant, but she should not skip meals, and make every meal she does eat fast food...she's not really thinking about the health of her un born child!
  • k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    Options
    They eat healthier than me... other than that, I don't have much of a clue.
  • Il_DaniD_lI
    Il_DaniD_lI Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    Guy beside me (around 350 lbs) has chips for breakfast every morning, the crunching makes me cringe. He has KFC "Toonie Tuesday" (x3) every week.
  • loztredders
    loztredders Posts: 142
    Options
    My co-workers generally have NO idea about portion size etc, and moan on at me all the time for my healthy(ish) choices, which I find annoying since I'm the only one who's actually within a healthy weight range!!
    I wouldn't say to them "I wouldn't eat that cake, as your overweight" so what gives them the right to make rude comments about my weight and eating habits?
    Ooops, sorry, turned into a bit of a rant there!!
  • diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    Options
    There's a lot of Chinese food and meatloaf from the HyVee across the street in the cubicle next to mine. Strangely enough, I think smelling it and hearing it being eaten actually helps curb my cravings for it. Not in an "it looks gross" way, but more like I'm able to experience it second-hand through my co-worker so I don't need it anymore.

I could care less if they know how many calories they're consuming or not. Their body, their choice.
  • coachblt
    coachblt Posts: 1,090
    Options
    I wouldn't have the slightest idea what they eat because I don't care. Perhaps I should pay more attention, huh?
  • MaitreyeeMAYHEM
    MaitreyeeMAYHEM Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    honestly... EVERYTHING!! Its funny how they all say they're on a diet and don't want junk food but go out for lunch. lol
  • coachblt
    coachblt Posts: 1,090
    Options
    honestly... EVERYTHING!! Its funny how they all say they're on a diet and don't want junk food but go out for lunch. lol
    Going out to lunch doesn't have to be junk food...not by a long shot.
  • jplord
    jplord Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    Death to the person who warms up leftover fish in the microwave.....
  • Erica27511
    Erica27511 Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    Death to the person who warms up leftover fish in the microwave.....

:laugh: