When You Cry... They Win. Stop.

Options

Replies

• gchutson
    gchutson Posts: 657
    Options
    This thread is even more of a win when it's on the sidebar with another topic and it looks like it says "When You Cry... They Win. Stop. Pooping."

No truer words have ever been spoken.
  • JeSuisPrest
    JeSuisPrest Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    I love this!!!! Thanks for sharing!!
  • Crochetluvr
    Crochetluvr Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    [/quote]

I'm just curious, did you actually read my entire original post? Or just the title?
    [/quote]

Every word.
  • happythermia
    happythermia Posts: 374
    Options
    That is pretty much the essence of my personal mantra: "two tears in a bucket, muthaf*ck it."
  • yogamom16
    yogamom16 Posts: 114
    Options
    I love this post!!!!!! Sometimes I need to be reminded of these things. :P
  • gchutson
    Options
    Only read a little of the thread. ....but "e-whine"...love it. Stealing it and finding a way to use it ASAP.

Whiners Gaah.gif

Trademarked, damn it!

Please post said TM#. Oh, whatever. I'm using it anyway. Sue me.

Never tell an attorney to sue you. BUT... you can use it. I'll accept royalties in the form of Subway gift cards.
  • megsi474
    megsi474 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    That is pretty much the essence of my personal mantra: "two tears in a bucket, muthaf*ck it."

*swoons*
  • gchutson
    Options

*swoons*

By "swoons," she means she's putting on leather and looking for her steel-studded paddle. Just sayin'
  • bugzinc
    bugzinc Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Word...I can dig it.. There's no crying in baseball...err...um....Weight loss.
  • happythermia
    happythermia Posts: 374
    Options

*swoons*

By "swoons," she means she's putting on leather and looking for her steel-studded paddle. Just sayin'

I'll take it! ;-)
  • CinJay
    CinJay Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    barney-stinson-when-im-sad-awesome.jpg

be like Barney
  • bugzinc
    bugzinc Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    This thread is even more of a win when it's on the sidebar with another topic and it looks like it says "When You Cry... They Win. Stop. Pooping."

For the win....lol
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,104 Member
    Options
    Only read a little of the thread. ....but "e-whine"...love it. Stealing it and finding a way to use it ASAP.

Whiners Gaah.gif

Trademarked, damn it!

Please post said TM#. Oh, whatever. I'm using it anyway. Sue me.

Never tell an attorney to sue you. BUT... you can use it. I'll accept royalties in the form of Subway gift cards.

Thank you. I'll call that permission. No payment will be forthcoming. Contract?
  • garnetsms
    garnetsms Posts: 10,018 Member
    Options
    OP, you remind me a lot about my brothers. They are both arses and they own it too. One of them told me a couple weekends ago when I was going on a rant..."Hey sis, I'm the only ahole around here, stop it" LOL I was POd at first but had to laugh about it later.
    The other brother tells me often he's an *kitten* and he knows it so calling him one will never affect him.

Would you like to take a gander at their occupations?
  • Gidgetfrombama
    Options
    Every time I see you post a new thread, I think "Man, he's a little ridiculous."

Then I think "I want to be his friend."

I get that a lot, less the friend part.

SO funny.. when I first read this, instead of "Ridiculous"... I read it as "Delicious". I dont know if that means I'm hungry or horny. lol Maybe the Armchair Psychologist can help me decide if that was a Freudian slip. lol
  • MJ7910
    MJ7910 Posts: 1,280 Member
    Options
    Its funny how it works...

You have low self esteem >
    You care what people think >
    You start working out >
    You eat healthy >
    You body and mind starts to feel healthier >
    You start accomplishing goals >
    You lose weight!!! >
    You start having confidence >
    You don't care what people think anymore >
    People start paying more attention to you not because your thinner but because you are finally being "yourself"!

Just sayin.

the problem is that some people still internally feel bad about themselves even if they look good on the outside. this is one of the biggest hurdles to keeping the weight off, i have noticed. you really have to make a change in your mind as well as your body.
  • gchutson
    Options
    Every time I see you post a new thread, I think "Man, he's a little ridiculous."

And she never added me either. I feel empty and alone.

SO funny.. when I first read this, instead of "Ridiculous"... I read it as "Delicious". I dont know if that means I'm hungry or horny. lol Maybe the Armchair Psychologist can help me decide if that was a Freudian slip. lol

My diagnosis for you is that it is Friday. Our time is up. That will be $450.
  • gchutson
    Options

You start working out >
    You eat healthy >
    You lose weight!!! >
    People start paying more attention to you not because your thinner but because you are finally being "yourself"!

Just sayin.

the problem is that some people still internally feel bad about themselves even if they look good on the outside. this is one of the biggest hurdles to keeping the weight off, i have noticed. you really have to make a change in your mind as well as your body.

But, what if you change your mind about your body before you have a chance to change your mind about changing your body?

(My civil procedure professor would be so proud.)
  • tinksmommy2006
    Options

You start working out >
    You eat healthy >
    You lose weight!!! >

Just sayin.
    I love you:)
  • garnetsms
    garnetsms Posts: 10,018 Member
    Options

And she never added me either. I feel empty and alone.

My diagnosis for you is that it is Friday. Our time is up. That will be $450.

OMG!! I seriously laughed out loud at both comments!!