Down 73 lbs. in 3 months: Ops Shirtless and Shameless

Options

Replies

• pinamarie07
    Options
    You are an inspiration! Truely amazing! Thank you for sharing with all of us!
  • Krys_140
    Krys_140 Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    What an inspiring post! Congratulations on your hard work to date - keep it up!!!!
  • doxiegal13
    doxiegal13 Posts: 35
    Options
    You are so inspiring and have the right attitude! Keep it up...
  • usernamejoe
    usernamejoe Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Way to go man! You are also really cool for being a Cowboys fan too! How bout them Boyz? :-)
  • wisegirl_k
    wisegirl_k Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    This seriously made me tear up. I'm so happy for you that you've made such a courageous step and didn't give up. Keep fighting, it only gets easier!
  • Syderelli
    Syderelli Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for sharing this!! You have an amazing attitude, and it WILL help others! :)
  • Laura80111
    Laura80111 Posts: 958 Member
    Options
    #73 down in three months:noway: that is quite the accomplishment. Good for you getting your "ah ha" moment and looking to the future. I'm sure that "Shirtless & Shamless" is in your future:drinker:
  • juicemoogan
    juicemoogan Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    Way to go..that's amazing!!

Keep up the fantastic work and you will reach your goal!!
  • AJ_Pete
    AJ_Pete Posts: 863 Member
    Options
    AMAZING. Love your determination and your message. Eating healthy and exercising is truly all it takes! Love it!!! Congrats to you!! You've inspired so many people now!
  • future_runner
    future_runner Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Awesome job and great story! Keep up the great work
  • Dimples1975
    Dimples1975 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Keep up your great work. Your dedication is paying off and soon you'll be walking around shirtless!!!! WTG!!!
  • priddy_girl
    priddy_girl Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your story! Truely inspiring! :happy:
  • cgsr
    cgsr Posts: 113
    Options
    Bro, I have to say that this post was totally inspiring...nothing comical about it at all! I'm sitting at work, pissed about some petty stuff, and this reminds me that there are so many things to be thankful for.

You've done an amazing job!! Salut
  • AntuanR
    AntuanR Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    keep it up, bro! Awesome!
  • cmc6921
    cmc6921 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Way to Go! I have always had struggles with my weight myself and know some of the pain you've experienced. People can be so cruel sometimes, but we have to remember that it comes from some hurt inside them that we don't know about. The thing is that you turned it around and you're doing something about it and you have become a great success! Congratulations! I am inspired! I have been an MFP member for over a year, but only recently came back to it and I find myself wavering occasionally. I need friends like you to help keep me strong and help keep me tracking....would you mind adding me? :blushing:

Keep up the great work! You're awesome!
  • musicmrse
    musicmrse Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Very cool. God's blessings on your efforts.
  • saritaeliz86
    saritaeliz86 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Wow--I'm touched and inspired! I know you can do it!
  • redcollins78
    redcollins78 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Man I can't thank you all enough!! I never imagined the out pour of support would be this massive!! Now I'm reinvigorated and ready to hit it even harder! I keep setting little goals, for myself; my next one is 7 lbs. by the end of June so I can claim 80 lbs. in 4 months.

Again thanks for all of the support, I'm truly humbled and hope some of what I said provide motivation to change your situation...it can be done! Trust me, I was the biggest skeptic of them all!

Thanks
  • strongwilled
    Options
    inspiring!:drinker: :drinker: :indifferent:
  • fitnfancy80
    fitnfancy80 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    These are the post that keeps me coming back to this site.
    Impressive.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!