Corn used my man-parts as a speedbag.

Options

Replies

• yourenotmine
    yourenotmine Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    My pink weights will guide me to look like muscle man Randy Savage, just wait and see.

Hmm... Only if you drop them on your face. :)
  • fat2fitKara
    fat2fitKara Posts: 136
    Options
    Great Post! :happy:
  • mevalentina
    mevalentina Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Corn and man-parts awesome icebreaker ;)
  • carrie_eggo
    carrie_eggo Posts: 1,396 Member
    Options
    Corn used my man-parts as a speedbag.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • jerilph
    jerilph Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    bupm
  • mmapags
    mmapags Posts: 8,934 Member
    Options
    So when I said the other day that I was waiting for the "my breasts are too big and I can't run" thread title from you and you told me you had a few thread titles in the hopper just waiting, I had no idea!! BEST THREAD TITLE EVER!!!

And awesome content as always brother. Thanks for this fantastic post!

PS: Happy Father's day man! Love it when you put up pictures of the kids!
  • RumOne
    RumOne Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    This should be required reading before anyone is allowed to set up an account.
    Well said!

^^^ Totally Agree

And OP is Awesome for posting common sense. :heart:
  • fudgecube
    fudgecube Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Well said x
  • Glucocorticoid
    Glucocorticoid Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    You don't need to eat clean.

I'm going to have to respectfully disagree somewhat on this. There's too much processed garbage that's loaded with chemicals out there. I sure do feel a lot better since it's being phased out of my diet.

That's a different topic. He's just saying weight loss is about calories. Chemicals have nothing to do with calories.

Does this apply to hormones too? can hormones play a part in weight loss i always thought it was cals in vs out
    Hormones are very relevant. But only in the sense that they affect the energy balance equation. Every calorie is still accounted for.
  • Madux1818
    Madux1818 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Love this but just can wrap my head around most of it. If this were truly the case 90% of us wouldn't have gotten fat to begin with, how do you think we got here? Eating too much starchy white junk probably. I wish is were all true though, id have a much better time getting these last 5 lbs to budge!

In Asia, we pretty much religiously eat white bread and white rice. We got thing folks and we got fat folks.
    We also have some of the old-school vegeterians. I know a bunch of vegetarians who're over-weight.

Point is that we don't get fat because of WHAT we eat, we get fat because of HOW MUCH we eat

SO SO true!!!!!
  • dawnrenee567
    dawnrenee567 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    :heart: :drinker:

Well stated Sir, well stated...
  • megsmom2
    megsmom2 Posts: 2,362 Member
    Options
    You sir....are a genius. It really is exactly that simple. You can over complicate it as much as you want..if you're enjoying that,.but it really is very simple. Thank you! (And I did say simple...not necessarily easy.)
  • tyroneadams
    Options
    Thanks!
  • BrianSharpe
    BrianSharpe Posts: 9,248 Member
    Options
    When most of you have cancer, Alzheimers, and heart disease when you are 58 years old, don't say we didn't tell you so.

Yeah, you may weigh a good weight, but that doesn't mean you are healthy on the cellular level.

I don't have cancer, alzheimers or heart disease and I am 58 so what does that make me? a sodding miracle? :laugh:

Oh, oh......I'm 56. Am I screwed in 2 years? :laugh:
  • _Kitten_Kate
    _Kitten_Kate Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    <3
  • sshap21712
    sshap21712 Posts: 139
    Options
    I :heart: you and this post.

I :heart: you too!

Um.....three-way? :love:

Katie, Katie, Katie!
  • BerylX
    BerylX Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    :smile: Thanks for the info!!
  • mmapags
    mmapags Posts: 8,934 Member
    Options
    When most of you have cancer, Alzheimers, and heart disease when you are 58 years old, don't say we didn't tell you so.

Yeah, you may weigh a good weight, but that doesn't mean you are healthy on the cellular level.

I don't have cancer, alzheimers or heart disease and I am 58 so what does that make me? a sodding miracle? :laugh:

Oh, oh......I'm 56. Am I screwed in 2 years? :laugh:

So, I'm 61 and healthy as a horse! What does that make me??
  • LadyFleata
    LadyFleata Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Thank you! I'd like to add... You are not suddenly allergic to gluten.

yes you can be!!!! I ate bread and the usual standard diet, normal diet for 20 years. my bf and i went into town one day ate a big tasty just like i have done previous times, many times even. however this time 30 mins later i was in full on melt down with my first ever in my life anaphylactic shock.

i became allergic to wheat within 1 week from one Sunday eating a big tasty and being fine to the next week eating a big tasty and being rushed to hospital.. I had never had a reaction to gluten before hand.
  • DianeinCA
    DianeinCA Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    I have never worked out at a gym that had pink dumbbells! Are these really a thing?

To the people who keep missing the point: the OP was about what's required to lose weight, not what's required to live healthfully/live to 99/see the deity of your choice.