Replies

• tgwilson
    tgwilson Posts: 10
    Options
    Count me in! 5'4 180
  • islandnutshel
    islandnutshel Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    It's SATURDAY! I am planning to go on a hike around a lake, a few hills, and about 40 minutes. It's an off leach park that my dog adores. The weather is misty, but it is not dumping rain. After I should stack firewood. I have a big, nasty, redneck pile in my drive way. That should be good for some extra calorie points.

What is everyone up to?
  • sageskye
    sageskye Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Oh your dog should have lots of fun there! Even though it doesn't sound like a really fun job at least you will probably burn lots of calories stacking wood. I am home with a sick child again so it doesn't look like I am going to get much exercise in again today. This first year at daycare has been rough!
  • TonyaBtrfly
    TonyaBtrfly Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1 176 i want to lose 50lbs. Count me in!
  • LittleNicci
    LittleNicci Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    no internet :'( except at work! but down 2 more lbs! walking the dog A LOT and signed up at Blast Fitness down the street yesterday! Going in for a good long work out on the eliptical and then a nice swim today!
  • mittxe
    mittxe Posts: 3
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and weigh about 185. It's so great to see others that are just like me - I thought I was the only short person out there trying to lose. I'm in. I don't know if I can do 10 pounds, but I'll give it a big try.
  • anikkim0915
    anikkim0915 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Good Monday morning! I hope everyone had a great weekend!

I have had company for a few days and have not been very good about watching what I am putting in my mouth:)

My Tip of the day "It's a new day, move on!"
  • Bostoncoffee
    Bostoncoffee Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm in, 5'2, 183. Let's do this!
  • islandnutshel
    Options
    OK its Monday. We are on the second half of this challange. It's been fun. I need a new goal for this week.
    THIS WEEKS GOAL IS 100,000 STEPS, last week I missed it by 5000, so I will try again. Any one want to join me? all you need is a pedometer or fit bit, or cool app on your phone(if you use your phone, you better have good battery life.)
    Just to be annoying, (for me accountable) I will post my steps daily.

So if not joining me in ruining my last pair of shoes, then : WHAT is your goal for this week?

Hi everyone.

This morning I asked my dog if he wants to go for a walk, and I got this answer:
    IMG_7931.jpg
    He would rather the couch and surf for cute "female dogs"
  • Meowfitness
    Options
    My goal this week is to stick to my cal intake under my goal limit... I don't want to off the limit even by a single day... and if possible to stay around 1000 cals a day after exercising...
  • jayrdubya
    jayrdubya Posts: 12
    Options
    I'm in!
  • Bostoncoffee
    Bostoncoffee Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Repost: I'm in! Can't find the original post.
  • Jerseybelle68
    Jerseybelle68 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey ya'll! I'm 5'2" and weigh 196, down from 236 at Valentine's Day. I'm in! :happy:
  • ainsleypeters
    ainsleypeters Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm in, what do we have to do....
  • islandnutshel
    Options
    I'm in, what do we have to do....

We started May 30th to lose 10pounds for the month of June, but jump in anytime, there is 2 weeks left, just adjust your goal. We are working at 30min of exercise a day, and logging weight every wednessday. Please drop by daily to let us know how your week is going. Let us know what's working, any cool new hiking trails you found, or new ruitines.

Just drop by and say hi,
  • Esther50
    Esther50 Posts: 252
    Options
    I'm Short!! 5'1, Weekend was a bust, somewhere between 180 and 185 (at least I think and hope). Wednesday I'll know for sure.
    I have a ton of laundry to do, so can't go to the gym right after work as normal. But hoping I can get there later, other wise will have to count on running up and down the stairs carrying laundry to get a decent amount of excercise in for today.

Thanks
  • noctilumina
    noctilumina Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    This morning I asked my dog if he wants to go for a walk, and I got this answer:
    IMG_7931.jpg
    He would rather the couch and surf for cute "female dogs"

I am such a fan of Nutshel's dog!

My two dogs and I are slowing working our way up to more challenging walks. Until recently our walks have been 5-10 minutes long, with a lot of stopping to sniff everything in their path. Now we're trying to warm up with 5 minutes of sniffstrolling, followed by 15 or 20 minutes of actually moving! We're slow. I'm out of shape and they are both elderly. :smile:
  • denmark979
    denmark979 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I barely qualified for this considering my weight 175.2 ;-))) Sign me up!!!
  • Bratstac
    Bratstac Posts: 1
    Options
    Count me in I'm new to this just started today
    Iam a mother of three kids and married I do Avon out if my home
    Loosening weight is hard for me cause I'm home alit
    I only have the support of my best friend Chris she is my rock
    It's hard cause I'm only 4 foot 9 inches and weigh 177 I lost 20 was almost 200 the heaviest I
    Ever been need friends and support help me and I will help u
  • andreamariexo
    Options
    I'll join!