What *don't* you track in your diary?

Options

Replies

• Nailrep
    Nailrep Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    Spices, no cal drinks, hard card or mints and gum. But I'm cleaning that up this week. My weight loss is slow, so I think I need to start logging everything.
  • Ariberri9
    Ariberri9 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I don't track "bites" of things. I also don't track coffee and vitamins.
  • kornmaiden
    kornmaiden Posts: 109
    Options
    I ususally forget to track my coffee and cream and I do have a bite now and then that I dont track but try to keep pretty accurate.
  • terri0527
    terri0527 Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    Spices, mustard and water. Since it's ALL I drink and I drink water ALL day, I'm not logging it every time :ohwell:
  • miracle4me
    miracle4me Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Mustard, spices/seasonings, and vitamins.

I do not track the above either, it is hard enough to remember the main core food items. :noway:
  • mailanie1024
    Options
    I don't count spices or zero calorie items
  • robot_potato
    robot_potato Posts: 1,535 Member
    Options
    whipped cream.

no lie. i am conscious of how much i eat, but i need to pretend like it is made of clouds and love and sunshine and not calories. for my sanity.

also, spices that i know are very low/no calorie.

everything else i eat, every bite is logged.
  • tjwood70
    tjwood70 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I pretty much track everything, even got poked fun of for logging gum!
  • Mercenary1914
    Mercenary1914 Posts: 1,087 Member
    Options
    whipped cream.

this reminds me I forgot to log the whipped cream from that event two nights ago....shucks!
  • kristen6022
    kristen6022 Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    I don't track spices or herbs. If it makes the food taste good I figure it's fine. I also don't track mustard, hot sauce and pickles. Those are my freebies...
  • smuckyrun
    smuckyrun Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Water and no calorie foods/drinks
  • nikkiw283
    nikkiw283 Posts: 90
    Options
    I don't track gum or mints.
  • EpiGaiaRepens
    EpiGaiaRepens Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    i don't track spices, herbs, i don't track my third coffee of the day. I don't track condiments (I admit it! Ketchup doesn't get counted!). I don't track gum (burn more caloreis chewing it!), cough drops (burn more calories coughing!), and medications/vitamins. .... and I don't track ...um...intimate exercise. That's my personal business!
  • piratesaregrand
    piratesaregrand Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    im diabetic. i dont track any food i eat to sort out a low blood sugar.

not sure why. i guess its because these are usually high calorie items that i have no choice in eating, and i figure they get used up?!
  • Chantal34
    Chantal34 Posts: 128
    Options
    green tea and chewing gum.
  • psychofantasy
    Options
    I don't track water because I know I'm drinking plenty. I also don't track catsup or mustard anymore because the calories are negligible in the brands/amounts I use.
  • jenbridges
    jenbridges Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    water, diet soda, herbs/spices, ketchup, mustard, pickles, hot sauce (but i do track salsa), tic tacs!
  • rhonniema
    rhonniema Posts: 522
    Options
    Vitamins.
  • Elf_Princess1210
    Elf_Princess1210 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    I don't count sugarless gum. I, however do track all of my liquids in the form of drinks and soups since I have a bad habit of not taking in enough fluids. I also don't count ketchup, mustard, or other condiments under 20 cals.
  • iva001
    iva001 Posts: 162
    Options
    ketchup, mustard, relish, cordial in my water (but I track the water)
    bites of other people's foods
    salt, pepper, spices
    I eat 2 tablespoons of chopped cucumber in my tuna fish, I couldn't find it in the database so I leave it out (its like 3 cals)
    vitamins (softgels, no nutritional info)