Men, what do you consider "sexy" sleepwear?

Options

Replies

• FiercelyBeautiful
    FiercelyBeautiful Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    naked is pretty sexy, yes?

It is SUPER sexy....and one of these days, I'll be confident enough to sleep that way (with a robe nearby, of course) ...but for now, it's just not a comfy option for me.

me either...
  • angel_marcelle
    angel_marcelle Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I wont sleep in a t-shirt I have this obsession with sleep wear (literally I have a huge drawer full and I ask for it for christmas) but my husband could care less so.... I am not sure what he thinks. I on the other hand think that feeling pretty for sleep is important I know its weird but...satin nities, matching soft tank and boy shorts, one peice cute soft sleep jumper, those are my faves and most guys might find them sexy.

I think if I were a guy, I would agree. But I'm not, so ???? Who knows. Lol
  • hooperkay
    hooperkay Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    how bout one of his long sleeve button down oxford type shirts, undies, and socks?
  • LilRedRooster
    LilRedRooster Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    Nekkid.

I'm not a man, but it seems to be a general consensus that nekkid is preferable.

There are no awkward moments where the clothes won't go over the head, or the buttons don't want to come undone.

And it's free.

Nekkid costs no money, and it's available all the time. No need to toss nekkid in the washer and wait for it to get clean, because nekkid can go in the shower and take company with it.

Nekkid. Just do it.
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    Female responses are totally acceptable... I can see how sleeping nude would be the chosen option...but with the a/c on and whatnot, it's COLD!!! Lol...

What is this "whatnot" you speak of?
    Can I unsnap it from behind??
  • redcollins78
    redcollins78 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Attention and being into him is sexy, you can have on yoga pants and a tank, nothing at all, hell a Cowboys Jersey, or naked, I think the MOST important thing is to be into him. Also when I say attention not just like chatty but "real" attention, like too his mood. You've probably been married long enough to tell his moods...if he's dead dog tired, unless you came to bed naked he probably wouldn't notice, but if you can tell he's in some kinda way then you get experimental...what NOT to wear, hair net, bathrobe, I would say sweats, but sweats sometime can be sexy too...it's a toss up...
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    Attention and being into him is sexy, you can have on yoga pants and a tank, nothing at all, hell a Cowboys Jersey, or naked, I think the MOST important thing is to be into him. Also when I say attention not just like chatty but "real" attention, like too his mood. You've probably been married long enough to tell his moods...if he's dead dog tired, unless you came to bed naked he probably wouldn't notice, but if you can tell he's in some kinda way then you get experimental...what NOT to wear, hair net, bathrobe, I would say sweats, but sweats sometime can be sexy too...it's a toss up...

YES, YES, What about them COWBOY'S!!!!
    Sorry FR sent
  • fiveohmike
    fiveohmike Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options

YES, YES, What about them COWBOY'S!!!!
    Sorry FR sent

Nah that screams white trash....if it was Niners gear...then by all means sexy!
  • blonde71
    blonde71 Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    LOL. My hubby tells me all the time that I wear armor to bed too.

I have kids as well so naked is NOT an option. In the wintertime, I bundle up b/c it's cold but summertime, I've started wearing shorts (that hit just below your butt) and tank tops. Comfortable but kind of um, sexy. *shrugs*

Haven't had any complaints yet. :laugh:
  • chrisrollins1
    Options
    Loose elastic-band sweatpants and a tank-top or t-shirt is fine with me. There's just something about a hot girl in sweatpants that turns me on...plus...easy access. ;)

I actually don't prefer naked. I usually sleep with my shirt off, and I like to cuddle sometimes. Skin on skin can become sweaty and uncomfortable fairly quickly.
  • rextcat
    rextcat Posts: 1,408 Member
    Options
    sexy sleep wear= nekked (acroding to my hubbie)
  • RacerX_14
    RacerX_14 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    Wearing nothing but an evil grin works well for me!
  • Erindipitous
    Erindipitous Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options
    I'm not comfortable with my body enough yet to sleep naked, but tank top and panties wins for me.

In the winter time it's armor time. I hate the cold. :\

P.S. More clothes just means more ripping off said clothes.. That's pretty hot, just sayin'.
  • fiveohmike
    fiveohmike Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    sexy sleep wear= nekked (acroding to my hubbie)

Sexy sleep where never lasts.....im to impatient...if things are getting frisky, its he-man time on the clothes....I get them off as fast as possible, mostly by manhandling them.

Nekkid is cheaper around me lol
  • Natashaa1991
    Natashaa1991 Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    i never wear those sexy outfits, i'm too shy for sleeping naked, i wear cute victoria's secret PJs... Even though I have good body, I'm very very shy, I wouldn't be caught dead wearing sexy nigthies!
  • urasweethart
    urasweethart Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Since NAKED is not the answer here are some Kid Appropriate and HUbby Friendly ones that I have my hubby loves them and my kids just thinks its my jammies. and jsut wear some pretty yet comfy panties I suggest cheeky's or boy cut panties

plus-size-nightgown-collage.jpg
  • angel_marcelle
    angel_marcelle Posts: 101 Member
    Options

He's a die hard Cowboys fan. I've done the jersey thing a couple times. Thanks for the reminder!!
  • engodwin
    engodwin Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    undies :)

and a tank if need be
  • RacerX_14
    RacerX_14 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    Nekkid is better than anything bought at a store. True story!