Do girls really....?

Options

Replies

• shaynak112
    shaynak112 Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    Yes. My boyfriend is an amazing cook. We eat super healthy and delicious. And I don't have to do it all. YAY!
    But it is romantic to have a guy cook you a nice dinner. Soooo cute!!!
  • SPNLuver83
    SPNLuver83 Posts: 2,050 Member
    Options
    Um that's a big fat yes.
  • Lisseth03
    Lisseth03 Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    that's a definate yes.
  • Vanessadk0604
    Options
    I love to watch my boyfriend cook! He gets very into it and i love to watch him doing something he loves.

I say cook for her!!!!
  • iwantniceabs
    iwantniceabs Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Definitely a yes. BUT, ultimately, your character and who you are is going to win her over far more steadily than anything like cooking. I've had some real jerks cook me an awesome meal, and some awesome guys who can't cook at all - it's a bonus for sure, but not a deal breaker either way :)
  • foodietrudie
    Options
    I love that my fiance can cook! He may not do it often, but when he does its hard to resist him:love:
  • still_crafty
    still_crafty Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    I LOVE to cook for a man but if he wanted to turn the tables on me every now and again I wouldn't complain. Not.at.all.
  • ElleOQuent
    ElleOQuent Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    Yes, but only if his kitchen is clean.

Keeping things sanitary is vital.
  • gingerveg
    gingerveg Posts: 748 Member
    Options
    If you're a good cook then yes that is awesome! All men and women should know how to cook a little since it is an essential life skill, but someone who can cook really well is definitely a plus in a relationship.
  • 76tech
    76tech Posts: 1,455 Member
    Options
    i *love* to cook.

do girls like it? dunno.
  • Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    i can rock my george foreman grill. lol
  • RocketsGirl
    RocketsGirl Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Hellz yeah! That is just plain sexy!
  • mollysonnotice
    Options
    Yes. I like cooking myself, but there is nothing like a guy cooking for you on a date or something. Love it.
  • NoAdditives
    NoAdditives Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    I would loooooooove it if my husband could cook as well as I do. I joked that on Father's Day I make a super awesome breakfast, and on Mother's Day we go out to breakfast. He's not completely useless in the kitchen, I'm just better than he is.
  • AggieLu
    AggieLu Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    Definitely a YAY.. even better than that is cooking together.
  • Mommy2Avaj
    Mommy2Avaj Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Yup. I got lucky. Big Daddy does the majority of all the cooking. He enjoys it. I hate it, so it works out wonderfully. Lol
  • Cindylou321
    Options
    YES!! I think its totally sexy to watch a man cook in the kitchen,,
  • nxd10
    nxd10 Posts: 4,570 Member
    Options
    My husband is an awesome cook - Chinese a specialty. When we got married he could barely cook Kraft Mac and Cheese. Now he reads cookbooks as a hobby.

Making a special meal for someone is an act of seduction - whoever does it.
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    YES YES YES!

Even better? Cook *with* me!

<<<happy memories>>>

Like help me cook? I would feel I'd be ordering her around like a chef. I don't make many typical American foods and my cooking skills are limited to indian/Arabic/some Italian and not sure if she's familiar how to prepare any of them

Don't order her about, but you can take the lead and make it fun for both of you.
    I shall give that a try. Thank you
  • aubreykkkk
    aubreykkkk Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    absolutely! of course I wouldn't date someone just if they could cook but it's such a nice bonus! It's wonderful if guys can cook because it makes date nights so much more personal :)