Do girls really....?

Options

Replies

• gizziemonkey
    gizziemonkey Posts: 451
    Options
    I can only assume that it would be great to have a man cook for you...what is there to not like about it. Cooking for me is like one of the worst chores ever....I cook out of necessity, not enjoyment. My boyfriend will cook sometimes, but he does not enjoy it either and we tend to have conflicting schedules.

Hating to cook and eating healthier = One challenging task
  • emhargs
    emhargs Posts: 63
    Options
    absof*ckinglutely :D
  • ninaquelinda
    ninaquelinda Posts: 136
    Options
    Yes, yes, yes especially if it is good healthy food & you clean up your own mess!

Whoa now I think you're asking for wayy too much :laugh: :laugh:
    no **** i agree.. you think they are going to serve it to you as well..

Um, Yeah! If I invite a date over for dinner I cook it, serve it and clean up the mess after. If you live together it would be a different story.
  • grrrlface
    grrrlface Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    my partner's a chef so he's a better cook than me... :P

Now if he can just cook a meal without making a mess of the kitchen I would like it even more!! :P
  • HauteP1nk
    HauteP1nk Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    It is always a bonus if a man can cook....and there is nothing wrong with BBQing either... lol

My fiance bakes so that is a close second...haha
  • poshcouture
    poshcouture Posts: 610
    Options
    That would be a resound, yes! I love a man that can run circles around me in the kitchen.
  • CherokeeBabe
    CherokeeBabe Posts: 1,704 Member
    Options
    I love a man that can cook :D
  • PShep17
    PShep17 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Yes yes yes! And to be honest I've had times in the past were the dinner wasn't necessarily amazing but I loved that he'd tried! :)
  • katejenkins1
    katejenkins1 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Definately Hot!
    I LOVE when my husband cooks, I really wish it was more then once or twice a year.

Good luck on the date!!!
  • kristen6022
    kristen6022 Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    I'd prefer him to clean up after I cook...
  • Swissmiss
    Swissmiss Posts: 8,754 Member
    Options
    YES !!!
  • NettyIOM
    NettyIOM Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Hell yes! My BF is learning to cook at the moment, and makes me a lovely healthy meal once a week. There have been a couple of disasters, but mostly they've been delicious. Last night he cooked this for me... http://www.weightwatchers.co.uk/food/rcp/INDEX.aspx?recipeid=7007712&sc=11 Delicious :flowerforyou:
  • squishycow7
    squishycow7 Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    yay! big yay!

Unless you're dating a little bird who doesn't like to eat ... especially in front of boys... "new" boys at that (I have several friends who are this way)... then you might give her anxiety.

But now I'm overthinking :)
  • robbiefreeland
    robbiefreeland Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I Love, Love, Love to cook!! Enjoy seeing a smile on people's faces. Enjoy cooking for my love because it gives her a break from the heat of the kitchen and not to mention the cleanup!! I guess I just enjoy doing the little things......

Would LOVE to open a comfort food restaurant/pub someday before I get put out to pasture!!
  • KeriLoy
    KeriLoy Posts: 23
    Options
    YES YES YES!

Even better? Cook *with* me!

<<<happy memories>>>

Geez...if my husband cooked with me everything would get burnt...or left on the counter....still can't keep our hands to ourselves....LOL,
    Cooking is a major affair here eith anywhere from 4-8 kids at the table!
  • DalexD
    DalexD Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Love it when a man can cook, especially since I can't!
  • hollancia
    hollancia Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    wish my partner could cook :-(
  • sazzyp1973
    sazzyp1973 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Big time! Love it. Love cooking together too
  • NNAhuja
    NNAhuja Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    I personally like it. Girls like getting taken care of and also taking care of their guys. So yea once in a while feel free to cook for her but if she's anything like me it should be more like 90-10 where she's doing 90% of it and you can do the 10.
  • superaimz81
    Options
    Guess I should prefer that I be the one too cooke ery night bc the hubs rarely cooks but when he does, it's ALWAYS sonething super greasy and fatty! He does however marinate and grill the best chicken ever! That's always a good night!