Summer Challenge

Options

Replies

• macausey
    macausey Posts: 2
    Options
    Oops, I thing I replied in the earlier thread...

I am new to the site and just saw this post on my home page. I am hoping it can help me to stay motivated! So I guess I will go ahead and weigh in now and try to catch up with you guys!

SW: 228
    GW: 215

I have never been amazing at sticking to a routine and watching what I eat, but I have been 200-500 cal under my goals for the last 3 days and have fought the temptation to buy, and devour, a box of swiss rolls! Hoping that more of a stretch goal will keep me on track.
  • Cateyes0831
    Cateyes0831 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    CW: 279.2

My husbands 4 day mini birthday vac really messed me up Lol. It was fun but now I have to get back to business :D
  • puffinclaire
    Options
    Finally lost this week! Hooray :)

SW: 160
    W1:160
    W2:160
    W3:157
    GW:145

Sorry just edited to change my goal weight to 145 - had put my GW for this month which is 153
  • go2anderson
    go2anderson Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    My Weigh In: 224.4 lb (2.8 lb lost) Woohoo!

SW 5/21/2012 232lb
    Summer Challenge Kickoff - 5/29 228lb
    CW 6/20 224.4lb
    Summer Challenge Target - 08/28 208lb
    Goal 02/14/2013 180lb
  • inskydiamonds
    inskydiamonds Posts: 2,519 Member
    Options
    The numbers will be up tomorrow updated! If you haven't gotten your weight in for the spreadsheet yet, get it in before then!
  • misticache
    misticache Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Good weigh-in day!
    How was last week for everyone? I had a horrible food week. I need to get back on it.

For this next week I challenge you to:
    - Eat in 6 out of the 7 days this week. Try to avoid EATING OUT!
    - Add some WEIGHT TRAINING to your workout routine if you don't already!
    - Pick one day and PAMPER yourself.

Hello. Last week was not great for me but I did increase my cardio by more than half. I'm now weighing in at 172.2! Minor loss but that's okay :D

Love this week's challenge!
  • misticache
    misticache Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    The numbers will be up tomorrow updated! If you haven't gotten your weight in for the spreadsheet yet, get it in before then!

I tried to enter my weight but it won't let me edit sheet. I'm now at 172.2 can you update me if you get a chance. Thanks!
  • inskydiamonds
    Options

I tried to enter my weight but it won't let me edit sheet. I'm now at 172.2 can you update me if you get a chance. Thanks!

I'm the only one who has access to change the sheet :)
    I'll add it in there!
  • vmilam03
    vmilam03 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    SW: 200
    6/5: 200
    6/12: 199.6
    6/19: 199.6

No change this past week. I did great on the challenge to cut something out: I cut sodas, and still holding strong.
    I didn't exercise hardly at all. Was a very rough week...and now my TOM :-/ Hope that's not TMI!

Excited about this week's challenges, and I am praying I will have a loss this week too!
  • momshorses
    momshorses Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    It is so exciting to see the weight changes on the spreadsheet from this group!!! And we are doing it in a healthy way too!!! Keep up the great work everyone!!
  • momshorses
    momshorses Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    SW 220.8
    W1 219
    W2 218.8
    W3 221
    GW 205

Alot of swelling this week ( had knee surgery in November ). Not freaking out because I know I didn't gain 2 lbs in fat this week. I worked out for over an hour five days this week and never went over on calories so i know it's from swelling and water.

I am impressed that you took that into consideration and didn't let it get you down. That is so encouraging to me. :smile:
  • branohockey
    branohockey Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Well, I did a tremendous job exercising this week, but I also did a tremendous job consuming celebration drinks. That is my oath for this week... not a drop of anything but water/coffee/occasional dt mt dew. It is sabotaging my efforts. So the fact that I burned nearly 6000 cals in exercise is negated by the drinks (which leads to snacking). Enough.

Yesterday I did a 90 minute tae bo video and then ended up playing in two hockey games last night. I had an incredible 2245 cals burned for the day. (I wear HRM so it's accurate for me)

CW 147.0 so a great maintenance, but no loss. My fault but it will change!

MarieB
  • abby1176
    abby1176 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Crazy week! I didn't get a chance to report in yesterday. Bad news...gained a pound. But, I feel better overall. Measurements have gone down so I am hoping this is just a water fluctuation...we'll see next week.
  • Mbodied
    Mbodied Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    So, looks like my starting weight is 141.4lbs. Just had a good breakfast and determined to make it to the gym today. My goal weight is around 130. It's funny, I've been 130 before and it can look so different on me depending on how much of it is muscle or not. I want to be a toned 130, not a soft 130. Hoping to do this in the next 6 weeks. A big cheers to all our efforts.
  • twistyBee
    twistyBee Posts: 63
    Options
    Sorry I didn't include my weight in my post...doh! I am at 144lbs...down 1lb from last week!
  • bbagnell13
    bbagnell13 Posts: 31
    Options
    I weighed the same this week - no change - but at least I didn't gain!!
  • inskydiamonds
    Options
    Congratulations this week everyone!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Au1jrXpKSwMddFU3SVFjYm5RLTN4NGxkbERydXRFcFE

I've removed people from the official spreadsheet who have not checked in for the last two weeks. I will continue to do that every week. However, I am saving all the numbers on my computer, so if you don't check in for several weeks and do get deleted the data is not lost and can easily be reentered!

Top 5 Losers for the Week:

1, brianascat - 5.8
    2. bleistiftspitzer - 3.4
    3. zerbe6982 - 3.2
    4. dajackson81 & puffinclaire - 3

Top 10 Losers for the Challenge:

1. kateva143 - 10.8
    2. andreamkelly - 9.6
    3. livextoxrun - 8
    4. bbagnell - 7.6
    5. chichi128 - 7.2
    6. brianascat - 6.8
    7. jenniferv1986 & zebrea6982 - 6.6
    8. bleistiftspitzer - 6.2
    9. abby1176 - 6

And if you need the challenges for next week again:

• Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    Congratulations this week everyone!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Au1jrXpKSwMddFU3SVFjYm5RLTN4NGxkbERydXRFcFE

I've removed people from the official spreadsheet who have not checked in for the last two weeks. I will continue to do that every week. However, I am saving all the numbers on my computer, so if you don't check in for several weeks and do get deleted the data is not lost and can easily be reentered!

Top 5 Losers for the Week:

1, brianascat - 5.8
    2. bleistiftspitzer - 3.4
    3. zerbe6982 - 3.2
    4. dajackson81 & puffinclaire - 3

Top 10 Losers for the Challenge:

1. kateva143 - 10.8
    2. andreamkelly - 9.6
    3. livextoxrun - 8
    4. bbagnell - 7.6
    5. chichi128 - 7.2
    6. brianascat - 6.8
    7. jenniferv1986 & zebrea6982 - 6.6
    8. bleistiftspitzer - 6.2
    9. abby1176 - 6

And if you need the challenges for next week again:

Congrats to all the great losses!!!
  • jennyhynek
    jennyhynek Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm checking in late this week.

SW:151
    CW:149
    GW:135

The weight is coming off slowly, but I'm doing it healthy, so I'm fine with that. I'm a consultant and I rolled off my client on Tuesday, so I'm making an extra effort to get more cardio in this week.
  • jillica
    jillica Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    THIS WEEKS CHALLENGE:

EAT IN: This week has been a struggle - I've eaten out twice already. But I should be able to stay put the rest of the week.
    WEIGHT TRAINING - OOOhhh. I might just have to take the wrapping off my 30Day Shred Video!
    PAMPER: What 's that??:smile: