Replies

• Twidget12
    Twidget12 Posts: 71
    Options
    I told you not to air our dirty laundry here.:angry:
    no more sammiches for you.
    or Bacon.
    EVER.

Honestly....that punishment is a bit harsh! No more bacon?! EVER??? That is just mean...and crazy!

PS: Thanks for making my day complete :laugh:
  • MikeyD1280
    MikeyD1280 Posts: 5,257
    Options
    I hope the baby is yours and you have to pay thousands of dollars in child support and only get 1 day a year visitation. I hope your wife leaves you and take you to the cleaners in the divorce. AND I hope your d!çk falls off. Grow up you sick piece!

I love you too sweetheart! :heart:

countryboy got us!!!! Damn you for your delayed April Fool's
  • lauralizzy829
    lauralizzy829 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    If this is real, you are pissing me off!!!!! and the responses are OMG such disrespect toward women.

Why would the OP's problem piss you off? Are you involved in this?

I completely agree. Many of the responses are very disrespectful towards women. They assume that we are so one-minded and only have the socially acceptable strictly monogamous view of marriage. So disrespectful.....:noway:

your reverse psychology won't work on me!

damn it.......well a girl can try.
  • doorki
    doorki Posts: 2,611 Member
    Options
    I have further considered this - the baby may inherit the mommas epic sammich making skills, so have the baby keep the baby teach it to make the sammiches! Winner!

This is a valid point...with the proper breeding program, you could one day be the descendant of the Muad'dib of Sammich Making.
  • brianna626
    brianna626 Posts: 156
    Options
    This can't be real.
  • kylee_marie
    kylee_marie Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    I hope the baby is yours and you have to pay thousands of dollars in child support and only get 1 day a year visitation. I hope your wife leaves you and take you to the cleaners in the divorce. AND I hope your d!çk falls off. Grow up you sick piece!

i think this was a joke, and even if it wasn't, you probably need to calm down. how other people live their lives should be of no concern to you. if someone has an open marriage, it does not affect you in any way. Telling someone to grow up AND that you hope their **** falls off is a little hypocritical don't ya think?

Wowza! As my grandma used to say "everyone is full of piss and vinegar" this morning
  • 10acity
    10acity Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    I guess I find it repugnant that people make a mockery of marriage---it's a sacred covenant.

I find it repugnant when people think its their duty to judge other people's marriage. Just my sacred covenant between myself and the other citizens of the world that I let them do what they will in their own relationships.

The mere use of the word "repugnant" in this thread indicates that you need a pulse-check on your sense of humor.
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    All you judgmental people need to talk less and pray more. Be thankful you've never had to make decisions from either side of this.

THIS^^^
    Didn't you guys read it all.
    He is concerned the skank may have cheated on him!!
    And let's not forget the sammich!!

Now everyone bow your head, I'll lead us in prayer.
    Hold hands please.
    "Lord we are gathered here for Country and his cheating skank of a girlfriend."
    " Lord I would ask that she be punished"
    Amen
  • Pookylou
    Pookylou Posts: 988 Member
    Options
    I have further considered this - the baby may inherit the mommas epic sammich making skills, so have the baby keep the baby teach it to make the sammiches! Winner!

I agree, they breed horses for speed, maybe you started super sammich making baby breed. What is the worst that happens...oh wait it could use the wrong mustard. Nevermind

This is what I was thinking, if you start training early enough too it can only get better and would NEVER use the wrong mustard, he can be like a king surround by epic sammiches and b*tches
  • mayerel
    mayerel Posts: 254 Member
    Options

Just to clarify, are you recommending that they eat the baby in the sandwich?

If so, I highly suggest a blend of Dijon and Honey Mustard. Maybe a 60/40 mix. Possibly a drop of gravy.

YES!!!
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,669 Member
    Options
    I say it's time for a 3 some.

A.C.E. Certified Personal/Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

We have done that a time or two.......
    With mustard?:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    If you have you do realize that mustard will cause your tubes to reattach together momentarily, so that baby is probably yours.:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

IDEA Fitness member
  • Shannon2714
    Shannon2714 Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    I guess I find it repugnant that people make a mockery of marriage---it's a sacred covenant.

Ok...My one and only serious addtion to this thread....It is NOT making a mockery of marriage if both parties are in agreement and happy with whatever situation they choose. If it's not "your thing", don't do it. You have ZERO right to judge anyone for the choices they make in their lives.

Ok...now...the mustard question has been answered and I am definitely in agreement...keep her and claim the baby...your sandwich happiness depends on it!!
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    I'm a little late on this one, but per chance, is this where you met the wife and girlfriend.

11rez2o.jpg

2d000u9.jpg

Because after reading this the theme song to Deliverance is now stuck in my head!!
  • JDMPWR
    JDMPWR Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    the pertinent question that I need to ask before going forward with my response is "has she kicked your dog yet?"
  • bewitchinglife
    bewitchinglife Posts: 167 Member
    Options

I completely agree. Many of the responses are very disrespectful towards women. They assume that we are so one-minded and only have the socially acceptable strictly monogamous view of marriage. So disrespectful.....:noway:

I adore this!! ^^^^^^
  • bittle29
    bittle29 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    My take away is - your wife plays bunco?
    Ok, here's the deal. I have been seeing this girl for like 18 months now. She is sweet, sexy, funny, sarcastic, outgoing, outdoorsy....everything I like. She is quite a bit younger than me, has a good job and her own house. She tells me that she has not seen anyone other than me since we have been together, and up until recently, I believed her. Well here's the thing...she hit me this weekend with the news that she is pregnant. She swears its mine, but guess what.....I am cut, and have been checked and rechecked and there is no way its mine. She is adamant that it is and that she has not been with anyone else but me. Now she is pushing me to leave my wife and wants to get married.

My wife says that she is just a slut and has been cheating on me and that I really need to get a handle on her and get this stuff straightened out before things turn ugly. I really don't want to lose her, cause she is really an awesome girl and great in bed. She also makes a superb turkey and swiss sammich, toasted...with mustard. I don't want to lose her...but am concerned that she is cheating on me. My wife does not want to lose her either cause she helps out with the bills and keeps me out of my wife's hair on bunco night and for her girls' nights out.

I really don't know what to do.....or how to make her come clean about the real baby daddy. Help!

Trololol!!!
  • siecoleman
    siecoleman Posts: 18
    Options
    Is this **** for real?
  • Shannon2714
    Shannon2714 Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    I say it's time for a 3 some.

IDEA Fitness member

We have done that a time or two.......
    With mustard?:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    If you have you do realize that mustard will cause your tubes to reattach together momentarily, so that baby is probably yours.:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

IDEA Fitness member

OMFG...I snorted from laughing so hard at this one!!!!! Thank you for that! :laugh: :drinker:
  • ShifuYaku
    ShifuYaku Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    I'm confused... you have a wife AND a girlfriend??? WTF??
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    If this is real, you are pissing me off!!!!! and the responses are OMG such disrespect toward women.

You got TROLLED!
This discussion has been closed.