ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL

Options

Replies

• artbkward
    artbkward Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    :heart: :heart: :heart: College Football, you guys can keep the NFL though

The food I can work around but the beer, oh the beer, that's the problem. Lately I've been trying to stick to MGD 64, it helps a little.

And in case it isn't obvious from my picture and ticker, GO BUCKEYES!
  • yungnold
    yungnold Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    PATRIOTS NATION!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tom-Brady-Best-Wallpapers-6.jpg
  • collinj8
    collinj8 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    ready for the pigskin.
  • TheMaidOfAstolat
    TheMaidOfAstolat Posts: 3,222 Member
    Options
    manchesterUnit.gif

Love!
  • snoopytwins
    snoopytwins Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options
    I cannot wait for college football!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm concerned about the food, but my drink...well..that's non-negotiable!
  • osusars
    osusars Posts: 21
    Options
    I've been worried about this as well. I am a HUGE football fan - esp with my Buckeyes. I plan on making some of the lower cal dips and chilis and what not in a crock pot and bringing those. That way, it can cook in the crock pot without me trying to cook something and missing any of my games (college or NFL). Although, my biggest problem will be the beer.
  • osusars
    Options

The food I can work around but the beer, oh the beer, that's the problem. Lately I've been trying to stick to MGD 64, it helps a little.

O-H!!!!
  • artbkward
    artbkward Posts: 238 Member
    Options

O-H!!!!

I-O!

We should be friends :happy:
  • osusars
    Options
    So, my favorite time of year is coming but it is my worst for weight loss. My home life completely changes for football season. Saturdays, clean til noon, then college football. Sundays, I wake up, go to church early, get home and pre game goes on the television. I make wings, and potato skins, chips and finger foods like that through out the day because I RARELY cook on football Sunday's. Monday night, quick, usually unhealthy meal before Monday night football. Yes I am addicted to football. I can cook dinner in the slow cooker, that part is solved. Any ideas, besides a veggie tray, to switch it up a lil at the coffee table during football :smile:

Maybe you should line up your priorities in life. Health is more important than football.

I'm pretty sure Buckeye football is more important than ANYTHING in the world :-D
  • mpaige1969
    mpaige1969 Posts: 52
    Options
    ME TOO! haha---football and food were made for each other! would love to add you as a friend...maybe we can get thru the season without falling apart!
  • Babygirl928
    Babygirl928 Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    mixed nuts.

i love football too, can i come to you're house? you have scrumptious food.
    absolutely...the more the merrier lol
  • Babygirl928
    Options
    ME TOO! haha---football and food were made for each other! would love to add you as a friend...maybe we can get thru the season without falling apart!
    absolutely!! I knwo it is gonna be one of the biggest challenges yet LOL
  • Babygirl928
    Options
    I love football season and have three boys who play!!!!! One college the others high school!!! We have games from thurs night, fri night sat morn and sat afternoon!!!!!! We love our boys and their teams!! Ihope too be in my jeans by then! Well mayb even NEW ONES!!!! Size 10 or 8 wouldbbetter!!!

I have wondered how i will stay there, but we will find a way!! Have to! No excuses!! Right?!?!?

Now my football dilemna is do i cheer for the BRONCOS and give up my 10 year love affair with the COLTS or do i try to remaina colts fan?!?!? I am so disappointed in them and loosing my MANNING!!!!:love:
    I know I cant believe they let Manning go. I like the Colts but I have a crush on manning. I say stick with your team (Colts) One person doesn't make the team...or heck go for both...lol
  • Babygirl928
    Options
    Football sunday eating can be a challenge! I always took a calorie torching spin class on Sunday mornings so I may indulge a little. You can also find some healthier versions of the foods you like to eat. The Skinny Taste blog has some great ideas like their version of nachos-very yummy.

Go J-E-T-S JETS! JETS! JETS!
    WOOT WOOOT GO J-E-T-S!!!!! and awesome idea. Thank you!!! :drinker:
  • Babygirl928
    Options
    So, my favorite time of year is coming but it is my worst for weight loss. My home life completely changes for football season. Saturdays, clean til noon, then college football. Sundays, I wake up, go to church early, get home and pre game goes on the television. I make wings, and potato skins, chips and finger foods like that through out the day because I RARELY cook on football Sunday's. Monday night, quick, usually unhealthy meal before Monday night football. Yes I am addicted to football. I can cook dinner in the slow cooker, that part is solved. Any ideas, besides a veggie tray, to switch it up a lil at the coffee table during football :smile:

Maybe you should line up your priorities in life. Health is more important than football.
    Are you serious??? Lighten up a lil and just to add NOTHING is more important than football LOL
  • Babygirl928
    Options
    Make pita's and turkey roll-ups. Leave the feast in the kitchen and not fanned out in front of you all day.
    excellent ideas!!! thank you
  • Babygirl928
    Options

I :heart: you. Never really met another woman as into football as I am! LOL I'm totally excited the OTAs have started around here!!
    We have 110 days til we start...the countdown begins LOL
  • Babygirl928
    Options
    I'm torn.....always a Giants fan!!! Go Big Blue!!!

But since living down south for a bit, I became a Saints fan too.....lol

Does this make me a traitor? lol
    ABSOLUTELY !!! lOL I am from NY hence the JETS but I have been known to cheer for other teams (usually against hubby to make it interesting) LOL
  • 2muchsauce
    2muchsauce Posts: 1,078
    Options

I guess you didn't realize this was posted in the chit-chat, fun, and games section!
  • Babygirl928
    Options
    ~hummus dip

~your own jalapeño poppers...
    take a jalapeño cut it in half remove all the seeds, put light or fat free cream cheese in it and put a small slice of turkey bacon on top and broil until warm!
    YUM!!!!! Thank you!!!