Whats your Dream?

Options
Are you a dreamer? Whats your dream? Whats that one thing that you put away a while back cause you thought you would never make it happen?

Me....my dream is to ride around the outside edge (as much as possible) of the United States. All the way around, on my Harley. I figure it will take about three weeks. Its making its way back up on my bucket list.

Replies

• fabandfunat51
    fabandfunat51 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    My dream is to go on a vacation (cruise?) with my husband, and feel "invisible". Know what I mean? Not the "fat couple" everyone looks at, but just another husband and wife, enjoying each other on vacation. <sigh. . . >

It will happen! :love:
  • gregory36
    gregory36 Posts: 10
    Options
    Im not a dreamer but 2 years ago i lost 1stone & spent most of that summer holidays Out & About with the kids & I also felt fantastic.......Now ive put that stone back on & a bit more & am dreading the summer hols....
  • gregory36
    Options
    I like your positiveness & youre in the right place
  • davecannon
    davecannon Posts: 92
    Options
    What about instead you be the "out there" sexy couple? life is too short to be obscure. Live it, dream it! Friggin do it!

Whats the cruise date? Set a goal. Make it happen.
  • davecannon
    Options
    Im not a dreamer but 2 years ago i lost 1stone & spent most of that summer holidays Out & About with the kids & I also felt fantastic.......Now ive put that stone back on & a bit more & am dreading the summer hols....

Not sure how much a "stone" is in pounds, but it is possible to lose again. Every day I look at my old "fat" picture and know that I will never go back. I I lost my father just a few weeks ago, he was only 54. Life is too short to not enjoy the hell out of it.
  • gregory36
    Options

Not sure how much a "stone" is in pounds, but it is possible to lose again. Every day I look at my old "fat" picture and know that I will never go back. I I lost my father just a few weeks ago, he was only 54. Life is too short to not enjoy the hell out of it.

a stone is 14lbs...sorry for your loss xx

Iam starting to get out more with the kids when the weather lets me (my hair gets curlier in the rain lol)
    I just feel fat & frumpy at the mo, thats why ive joind MFP
  • gregory36
    Options
    PS Dave your pictures are amazing well done
  • davecannon
    Options

a stone is 14lbs...sorry for your loss xx

Iam starting to get out more with the kids when the weather lets me (my hair gets curlier in the rain lol)
    I just feel fat & frumpy at the mo, thats why ive joind MFP

Well, Just remember that eating right is only half of it. gotta get that exercise in!
  • SherNY
    SherNY Posts: 87
    Options
    To travel to Italy, Scotland and Ireland....hike around, sight see, do the tourist thing using every minute of daylight to see it all...and NOT have to slow down due to weight and fatigue.
  • davecannon
    Options
    To travel to Italy, Scotland and Ireland....hike around, sight see, do the tourist thing using every minute of daylight to see it all...and NOT have to slow down due to weight and fatigue.

THats AWESOME!! I want to visit the cliffs in Ireland.

So what is stopping you from making this happen?
  • ChanniVincent
    Options
    My dream is to have a rapper & be a lyrical master (which i am)
  • KrazyAsianNic
    KrazyAsianNic Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    I am very much a dreamer. I like your dream of the outer edge of the USA. That sounds amazing! In terms of a weight loss dream, I REALLY want to do iFly. I know it's not as amazing as traveling the USA, but it's something I've always wanted to do, but never could because of my weight. One day.
  • Nataliaho
    Nataliaho Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    Yep, I am a huge dreamer, I have a new crazy plan every day. My husband and I decided to put together a list of these kind of things to tick off over our life time. Some short term, some long term and some are realistic some crazy. Some of mine are:

To project manage the build od a new home or major renovation
    To travel china to UK overland
    To own/manage a country pub
    To always donate a decent percentage of my income to charity
    To qualify for the nationals in powerlifting
    To get back into horse riding
    To become a pig farmer raising free range rare breeds, producing delicious bacon
  • 7funnygirl7
    7funnygirl7 Posts: 1,176
    Options
    To be a writer. I've been writing poetry since I was 13 but never thought I was "good". I would love for one of my poems to make it around the world and influence/change someones life for the better... Yep, that's me, the big dreamer! :blushing:
  • Tulipea
    Tulipea Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    My dream was to become an art teacher at a middle school to help influence other progressing artists. but my realization of the attitude of children now a days and the lowering pay for teachers, shut that dream down. I think one day i'd like to teach a small batch of kids.
  • callherbeautyxo
    callherbeautyxo Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    my dream was to be financially stabled an be able to vacation anywhere I want and to have a body like rihanna..... :( wishful thinking I know
  • LatentColors
    Options
    I would love to live in Japan. I'd love to find a love of my life here in America, eventually move off to Japan and live in Tokyo or Shibuya, some big city. Then, as I get older, move to a smaller, more quaint and quiet village. I am a huge dreamer. I have so many dreams, this is just one the bigger ones!
  • mi_lady
    mi_lady Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    My dearm is to be able to run...and enjoy it!
  • davecannon
    Options
    My dream is to have a rapper & be a lyrical master (which i am)

Have a rapper or be a rapper?
  • sunnymel126
    sunnymel126 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    to be slender... and one day maybe move to nyc... i'm still on the fence about that one... but slender is the ultimate dream.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!