Fat Women in Bikinis!!!

Options

Replies

• meredith2780
    Options
    I love the vintage bikini. It's so cute!! You look amazing girl! Congrats to you for all you have accomplished.
  • Erisad
    Erisad Posts: 1,580
    Options
    Bump for later! Love this thread. ^.^
  • natyts
    natyts Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Me may this year finally confident enough to wear my bikini ..Hoping for a size smaller next holiday ...Everyone looks great by the way 461823_10150923686600970_1931782726_o.jpg[img][/img]
    461823_10150923686600970_1931782726_o.jpg
    461823_10150923686600970_1931782726_o.jpg
  • Welshcakes
    Welshcakes Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    <3 Fat women in bikinis ;)

Keep up the good work, people!
  • Louise1247
    Louise1247 Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    GORGEOUS!!! AND JEALOUS!!! can you post a clearer pic of your tats? I'm working on mine trying to cover up all the old now white stretch marks.

:) sure x Ive had a couple since, but m body is still the same :)
    p1230010.jpg?w=377&h=454

Couple in bikinis- make it more relevant!

17-06.jpg?w=490

Be careful over stretch marks though- the ink spreads and looks horrid :( x
  • thedreamhazer
    thedreamhazer Posts: 1,156 Member
    Options
    Thanks to all the ladies for getting this thread back on track and posting photos of their lovely, confident selves! Every one of you is EXACTLY who this thread was created for, and it gives me so much encouragement to see all of you beautiful people standing tall and having the courage to say, "I know I look good".

In honor of yet ANOTHER roll of this awesome thread:

199y51.jpg

Confidence feels sexy.
  • MissMama5
    MissMama5 Posts: 23
    Options
    ^^^^^ YES it does! And y'all look fabulous! Rock those bikinis ladies!
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    I find this funny, you do realize that the majority of you posting are not "fat" right? Silly girls. You all look awesome.
  • LadyOfNightfall
    LadyOfNightfall Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    GORGEOUS!!! AND JEALOUS!!! can you post a clearer pic of your tats? I'm working on mine trying to cover up all the old now white stretch marks.

:) sure x Ive had a couple since, but m body is still the same :)
    p1230010.jpg?w=377&h=454

Couple in bikinis- make it more relevant!

17-06.jpg?w=490

Be careful over stretch marks though- the ink spreads and looks horrid :( x

I LOVE your tattoo! I've been wanting to eventually get one with 2 lilies and a hummingbird (with potential for later growth) for a while. If mine ends up being even half as beautiful as yours, I'll probably kiss the tattoo artist! :laugh:
  • bzmom
    bzmom Posts: 1,332 Member
    Options
    bump for later Im getting tempted to take a pic in my bikini :blushing:
  • kristalael
    kristalael Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I will wear a bikini if I'm on vacation where I don't know anyone but I'm very insecure in it because of my stomach/stretch marks. I do however love wearing my one piece or my tankini because I'm more comfortable and it conceals my stomach, plus it's more slimming.

bikinivsonepiece.jpg
  • DDBeard
    DDBeard Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Bump! I wish I could see pics at work :-(
  • dotti1121
    dotti1121 Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    bump
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    ROLLED!!! Great job ladies - keeping the thread on topic!!! A thread isn't a good thread without a little drama, but hopefully it's past now.

In honor of PART THREE of Fat Women in Bikinis, allow me to paste this quote from one of my earlier comments:
    Okay, listen closely ladies ... REGARDLESS OF YOUR SIZE, we're all allowed to 'feel fat' ... we all have body image issues and struggle with self confidence. Why don't we do this - ignore the title of the thread (which is more for attention-value than anything else), and think about the actual body of the OP:
    Or, hey, if you're just a woman who has never before been confident in your swimwear... post a pic of yourself in your favorite bikini or swim suit!!! I want to see the confident, happy, motivated people of MFP doing what we do best - be amazing.

You don't have to look perfect, you just have to know you're working your *kitten* off to be better today than you were yesterday.

The purpose of this thread is for everyone, no matter what your size, to step out of your comfort zone and post your photo. There is no weight limit on this, there are no stipulations or judgements. If you want to try to come out of your shell and test the waters of feeling good about your hard work (regardless of where you came from, where you are, or where you're going), DO IT.

It is nobody's place to decide who is or isn't 'fat enough' to post, and it's really nobody's place to tell someone else how to feel about themselves. Women with low body fat, ripped abs, amazing skin and a tight *kitten* can feel just as bad about themselves as a woman with stretch marks and rolls.

Self esteem isn't about the size in your pants, it's about loving the person you are and the person you want to be.

And here's a pic of me from before I did any strength training. I dropped about a size between January and April doing a NROLFW-type program.

[img]http://i782.photobucket.com/albums/yy109/lovesdenvergirl/self portraits/DSC03402.jpg[/img]
  • thedreamhazer
    thedreamhazer Posts: 1,156 Member
    Options
    I will wear a bikini if I'm on vacation where I don't know anyone but I'm very insecure in it because of my stomach/stretch marks. I do however love wearing my one piece or my tankini because I'm more comfortable and it conceals my stomach, plus it's more slimming.

bikinivsonepiece.jpg

I have stretchmarks all over my hips and thighs. They're my tiger stripes or racing stripes ... it varies depending on my mood. I think most people have some stretch marks. Even my 5'9, 130 lbs partner who's never been big a day in his life has them on his bottom. I think they're adorable. :)
  • missionroxx
    Options
    Hi! My name`s Cassie. Im new here in MFP! I finally took losing weight seriously since I really wanna feel good and on top of that, most of the people are calling me fatty and stuffs. Im really determined to shed some fats before August!

Anyway, here`s how my body looks. (Not really a bikini but here ya go!)

2012-06-21180814.jpg

So I currently weigh 141 pounds and I hope to be 122-125 by July! Help me up Ladies! If you can suggest some exercises I could do at home that would be great!

By the way, I love the pics here, they're soo gorgeous! <3
  • Louise1247
    Louise1247 Posts: 670 Member
    Options

I LOVE your tattoo! I've been wanting to eventually get one with 2 lilies and a hummingbird (with potential for later growth) for a while. If mine ends up being even half as beautiful as yours, I'll probably kiss the tattoo artist! :laugh:

haha thanks!! mine grew bit by bit too :P its addictive so be warned ^_^ started off like this:
    backtattoo-25.jpg?w=290

then this...

backtattoo-8.jpg?w=290&h=470

you get the idea :P :
  • SuperSexyDork
    SuperSexyDork Posts: 1,669 Member
    Options
    So, while I doubt that I will ever wear the bikini I posted before out in public, I will however wear this with a lot of confidence I think I deserve it most of the time!

Still 5'9" but weighed in at 253 this morning!

Snapshot_20120621_25.jpg

Snapshot_20120621_21.jpg

Snapshot_20120621_15.jpg

Snapshot_20120621_19.jpg

And just in case anyone wonders if I'm really happy in this, here's a picture of me smiling in it!

Snapshot_20120621_31.jpg
  • shanna0413
    shanna0413 Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    bump
  • SuperSexyDork
    SuperSexyDork Posts: 1,669 Member
    Options
    Thanks to all the ladies for getting this thread back on track and posting photos of their lovely, confident selves! Every one of you is EXACTLY who this thread was created for, and it gives me so much encouragement to see all of you beautiful people standing tall and having the courage to say, "I know I look good".

In honor of yet ANOTHER roll of this awesome thread:

199y51.jpg

Confidence feels sexy.

You look great in that bikini! I wish I could wear a top like that but I don't think it has nearly the support I need!