Replies

• rbn_held
    rbn_held Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Legs and butt
  • jen_bd6
    jen_bd6 Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    Hourglass, and I lost weight in my face and waist first (not the areas I was concerned about... figures) :explode:
  • sydnisd183
    sydnisd183 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Definite pear. First fat to go is upper body.....boobs, arms, stomach, waist, etc. Then, and only after i weigh about 10 ounces on top does the fat begrudgingly start to SLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWLLLLLLY melt from my hips.

I've always wanted to wear those cute little Hollister/Abercrombie jeans/shorts but it's not gonna happen in this lifetime i'm afraid. I used to go in those stores just to look at them years ago LOL
  • leapylees
    leapylees Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Apple shaped here - lost my back roll first, then some weight off my hips. Hope the belly starts to catch up soon.
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    I'm starting to think I'm a ruler by body frame but I look like an hourglass on paper because I have large breasts and large thighs.

I've mainly lost from my midsection and a bit from everywhere else including hands face and feet
  • thewall61
    thewall61 Posts: 2
    Options
    My stomach and face always
  • Burlesque12
    Burlesque12 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Pear (i think), lost the pudge around knees and on my face first...tummy has trimmed but by no means has gone away YET. Im told its the last to go. Patience isnt a virtue on mine!
  • jolinemariem
    jolinemariem Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    im more of an hourglass but i lose it from my but first
  • ZoAnnAlexis
    Options
    Im an appleish shape and it seems like Ive been losing from top to bottom pretty consistantly. First my face and neck, then pretty noticebly in my upper arms and boobs, and now Im starting to slim down in my upper abs/under boob area. Almost to the stomach!!
  • PrettyInChiTown
    Options
    Apple, with a bit more on top. Im lossing fat in my thighs, and my chest. :( I just wanna lose my belly!
  • bulbadoof
    bulbadoof Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    I thought I was apple shaped at first because I carried most of my fat in my stomach, but I noticed the first (and most) loss in my boobs and stomach. Now I'm not so sure I'm an apple anymore. :noway:
  • emuhawk
    emuhawk Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Well, I *was* more of an hourglass shape, then I started losing weight and the boobs definitely went first. The hips have stuck around to the bitter end. I suppose that makes me a pear now. /sigh
  • clotho
    clotho Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I am very apple shaped and it has come off my belly (yeah!) and boobs (boo!) first.
  • amberlynyeager
    Options
    I'm "banana" shaped, and the most significant changes have been in my face, and after measuring myself, it's all pretty much been even throughout my whole body a couple inches off everything, and an inch off each upper arm, and an inch and a half off each thigh.
  • Carlyannabelle
    Carlyannabelle Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    I guess I am kind of between and hourglass/pear shape....I lost my boobs first....Sad for boobies :sad:
  • cjdcmom
    cjdcmom Posts: 28
    Options
    I'm not sure if I'm a tube or an hourglass...but it's my boobs. They always go first:grumble:
  • caraiselite
    caraiselite Posts: 2,631 Member
    Options
    thighs, boobs, and hiney.. never stomach or face first ;(
  • dentedearmuffs1
    Options
    Pear shaped. Lose first in my fingers and my neckline. So. Aggravating. I'm finally starting to see a bit more in the shoulders but I would give anything for my arms and legs to go away ASAP.
  • Tulipea
    Tulipea Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Sort of blobbed hourglass/pearish noticing boobs drifting away. But im actually happy because i can fit into a size bra that isnt constantly bought out/not in stock. something about those 36-38 DD bras.... they are never in stock. wearing 38D now :d
  • bethhyg
    bethhyg Posts: 209
    Options
    Pear shaped. Lost first in face and then in belly.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!