Replies

• Crochetluvr
    Crochetluvr Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    Clusters Cereal. I really miss that.
  • slowturtle1
    slowturtle1 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Carnation Instant Breakfast Bars (Peanut Butter Crunch)
    Chocolate Malt-o-Meal

I actually Googled Chocolate Malt-o-Meal not long ago and found they sell it about 50 miles from me. Not sure I love it enough to drive 50 miles to buy it! I don't know what happened to the Carnation bars.
  • slowturtle1
    slowturtle1 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Clearly Canadian (drink). Yummy!
    Cherry was my favorite flavor! YUM!
  • love4fitnesslove4food_wechange
    Options
    Gushers!! and those Squeeze-it Gel drinks.. like drinking jello. not positive if they aren't made anymore, just know I haven't seen them in YEARS!!

And I also had a mini-mental breakdown when i temporarily couldn't find Chi-Chi's Original Recipe salsa.. but they brought it back so all is well :)

gushers are still available.
  • splashangel
    splashangel Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    Peter Pan peanut butter Easter eggs.
  • love4fitnesslove4food_wechange
    Options
    butter finger BBs

squeez its

ouch gum in the canister

sixlets

chic o stick
  • sevencallmemom
    sevencallmemom Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    Celestial Seasonings Chocolate Caramel Enchantment Chai tea. :'(
  • futuremalestripper
    futuremalestripper Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    Trans-fats.
  • SweetSammie
    SweetSammie Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Does anyone else remember when McDonalds used to have Orange Sherbert/Sorbet in the summer? and you could get it swirled with vanilla? Miss that, even if I only imagined it.

I took a 6 week trip to Chile 7 or 8 years ago. They all sorts of amazing foods and candies, the Empanadas were AWESOME.
    BUT, what I really get a craving for are Ambrosoli Frugele Gomitas- incrediably tasty gummy candies. I also really liked Alfajores, a caramel filled cookie. The chocolate dipped ones were like caramel Moon Pies.
  • KharismaticKayteh
    KharismaticKayteh Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    Pepsi Blue.
    Blue Raspberry Jolt (energy drink -- it and all other flavors have been discontinued, to my knowledge).

Now I'm going to sit in a corner and cry, because I had forgotten I loved those things, until this thread. Le sigh.
  • concavity
    concavity Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    They reformulated it in IA to take out the caffeine. I still see it at the stores. Never tried it, caffeinated or not, but it seems kinda pointless now. Just go mix up a couple shots of vodka and a 5-Hour Energy!
    It's illegal in NJ and PA. I happened to be in Nashville two summers ago and stocked up. lol
    3D Doritos! Oh my god, those were heaven.

And four loko, like every good college kid.

I see four loko in the gas station by my house all the time, I guess they still have it in some places in TN

It might just be NY. But hey, what's not illegal in NY nowadays?

It is still sold in NY just without caffeine. Redbull and vodka tastes better rather than drinking ~600 cals of something without caffeine.
  • srshep
    srshep Posts: 1
    Options
    Glenney's caramel soy chips. Delicious!
  • TheFitFireman
    TheFitFireman Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    7.jpg
  • TamAD48
    TamAD48 Posts: 387
    Options
    Strawberry Milkshake Oreo's............. Banana Split Oreo's.....both were a limited edition
  • Jotell
    Jotell Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Lizano Salsa, only found in Costa Rica! Can't find it anywhere in the U.S.!! :sad:
  • BrienJD
    BrienJD Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    Orville Reddenbachers Sweet and Buttery Popcorn
    Kraft Parm Plus
    Land O lakes butter cookies
  • SweetSammie
    Options
    Pepsi Vanilla, Planters Cheese Balls, The Mac Jr at McDonalds..... :(
    So, according to my younger brother, you can order a double cheese burger (the dollar ones) "dressed as a mac." So - it would have all of the Mac condiments. That might replace your Mac Jr.
  • SweetSammie
    Options
    The Bruster's Ice Cream near us closed, so I now CRAVE their coffee oreo ice cream. I would work out for any amount of time to consume a scoop.
  • fanakar
    fanakar Posts: 23
    Options
    Guacamole Pringles

I used to get them all the time when I was in San Antonio. Although the last time I bought them, the guy in line behind me told me not to eat processed foods because they were all manufactured in China and were the tools for the mass assassination of the American people. Still bought the chips though.

O'Boisies potato chips

I remember eating bag after bag of these on Christmas break playing Super Mario Bros. 3 with my brothers.
  • monicasuze
    monicasuze Posts: 37
    Options
    Snickers marathon protein bars that taste like a snickers

Same here. Love that stuff.