Replies

• Pearl0105
    Pearl0105 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    MINE IS TO WIN THE LOTTO :tongue:
  • davecannon
    davecannon Posts: 92
    Options
    My dream is so silly. I've only shared this with my mom and my best friend. I just want to do nothing.

Sometimes doing nothing is bliss. Never seems to happen around here with two small children.
  • davecannon
    Options
    my dream is to put on a white wedding dress on :cry: i had a quick wedding at city hall which worked out for me since i hate to see myself in a white dress:sad:

What do you need to do to make it happen? What changes are you willing to make and sacrifices are you willing to take? Its all about accountability to yourself and making the right choice, even if it isnt the one you want to make. You can do it!
  • davecannon
    Options
    My dream is to play the role of Archibald Craven in the musical, The Secret Garden. I have more than enough talent to vocally pull it off, and plenty of stage experience to make it wonderful. All I need now, is a body that won't sway the director away from casting me in the role. There is a VERY good chance that this show will be in the 2013-2014 line-up at a local community theatre guild I'm a member of, which gives me at least one more year to get into suitable shape for auditions.

I'll know by October if the show will be in the 2013-2014 line-up. If it gets set back another year, that will just give me extra time to get my body in even better shape!

Thats great! A friend of mine just got back into theater after many years out because she missed it and thought she couldnt do it. Not only did she do it, she killed it! Sounds like you have the ability with no problem, the physical side may need work. In the last 12 months I have gone from the worst to the best shape of my life. If I can do It, so can you! Good luck! or is it break a leg?
  • davecannon
    Options
    To go back to England :) I love it there!

To be able to wear a sexy dress and not feel like the "fat" chick trying to squeeze into a dress that doesnt fit.

Able to lose the 50 pounds needed to get pregos and have healthy babies!

I have never been....Italy sounds like a place I would enjoy checking out. Over the last year I have lost 40 pounds on the scale and tons of inches so I get ya. I am now wearing size large tank tops every chance I get just to get comfortable with it and get a little sun that I havent in the last 15 years. I am now able to roughhouse with my kids without gassing out.

Have you been making progress with your 50 pounds?
  • davecannon
    Options
    I have absolutely loved all the pairs of bright, colourful skinny jeans that I've seen in shops and online everywhere this year, but I've loved them from afar because they wouldn't look good on my body as it is at the minute. My dream is to be rocking a pair of those skinny jeans and feeling great in them come this New Years Eve (also the night I turn 20!)! I really love this quote by Walt Disney: "All our dreams can come true...if we have the courage to pursue them" - it keeps me going!

That is a wonderful quote. If you dont chase them they will get away. Never let them get away, go after them with all your might.

I expect to see you in skinny jeans by NYE!!!
  • davecannon
    Options
    It's always changing... right now I'd say, finishing school, having career stability, maybe even being financially stable...

Those are very common dreams....especially in this current economic state. What are you going to school for?
  • davecannon
    Options
    My dream? Graduate school & a Ph.D. I'd also like to be 50 lbs lighter when I get there. :]

How long do you have before graduation? You can make it with diligence.
  • davecannon
    Options
    To be a true snowbird flying around on my Harley.

How close are you to making that happen? Thats a pretty bike you have there.
  • davecannon
    Options
    I have lots of dreams (all of which I hope to one day make a reality) - To lose all of my excess weight and be the bonified hottie I know is hiding inside this fat person... To quit my day job in Marketing and Design and pursue my career as the fine artist i've trained my whole life to be, showing in galleries all over the world and have the financial freedom to be comfortable and secure; to travel the world with my husband, notably to New Zealand, Australia, all over Europe and Fiji; To own my own bakery and cafe.... I already have the name, logo, menu, restaurant design, recipes and business and marketing plans in my mind.... sigh. I love to dream... it's our lifetimes we have to then make them a reality!

You have it all planned out.....I love it! I too have a business idea in mind, including Logo. I am working towards making mine reality, I just dont want to take my lifetime to do it. Great dreams!
  • blazeybug87
    blazeybug87 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I don't use the word 'dream' ... I prefer 'goal' :)

I have hundreds and I review them every three months.

One for me at the moment that I don't see happening unless I take massive action is becoming a life coach :)

Life coaching is a great career path if you are good at it. What actions do you need to take to get there?

Few different courses which I plan to do within 12 months or so... the challenge comes in the self employment part :) I want to focus on weightloss clients too :)
  • davecannon
    Options
    To be a mom. Have my own children and adopt. I want a family! Be married for a billion years to the man of my dreams and raise our kids together. Watch our kids grown into adults and have children of their own and then spoil the crap out of my grandkids.

The picket fence syndrome! LOL

I love it! You are all set up! You have the tools to make it happen.....get on it!
  • davecannon
    Options
    To not worry about my weight holding me back.
    To be in a healthy place when I'm ready to have kids with my husband.
    To travel with my husband -- I've been so fortune and have seen majority of the US and a lot of Europe whereas he's never left the country. I want to share that with him!
    To write a book.

Those are nice dreams. Writing a book has been a small desire of mine for a while but not sure what I want to write. It will come to me one day Im sure.
  • Amysgetnfit
    Amysgetnfit Posts: 231
    Options
    Win the Lottery
    Be about 25 again

invent a time machine & I guess I could do both! LOL
  • davecannon
    Options
    I have always preferred reality to fantasy.
    Every fantasy I ever had just prompted me to take action to fulfill that through motion.
    Some things were a huge let down while other deeds were WONDERFUL!:drinker:
    As for my dream as to what life I want to obtain?
    I am living it!
    A dream with a plan attached becomes a goal, and a person can have just about anything he or she wants.
    Go for it!

I like the way you think. Set a goal, go for it and dont let anything stop you!
  • davecannon
    Options
    To migrate to Europe & for my long distance relationship with my bf to become successful.

Whats in Europe that you want to do?
  • RilantheFirebug
    RilantheFirebug Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    To not worry about my weight holding me back.
    To be in a healthy place when I'm ready to have kids with my husband.
    To travel with my husband -- I've been so fortune and have seen majority of the US and a lot of Europe whereas he's never left the country. I want to share that with him!
    To write a book.

Those are nice dreams. Writing a book has been a small desire of mine for a while but not sure what I want to write. It will come to me one day Im sure.

Thank you. :) Ideas for a book have matured over time and expanded over time. I'm a photographer and an avid reader as well as being obsessed with a lot of different types of music -- all of which has been inspirational for me. My main idea, the one I plan to run with, started only as a small idea and then blossomed into something bigger when I started asking why this was happening or why this person does this or how this person got there, etc.
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo Posts: 3,634 Member
    Options
    To migrate to Europe & for my long distance relationship with my bf to become successful.

Whats in Europe that you want to do?

In Spain but I know that things are still pretty tough over there as of this time.
  • businessmajor1
    Options
    My Dream for as long as i have known myself is to finally become a Pathologist...Meet a normal guy (get married)...become a vegan...and spend the rest of my life raising my kids and and enjoying life...sighs
  • davecannon
    Options
    MINE IS TO WIN THE LOTTO :tongue:

Me too!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!