Becoming one of "those" girls

Options

Replies

• shortstuff31117
    shortstuff31117 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Everything you said is so true! You look great!

We are about the same height and same starting weight. I hope I look like you when I get done!
  • XxOMG_ITS_PINKxX
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Thank you for your honesty!! I love it!
  • LuckyAng
    LuckyAng Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    I love your story! Fantastic! You give me hope, and I thank you for that. :flowerforyou:
  • BaDaSsBrUnEtTe
    BaDaSsBrUnEtTe Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    you look amazing!!!! so inspiring!

i cant wait to be one of those girls too :)
  • ChristineS_51
    ChristineS_51 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your photos, you were gorgeous before, now you are stunning. I especially like what you have written, your story and why and how you did it and are still doing it. :flowerforyou:
  • TinaA72
    TinaA72 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Never say "NEVER", I had a baby at 38 and now at just 39 I am in better shape than before I had her... Age is just a number!!!
  • umachanxo
    umachanxo Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    That girl may have been your motivation - but YOU my dear have now become MY motivation.

Lovely story and you have achieved so much. <3
  • TinaA72
    TinaA72 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Wow! You are amazing! I wish I'd had your attitude when I was younger. I fear at 39 and after 2 kids it's too late for me :cry: My body is OK, but my tummy will NEVER be flat again :ohwell:

Very well done, you look stunning! :flowerforyou:

Never say "NEVER", I had a baby at 38 and now at just 39 I am in better shape than before I had her... Age is just a number!!!
  • giadatje
    giadatje Posts: 59
    Options
    Awesome story!!!! Congratulations!!!
  • kdiamond
    kdiamond Posts: 3,329 Member
    Options
    You are so adorable and you look just like Kristin Cavalari!!!

Great story!! You must feel amazing.
  • thunt1990
    thunt1990 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Loved your story!! You look amazing!!!
  • teaaddictt
    Options
    Wow! I think you are more than "those girls" now ;)

I previosly did the similar thing as you did, but due to my anxiety disorder problem I gained back all my efforts of years within only 8 months!

But now, I saw your post and I thought it's never late to recover. Your determination and will inspired me a lot right now. Thank you for this :)
  • Dayna154
    Dayna154 Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    Wish I had started as early as you.. I am too of the mind that it will come off eventually if I just keep at it. I have bad days like anyone.. But you did awesome!!
  • MrsRando
    MrsRando Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Wow. Way to put it in perspective. Thank you so much for sharing!
  • Romans624
    Romans624 Posts: 822
    Options
    You do look absolutely awesome. I would totally wonder if you just had one of those crazy good metabolisms! You took the words right out of my (and I'm sure many girls' minds) about wanting to be "one of those girls"!

I wish the same thing, and I have a ways to go. I would like to be really freaking cute, and stay there and even when I get older, still be good looking! I am tired of the fat in the way of my life. You are truly inspiring. Thank you for sharing!!
  • honeysprinkles
    honeysprinkles Posts: 1,757 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! I really liked your post because everything that you've said describes how I've felt!
  • HealthyBride5_3_13
    Options
    Awesome job! Total inspiration! I totally get what you're saying and I can only hope to look like you one day :)
  • Krushchev
    Krushchev Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    OP inspired me to become one of those girls, just now.
    BRB doing fitness.
  • khcastro
    khcastro Posts: 23
    Options
    Way to go! Maybe I missed this, but how long did this journey take you? I myself want to lose close to 50lbs. I have had all those same feelings--while I have been thin before I always looked at "those" girls and though similar things. What have you done in the gym? You look very toned and muscular. So proud of you!!
  • lovelee79
    lovelee79 Posts: 362
    Options
    Thank you for sharing. I needed to hear this today, more than you will ever know.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!