What is your cat name?

Options

Replies

• SF2514
    SF2514 Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    Chance "Behemoth" Jones

Tobi "Asura" Jones

Yes... My cat's get full names haha. Don't judge lmao.
  • peasantgirly
    peasantgirly Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Gypsy (momma cat)
    Kittens:
    Big Stripe
    Fluffy
    Crybaby
    Monster - currently missing :( but Gypsy disappeared for a few days and she came back so I'm hoping Monster comes back too. I think (hope) the neighbors are feeding him.

Best Cat Ever - Chloe - passed away in '07.
  • CaptainAmerica1970
    Options
    My then, seven year old daughter, named our cat, "MEOW MEOW!" she thought it was important that the cat was able to say its name.:laugh:
  • chocoholicdiva
    chocoholicdiva Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    I had two cats that lived with me for a good while and one that lasted a week. I was a little girl with that one. I called her Candy after a cartoon character, my second one I called Fluffy that I had since a kitten, she was that way when I got her at the local SPCA, all white, and when she grew up she wasn't fluffy at all!!! The last cat I had was a kitten I got from my uncle, a tom I named Ares after the Greek god of war. Well he lived up to his name alright!!! I had him for 9 months and had to get rid of him, he started attacking everyone. We used to have to lock him in the bathroom with his cat bed to sleep overnight, that's how bad he was!!! And litterbox, of course. Fluffy used to sleep on my hip at night, she was no heavier than 3 pounds, and in the morning on school days she'd jump up on the bed and wake me up. She lived to be 13. I still think of her to this day.... :smile:
  • tuiccim
    tuiccim Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    I have Pepper (pictured) and will be getting a kitten I have named Pearl next month.
  • RavenhairedWoman
    RavenhairedWoman Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    My cat's name is Autumn, she is who is on my ticker. I call her by her nicknames more than I call her by her offical name. So her nicknames are Chicken (she is a manx, ie, just a stub of a tail, so she looks like a little roasted chicken when she lays a certain way on the floor), Chick-pea, trouble, schnookums, oh and whatever else I feel like calling her. She comes to me no matter what I call her. :)
  • CherokeeBabe
    CherokeeBabe Posts: 1,704 Member
    Options
    Little Kitty/Daphne/Daffy

Her name has evolved during her 10 years of life :) She was always my smallest cat back on the farm(I had 13 cats, all abandoned strays that I gave a home to), officially her 'true' name was Daphne. But she's a bit of a spaz, so it became Daffy. ;)
  • xPOOKiEx
    xPOOKiEx Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Cortana :)

She's the prettiest little all black cat.

We usually call her "Tana"

:)
  • SteffieMark
    SteffieMark Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    I don't have a cat because I'm allergic, and I don't have a dog because I'm lazy, but I have a turtle and his name is Simba Jr. If I had a cat I'd call him Simba Jr. If I had a dog, I'd call him Simba Jr. If I had a child, I'd call him or her Simba Jr. I have a problem.

This has me laughing my butt off! haha

I don't have a cat either. I have 2 dogs.
  • jgondor
    jgondor Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    My cat's name is Boo. She's black except for a little tiny white spot on her chest! She's adorable and she knows it.

My Boo looks just like that!!
  • Moviedust
    Moviedust Posts: 110
    Options
    Romeo, Lexi (both from literature) and then Little One all rescues (the last one suckered me in)!
  • clynch1968
    clynch1968 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Oliver
  • jenbridges
    jenbridges Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Henry, Paula and Gabriel :) i love my rescued kitties!
  • chocolateandpb
    chocolateandpb Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    My kitty's name is Mrs. Kensington. :heart:
  • chm2616
    chm2616 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    We have 2 sisters, Ivy and Desi (Desdamona LOL). We got them as 7 wk old kittens. 4 years later they keep us laughing!
  • HannahPTA
    HannahPTA Posts: 39
    Options
    My kids named our Bengal Cat....Ozwald Jenkins. The kids actually call him by his full name but I just call him Ozzy.
  • Love2HikeMT
    Options
    Yin and "U" ~ both rescue cats...
  • SomeMorr
    SomeMorr Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Current cats:
    Mosby
    Alan "Rocket" Rickman

Previous cats:
    Duke
    Tiger
    Milo
    Oscar
    Felix
    Tom
    Smoky
  • Smileyawaw
    Smileyawaw Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I have a beautiful calico kitty named Sookie
  • CottonCandyKisses
    CottonCandyKisses Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    We have a black cat we adopted from the pound when she was about one year--she is 8 now. Her name was Sprinkles and it stuck. Its either becuase she's black with white hairs sprinkled throughout or becuase when you pet her she purrs, drools, then shakes her drool all over you like "sprinkles" of rain. Sometimes we call her Miss Kitty.