New Challenge for Late Night Snackers (June 2012)

Options

Replies

• gritty1
    gritty1 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    ME:1
    LNS:0

Though my husband had the footie on and as I am more a rugby girl, footie is so boring i did think about getting a snack, though went on line shopping instead. ooppss

I have a choccy bar in my fridge that has been open nearly a week, amazing for me. :laugh:
  • Beeps2011
    Beeps2011 Posts: 11,963 Member
    Options
    Me: 20
    LNS: 4

I think I'll finish off the month at 4 for LNS. I'm okay with this.
  • gmukris
    gmukris Posts: 539
    Options
    Me: 13
    LNS: 6*

I need to get back on the wagon and finish the month strong!!!
  • karenleona
    karenleona Posts: 3,959 Member
    Options
    ME:1

Though my husband had the footie on and as I am more a rugby girl, footie is so boring i did think about getting a snack, though went on line shopping instead. ooppss

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • karenleona
    Options
    Me 19 * :bigsmile:
    Lns 6

I got it right last night....had nothing after dinner even tho i had some exercise calories left.....was not hungry after dinner ( which has never stopped me before :laugh: ) but stuck with it and felt great about it this morning....
  • gergie
    gergie Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Me: 1
  • ksantomas
    ksantomas Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Time flies! I haven't logged in since Wednesday. Since I have not logged anything in all that time I am giving myself demerits and putting in for:

Me: 9
    LNS: 9

I really need to take stock of my goals as just logging things these days is a chore, let alone eating of any kind. Feeling sorry for myself :(
  • twl900
    twl900 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Me: 2 *
    LNS: 1

Made it another night without snacking =) Not eating after dinner is slowly getting easier and easier.
  • jsj024519
    jsj024519 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    My cut off time is 7 PM. It is pretty hard, but like anything, totally do-able.
  • karenleona
    Options
    Time flies! I haven't logged in since Wednesday. Since I have not logged anything in all that time I am giving myself demerits and putting in for:

Me: 9
    LNS: 9

I really need to take stock of my goals as just logging things these days is a chore, let alone eating of any kind. Feeling sorry for myself :(

get back to logging!!! it helps to keep you on track when you have to write everything down....come on....you CAN do it!
  • HYP1317
    HYP1317 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Me :5

LNS:1
  • bikinisuited
    bikinisuited Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    Starting day 6/19/12!!!

ME 4
    LNS 4

Not a good today. Tomorrow will be better!
  • dewdrop
    dewdrop Posts: 1,715 Member
    Options
    Me: 15 - LNS: 10* (I do have a good excuse, though :))
  • zaza54
    zaza54 Posts: 1,475 Member
    Options
    Me: 17
    LNS: 8
    Zaza
  • Molly182
    Molly182 Posts: 406
    Options
    It's great to see so many people involved!
  • gergie
    gergie Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I only joined the group 2 days ago and I am 2 for 2 BUT then I remembered I haven't eaten at night since last thurs so technically I'm........................ Me:5
    LNS:0 YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • caroljo123
    caroljo123 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Please count me in. This is my biggest downfall. I reach for anything while watching tv at night. :sad: I will set my cut-off at 8 p.m. and hopefully can move it to 7 p.m. eventually. Thank you for letting me participate! :happy:
  • GerritTheBlacksmith
    Options
    I need to try this.
    My cut off time will be 9:00.
    thanks
  • debiw931
    debiw931 Posts: 34
    Options
    I just found this board and boy is this for me. I am a late night snacker and all through the night snacker. I get up in the middle of the night to snack which is why I have a time frame on my diary from midnight to 6 a.m. so I can keep track of my snacking in the middle of the night. That being said I will commit to not eating in the middle of the night and then hopefully in a few weeks I can set a time to stop in the evenings.
  • gmukris
    gmukris Posts: 539
    Options
    Me: 14*
    LNS: 6