New Challenge for Late Night Snackers (June 2012)

Options

Replies

• lucywantstoloseit
    Options
    ME: 1
    LNS: 0
  • karenleona
    karenleona Posts: 3,959 Member
    Options
    Me 10
    Lns 0
  • dewdrop
    dewdrop Posts: 1,715 Member
    Options
    Me: 6 - LNS: 5*

Worst night ever! :cry: I ate till I went to bed - and I have to say: that does NOT work for me! I need to try harder next time...
    Zaza, where's the perfectionist in us? :wink:

Some people here are doing GREAT! :flowerforyou: 0 for LNS?!? WOW Keep it going!

Some are losing points to LNS - just like me. :ohwell: Don't give up,. anyone! We can do this.

I have to say, I haven't yet recovered from the slam I got in this thread from the know-it-all pal of ours. It kinda feels weird to still post, but I want to remind all that you need to find the program that works best for you. I guess the rule of thumb is to find a program that you can stick to for the rest of your life. That's why I promote moderation, instead of deprivation and starvation.

Good luck with discovering yourselves and getting in control!
  • lulabellewoowoo
    lulabellewoowoo Posts: 3,125 Member
    Options
    ME - 8*
    LNS - 3

Dew, no worries. See that little arrow under everyone's picture? Click on it. It affords you the opportunity to ignore someone's posts. I did that early concerning the posts you speak of, and it helped me pop back on and get back on track.

YOU ARE AN INSPIRATION!!!! You will succeed, because you have and do succeed. Keep going.
  • zaza54
    zaza54 Posts: 1,475 Member
    Options
    Me: 8
    LNS: 3

dewdrop, I second lulabellewoow's comments! I am grateful to you for keeping me going w/this challenge over the years!! You have always been so lovely and supportive. We will continue to keep this challenge going - remember we are here for you and each other. :flowerforyou:
    Zaza
  • debilang
    debilang Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    Found this challenge on June 12...and will start tonight...Does ME stands for me not eating LNS (late night snacks?) ... and who wins out?

If you are looking for support and active on MFP ...ADD ME! I am on everyday...and am a great supporter...and looking for same! Will report in tonight..

THX!! :drinker: Lifting my water to the remainder of this month's victory!
  • Niloue
    Niloue Posts: 2
    Options
    I'am in - My cut off will be 9h30pm because these days, I hit gym on late evening.

I will try to commit to this 6 days a week especially on saturday night when I tend to

get out all the stress encountered during the week by eating.

Let's do this together !
  • katemateg
    katemateg Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Me : 6

LNS : 0

I started night shifts last night. Ate a big but very healthy meal at 7pm, then held out to an early breakfast at 4am. I went to bed at 10am without stuffing but did wake up pretty hungry and had to have lunch at 1pm, when really I would have liked to have slept till 4pm. My weight is coming down though, which I am loving as hopefully I will be in Kenya in 6 weeks so I'm on a mission :glasses:
  • Beeps2011
    Beeps2011 Posts: 11,986 Member
    Options
    Well, I think I have to give a point to LNS....even though I was eating to get in some of my calories (still ended up under....grrrrrr.....), I probably could have shoveled in some food EARLIER in the evening than I did. And, let's face it, I gave in to a carb-craving....and not in a good way.

So, karen, I bow to you!!

Me: 10
    LNS: 1
  • gmukris
    gmukris Posts: 539
    Options
    Me: 6
    LNS: 0

I am loving this challenge! It's helping me say no after my cut off time.
  • katemateg
    katemateg Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    I think I'm one week in now to this challenge. It's now 5am and i'm 3 hours off the end of my night shift. I am now

LNS 0

Me 7

Yay. Feeling chuffed.

I need breakfast ASAP though as my tummy is starting to grumble
  • debilang
    debilang Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    ME: 0 Goal - No more eating after 6pm
    LNS: 1 9pm

DH brought the Cheezettes out...and threw my cares to the wind.

I will try again tomorrow. So hard to break bad habits, but that is why I am here...So enjoy reading other's commitments...and new beginnings. I find posting helps most of all...for ACCOUNTABILITY!!!
    I am always looking for ACTIVE support, and I give in return! I am here everyday!! so feel free to ADD ME!

THX!! :drinker: Lifting my water to the remainder of this month's victory!
  • lulabellewoowoo
    lulabellewoowoo Posts: 3,125 Member
    Options
    ME - 9*
    LNS - 3
  • JulieH3art
    JulieH3art Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    My cut-off: 9pm! YAY, this challenge is perfect for me! NO moderation or allowances
  • dewdrop
    dewdrop Posts: 1,715 Member
    Options
    Me: 7* - LNS: 5
    I had some fruit past my cut-off, but that's OK. Still feeling bloated and with a blah taste in my mouth after Monday's night, but hope to get back on track as of.. right now? :wink:

Lorna, Zaza :love:

debilang, keep on trying. Glad you figured out what the "Me - LNS" means.

Beeps, I bow to you! You're an example. The 1point loss only proves you're real, hehe. :wink:
    Not to say Kate's not real :laugh:. Keep up the good job, Kate and hope the night work won't be too hard.

Julie, welcome and good luck :flowerforyou:
  • manningx18
    Options
    Im in!
    Late night snacking // snacking when i am bored are two of my biggest problems!
    My cut off time is going to be 8pm.
  • Niloue
    Niloue Posts: 2
    Options
    I feel so glad that I joined this challenge group : yesterday night while opening the fridge to chhose dinner , it was all about my score ( Me) and LNS's one;

So this morning I'am proud of Me : 1 et LNS : 0
  • Beeps2011
    Beeps2011 Posts: 11,986 Member
    Options
    Me: 11
    LNS: 1

Whew - back on track! Feels great!
  • karenleona
    Options
    Me 12
    Lns 0

gonna change my cutoff time to 8 pm as i have been making poor choices between 8-9 pm so hopefully this will help
  • karenleona
    Options
    Me: 8
    LNS: 3

dewdrop, I second lulabellewoow's comments! I am grateful to you for keeping me going w/this challenge over the years!! You have always been so lovely and supportive. We will continue to keep this challenge going - remember we are here for you and each other. :flowerforyou:
    Zaza

third those comments!!! and i did not know about the little arrow!!