Replies

• karagetsfit
    karagetsfit Posts: 191
    Options
    I'm 5'9 and my goal is 140.
  • MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    I'm a little bit taller, I'm 5'10, but my goal weight is 145.
  • fittiephd
    fittiephd Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    5'7" and 3/4 and I'm at 130 right now. 128 is my goal technically but seeing as the scale hasn't moved in 3 months yet I've lost 1.5 inches in my waist, I'd say that lifting is doing it's job and I'm not that concerned with seeing the scale move more. I really just want to see my abs!
  • cccgrillo
    cccgrillo Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    My goal is like 140. I am 155 now, hoping I can get there by the end of the year!!
  • keeponkickin
    keeponkickin Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 8" and recently turned 45. When I started on MFP a year ago I was at 277 and was aiming to get to 150. The scale has been stuck for 6 1/2 months at 165. At this point I would love to see between 155 to 160 but not sure it's going to happen. I'm healthy now and I just focus on that instead of the number on the scale.
  • Jenn09870
    Jenn09870 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I am exactly 5'8. The lowest weight I remember was 165 in 1994, I was in a size 9 pants. My sister was a size 9 also at that time , is same height and frame (medium) but weighed 30lbs less. That's what I get for being so heavy chested.
    Originally I was shooting for just to be in the Healthy range on the BMI charts- which is 154lbs (I think?).

Since I started, I have changed my goals a little, I never wanted to be skinny I want to look slightly defined/muscular.
    I am currently 193lbs from 284lbs in a year- I was 250 on March 1. I now wear a size 10. Believe me I am thrilled so far, but I really can't wait to see what happens.

I don't really care too much about the clothes size or weight, it is more of a look i am going for. I did change my goal weight and may do so again, things are going so well that I think that if I set the number lower, maybe I will be happier where I get stuck on the last 10lbs (the ones that everyone says always get stuck- :bigsmile: )

I have been really inspired by the stories here, I haven't been here long but since I have been I have lost another 20lbs. I have learned so much, and continue to learn more.
  • Cherp18
    Cherp18 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7... and 53 years old. I can't remember the last time I was below 200, so I'm shooting for One-derland first.
    I think I would be comfortable, and be successful at maintaining around 160-169.

I know you'll get there! I'm 55 and just got under (into one-derland). It's a FANTASTIC feeling so keep working & hope to see you on this side soon :happy:
  • jfrankic
    jfrankic Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    I am 5'8". I'm 203 now and a size 14. My goal is 175, I will be a size 10. I just want to wear the clothes in my prepregnancy box in the attic! It is full of 10s, that was when I was at the healthiest in my left. My goal is healthy.....and that is approximately where my weight will be. I will still be "overweight" but I have an athletic build and have never had a petite, small frame.
  • BrionaLoree
    Options
    im 234 right now, my first ideal goal was 155 but im wanting to get down to 150 as of right now, i might go smaller deepending how i feel when i get there
  • paperstars
    paperstars Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7" 3/4... does that count? Hahaha!
    My goal is 128, mostly because I am a skittle shape (think bowling pin) and I carry my weight in my thighs.. so I'd love to be smaller there and I'm almost an XS on top but still a 27 waist and size 4/5 pants! It's almost weird to look at!

This is me! I wear size 6 pants but I'm 130 and 5'7. I'm happy at 130 but I'd love to be less bottom heavy!
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    145-150lbs. I was 145lbs 3 years and 1 pregnancy ago but didn't have as much muscle as I have now.
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    I no longer have a goal on the scale. Do I still need to lose more on the scale? Absolutely. But I just don't care anymore about hitting 160 lbs, which was my original goal. According to MFP, I'm still obese. But I quite like what I'm seeing in the mirror. And I only want that to improve. I've given up the scale for the last ~6 weeks, just to see if I could. I may start weighing every 2 weeks. Or every month. I haven't decided yet.

But for the first time in my life, I don't have a goal weight. My goal doesn't stare up at me from between my feet, in red. My goal stares back at me in the mirror.
  • galegetsthin
    galegetsthin Posts: 1,352 Member
    Options
    I am shooting for 140. I have a small frame and my mother is shaped like I am and same height and that was what she said was most comfortable for her.
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    I no longer have a goal on the scale. Do I still need to lose more on the scale? Absolutely. But I just don't care anymore about hitting 160 lbs, which was my original goal. According to MFP, I'm still obese. But I quite like what I'm seeing in the mirror. And I only want that to improve. I've given up the scale for the last ~6 weeks, just to see if I could. I may start weighing every 2 weeks. Or every month. I haven't decided yet.

But for the first time in my life, I don't have a goal weight. My goal doesn't stare up at me from between my feet, in red. My goal stares back at me in the mirror.

^five
  • chelseyjoan
    chelseyjoan Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'8 and i'd like to be between 150-160lbs! still have a feminine body, just more comfortable and healthy!
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    I vary between 130-135.
    I'd like to stay there.

Atleast today
  • MrsEnglish721
    MrsEnglish721 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I started out at about 200lbs (my height has been my savior), and my ultimate goal would be 150lbs...
  • mitchipooo
    mitchipooo Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    My ideal I thought would be somewhere around 170ish, I'm 5'8.5" with a large frame. But after talking with my trainer I think I'm more aiming for a healthy 25 - 28% body fat. At this point I'll be jumping for joy when I get below 200.
  • hddeuce1966
    hddeuce1966 Posts: 104
    Options
    I'm 5' 8" and an a size 4-6 at 145lbs at 140 my hip bones become way too prominent, and I look sick. I can't imagine going below 145 again.
  • halliedoll
    halliedoll Posts: 171
    Options
    I am 5'7" and I want to be 135 pounds.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!