Oh, It's TOM so You Can't Exercise? BS!

Options
1161718192022»

Replies

• tialynn1
    tialynn1 Posts: 886 Member
    Options

they also use birth control as an excuse too.
    it's like no, your birth control didn't MAKE you fat.
    '
    sigh.

Actually, Depo Provera (shot every 3 months) did make me gain water weight. I was exercising 2 hours a day and practically starving and still couldn't lose weight, kept gaining. As soon as it was out of my system, I lost 30 pounds inside of a month without hardly trying.
    That is why I quit that method. I had no other problems with it except for the weight gain.
    I also find exercise helps me feel better, I just don't do strenuous exercise. I mainly do walking during the TOM.
  • Dawn3218
    Dawn3218 Posts: 80
    Options
    Has anybody else noticed that the OP just...vanished...?

Starting to get the feeling we may have all inadvertently fed some trolls...
    [/quote/]

The OP has opened the 'flood gates' started a 'blood bath' then de-activated her account :tongue: LOL
  • prettyprpro
    prettyprpro Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Wow. You all went in on her! On the first day I can exercise because I am in pain, but the second day I take it easy. But no need to go blasting ppl out in the forums. That's not cool. Let think about this everyone---maybe the OP's period is on and she doesn't want to exercise but she wants to seek approval from everyone else to NOT exercise. Whatever the case maybe, everyone is different. Whatever works for her may not work for me.
  • dad106
    dad106 Posts: 4,868 Member
    Options
    I haven't read all 18 pages(def. not that bored!) but before I went on B/C there was in way in hell I was exercising on my period.
    I had really bad fatigue, and cramps that would start in my stomach, wrap around to my back and go down into my tailbone. If I did take Advil before it happened or right when it started to happen, I was done for.

Let me ask you this... are you on TOM when you posted this and then disappeared apparently? Cause it sure seems like it!
  • REET420
    REET420 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I will work out but only in my house. My "aunt flo" isn't to bad and it's gone in 3 days. I just feel yucky and maybe overly paranoid that something embarassing might happen.
  • darrensurrey
    darrensurrey Posts: 3,942 Member
    Options
    I can do all my usual exercises except anything in the pool. I'm paranoid about blood leaking into the water.

It'd be like a submarine version of the Red Arrows.
  • StarvingDiva
    StarvingDiva Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    I feel SO sorry for any men who have read through this thread! :laugh:

Why? Oh my god, women like you, and the men for whom you feel sorry, disgust me.

But-but uteruses are gross! and periods and anything to do with them need to be hidden! and if they're spoken about openly, you need to mock them so that men will know that you're not one of thoooose girls, you're cool!

LOL oh god I guess nobody should read my blog as I just talked about how doing my ab exercises felt like my uterus had fallen out.
  • darrensurrey
    darrensurrey Posts: 3,942 Member
    Options
    I feel SO sorry for any men who have read through this thread! :laugh:

Why? Oh my god, women like you, and the men for whom you feel sorry, disgust me.

But-but uteruses are gross! and periods and anything to do with them need to be hidden! and if they're spoken about openly, you need to mock them so that men will know that you're not one of thoooose girls, you're cool!

LOL oh god I guess nobody should read my blog as I just talked about how doing my ab exercises felt like my uterus had fallen out.

Don't you worry about us men. We've been well-trained:

dodge.jpg
  • londoneye
    londoneye Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    TOM is gross.

Being disgusted by women is gross IMHO
  • brighteyes31143
    Options
    Gotcha!!!! I see a lot of that around here?!!! Ppl must have way too much time on their hands.
This discussion has been closed.