6/05 186.9
    6/12 187.7
    6/19 181.9
    6/26 181.9
    GW: 168
  • inskydiamonds
    inskydiamonds Posts: 2,519 Member
    Options
    Will do... I'm tracking fiber, but I don't pay any attention to it, so now I will. I noticed on your spreadsheet that my total pounds lost column doesn't add up. Not a real problem though since the pounds to goal still works. Also, thanks so much for all you are doing for us! Off to try some push ups with the kiddies.....

My math doesn't always work :P
    I'll fix it!

And I should probably check everyone's numbers before I finish with the new additions, haha
  • meeaham
    meeaham Posts: 882 Member
    Options
    Here are my results:

SW: 120 (5/29/12)
    GW: 110 (8/28/12)

Weigh ins:

6/5/12: 118.5 lbs
    6/12/12: 118.5 lbs
    6/19/12: 117.5 lbs
    6/26/12: 116.5 lbs

I lost 1 lb this week!!! I have lost a total of 3.5 lbs total so far! I'm almost halfway there! =)

New Challenges:
    - Challenge yourself to 50 PUSH-UPS for the week (if 50 is too easy for you or isn't practical, pick a more achievable but still challenging goal)
    - Pick one of your NUTRIENTS that you track and have difficulty with (besides carbs - so protein, carbs, sodium, etc.) and work at getting better at hitting goals/staying under maximums
    - Share some time with SOMEONE YOU LOVE

-Will make time this week to do them!
    -My Potassium has always been low so I'll try to get some more in this week!
    -My husband and I are going to do a movie night this week! We're planning to see either Prometheus or Brave. =)
  • JenniferEM2012
    JenniferEM2012 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    So I am up to 194.8. I did really good with the challenges but when I did go out for my 1 meal i drank to much beer. This week I will be watching my sugar, I already failed and realized that I should focus on that. i hope to lose 5 pounds this week.
  • inskydiamonds
    Options
    The sheet will be finalized for the week by Thursday!
  • bunjijk
    bunjijk Posts: 44
    Options
    Not sure why my start weight is different on the spreadsheet. After searching the old thread, I found my original entry above.

SW: 217.2
    W1: 214.8
    W2: 214.8
    W3: 214.6
    W4: 214.0
    GW: 199.0

Did okay with eating out - only once.
    Hate weight training - couldn't drag myself to doing it
    I am planning a family vacation in a few weeks - all the pampering I will need - so I am waiting on that!
  • kyrstin__1188
    kyrstin__1188 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    SW: 139
    CW: 137
    GW: 129

No change this week, but I'm feeling ok about that! :)
  • momshorses
    momshorses Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    I'm a day late checking in.

My current weight is now 170.2!!! I thought I had gained so this is really exciting!!! I am trying to gain back muscle after being off my ankle for weeks. I did have one exciting day this week when I "accidently" did my belt up an extra notch without noticing at first. I wasn't that concerned about the weight after that. My body is shrinking!!! Yay!!!

I am loving the accountability of this challenge. The weekly check in helps me keep on top of everything and the time can't slip away from me. Thank you so much for organizing this!!!
  • inskydiamonds
    Options
    If you haven't got your numbers for the week in yet, try to today!
    Additionally, the community totals are all currently wrong and will be fixed once I finalize the spreadsheet for the week.
  • branohockey
    branohockey Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    SW: 150.2
    W1: 147.4
    W2: 147.0
    W3: 147.0
    W4: 146.2

Loss this week 0.8. Sloooooowwwwwly losing, which is better than slowly gaining! LOL I will take it and write down every morsel. I find my weekends to be espeicailly difficult in the summer. There is too much socializing going on, which I adore, but it comes with a bunch of bad food and drinks!

My goal for this week is to 'stockpile' a couple hundred exercise cals for the weekends. If I don't eat back every exercise cal EVERY day then I'll have a little wiggle room for the weekend.

MarieB
  • garbor16
    garbor16 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I am 24 years old, 4'11" and weight 121 lbs, I am wanting to lose 10lbs. I recently changed my diet to include vegetables, fruits, and lots of protein. I eat whole grains every now and then. I eliminated all pop, sweets, and fast food. I drink only water. I was doing the advocare products for 24 days without much results. It is too expensive for me to stay on the product; however, I really liked the meal replacement shakes in the morning. Are the OTC Whey Protein Shakes good for weight loss? And is there anything else I could do to increase weight loss. I lost approximately 5lbs in 24 days with the Advocare and diet change. I work nights and have a baby so it is hard for me to find a lot of time to workout or sleep at that. Thanks for any feedback

I personally don't like meal replacement shakes because I feel like they don't really help you permanently change your diet. I feel like the biggest part of weight loss is the ability to maintain when you're done (which I recently really screwed up due to stress in my life.) But part of that is teaching yourself to eat right so you can keep doing that forever.

I think it'd be better to eat real, fresh food than something in shake form.

But that's just me.

I agree. I tried Jillian's Protein Shake and felt bloated to the point of pain. (And, I tolerate dairy just fine) As soon as I stopped, I was much better. Now, I eat my protein rather than through a straw. Good luck!
  • inskydiamonds
    Options
    If you haven't shared your weight this week, get it in by tomorrow!
  • macausey
    macausey Posts: 2
    Options
    Oops! I remembered monday night that I had to put my weight in for the week, but by tuesday, that thought was long gone... Anyways, here it is!

SW: 228
    CW: 226
    GW: 215

Lost a bit! Though it may have been due to the long day at the zoo today.

Eating out - I think I might have eaten out twice... But I can't prove it.
    Weight Training - We don't really have weights at home and we can't do a gym membership yet... We DID do a day of the 30 day shred and I annihilated my weak arms with push ups!
    Pamper - I don't know if you would call it a pamper, but I did end up eating that box of swiss rolls that I was talking about before. It was much less satisfying than it used to be, which means I am on the right track!

Hopefully this coming week will be better, challenge-wise.
  • inskydiamonds
    Options
    https://docs.google.com/a/u.pacific.edu/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Au1jrXpKSwMddFU3SVFjYm5RLTN4NGxkbERydXRFcFE#gid=0
    A new week! Great job!

I've deleted people who haven't updated 2 weeks in a row, but the information has not been lost and is saved on my computer in case they come back.

TOP 5 LOSERS FOR THE WEEK:
    1. cateyes0831 - 5.4
    2. andremkelly & vmilam03 - 3.2
    3. cherriewilliams & puffinclaire - 3

TOP 10 LOSERS FOR THE CHALLENGE
    1. kateva143 - 13.4
    2. andreamkelly - 12.8
    3. cateyes0831 - 11.2
    4. chichi128 - 8.1
    5. livextoxrun - 8
    6. bbagnell13 - 7.6
    7. ingalynn - 7.3
    8. ladysuze - 7.1
    9. brianascat - 6.8
    10. zerbe6982 - 6.6

And to remind you what the new challenges are:

- Challenge yourself to 50 PUSH-UPS for the week (if 50 is too easy for you or isn't practical, pick a more achievable but still challenging goal)
    - Pick one of your NUTRIENTS that you track and have difficulty with (besides carbs - so protein, carbs, sodium, etc.) and work at getting better at hitting goals/staying under maximums
    - Share some time with SOMEONE YOU LOVE
  • kateva143
    kateva143 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the new goals Elizabeth!! I love them this week! I stink at Push-ups but have been doing modified versions and gaining strength slowly.. =)
  • Cateyes0831
    Cateyes0831 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Husband and I have been sick this week :ohwell: We are feeling better now and ready to get back on our feet. I am going to try and get in all 50 push ups tomorrow...wish me luck Lol.
  • EmmaM2211
    EmmaM2211 Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    I have been really rubbish this week, hoping for a loss in the morning but would be happy with staying the same!

Havent done any push-ups....will try and do as many as I can tonight after work. I'm going to aim for 10 full ones and 40 girly ones. Probably a bit ambitious but if I manage that I'll be over the moon!
    Spent yesterday with my family so that challenge was easy, my grandma, cousin, aunt, niece and I went out for the day - antiques fair and CAKE!! haha.
    I've been trying my hardest to to stay under on sodium this week (even though I've gone over on my calories too many times!) and I think I've done ok on it, tried to up my potassium when I went over 2000mg.

Hope you've all had a better week than me and good luck everyone for weigh in tomorrow!! xxx
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    June results:
    - Lost 5lbs not 6(like I had hoped for)

6/5/2012204lbs (-1) 5lbs to go for June
    6/12/2012 204lbs (-1lb)
    6/19/2012: 203.5lbs (-1.5lbs) 4.5lbs to go
    6/26/2012: 201lbs (-2.5lbs) 2lbs to go for June (Can it be done?)
    6/30/2012 200lbs (-1lb)
    GW:199lbs Actual weight: 200lbs (1lb shy) :grumble:

July Goal: 194 / Summer goal 189 by 8/30
  • inskydiamonds
    Options
    Tomorrow's the day!

NEW CHALLENGES:
    - Drink at least 8 cups of WATER a day. Try to increase it even more if you can!
    - Work on a part of your BODY that you've neglected more than others.
    - Check in: How is this challenge going for you so far?
  • LadySuze
    LadySuze Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    It's Tuesday in my part of the world, so I'm checking in :D

SW:176.4
    W1:172.6
    W2:172.6
    W3:170.9
    W4:169.3
    W5:168.2
    GW:154

I'm so happy with my loss this week because I was expecting a gain! I've been to Portugal last week and didn't watch what i ate at all... So to still be losing is making me extremely happy!

The challenge is going great. If I keep this up I should be able to be at my goal weight at the end.

Everyone is doing amazing! Keep up the good work! :flowerforyou: