MFP Left-Handers Stand up and be Proud!!

Replies

• deannalynne73
    deannalynne73 Posts: 105 Member
    Southpaw here! :wink:
  • pullipgirl
    pullipgirl Posts: 767 Member
    i'm ambi
  • firesoforion
    firesoforion Posts: 1,017 Member
    Left hander, here. I was just watching Home Improvement last night and noticed that Tim Allen is left handed as well. So he can be added to the list along with Jimi Hendrix. :)
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    I'm right hander but I do use my left hand for the "stranger"
  • chunkyjeff
    chunkyjeff Posts: 68 Member
    Lefty here too !!!
  • shaypearl
    shaypearl Posts: 307 Member
    <
    To the left , to the left....I'm a lefty all the way except for scissors. My class didn't have the green left handed scissors.
  • pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,871 Member
    Wow, there certainly are a lot of us! My sister and I are both lefties, but neither of my brothers are.
  • caraiselite
    caraiselite Posts: 2,631 Member
    my son, uncle, ex brother in law, and and my best friend are lefties.

i *kitten* left handed! haha.
  • vinadity98
    vinadity98 Posts: 26 Member
    I'm a lefty and I do everything with my left hand. I think my right hand is useless, but I'll keep it around anyway! LOL!
  • aHarness625
    aHarness625 Posts: 10 Member
    I am a proud lefty as well! Although, the only thing I do with my left hand is write.. and put on eyeliner!! haha
    My boyfriend and I are both lefty's.. I was a little sad when our daughter ended up a righty!
  • momof2winsplus
    momof2winsplus Posts: 137 Member
    I'm a lefty, but do most sports right handed.
  • spacecase76
    spacecase76 Posts: 673 Member
    I am left-handed. The only lefty in my family. I didn't even get a left-handed kid!

My BF is also left-handed. Just a cute coincidence :love:
  • amebril
    amebril Posts: 56 Member
    I'm also a Lefty.
  • Left handed!! Some things I can do with my right hand but not very many!! In school I always got in trouble for slanting my letters to the left! I call that discrimination!
  • cainie19
    cainie19 Posts: 126
    i am left handed and pretty much incapable of doing anything at all with my right hand!!
  • scotslass
    scotslass Posts: 317
    Left hander here :-)
  • brewface811
    brewface811 Posts: 106
    I'm a lefty and proud of it! :)
  • giggitygoo
    giggitygoo Posts: 1,978 Member
    I'm ambidextrous!

So ..I suppose I''m halfway to leftyville. :glasses:
  • Blaqheart
    Blaqheart Posts: 235
    Left handed except for scissors and computer mouse. I am pretty creative. I'm a writer, play with Photoshop (it stopped working due to this Vista os :grumble: ) love to garden, and big animal lover.
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    I'm left-handed

I'm the only left handed person in my family other than my grandma on my dad's side.

My daughter is actually ambidextrous which was a HUGE help when she broke her arms.

Lauren
  • Danielle_2013
    Danielle_2013 Posts: 806 Member
    Lefty - and birthday is actually on National Left-handers day!
  • iLoveMyPitbull1225
    iLoveMyPitbull1225 Posts: 1,690 Member
    I'm a south paw :)
  • hnsaunde
    hnsaunde Posts: 757 Member
    I'm leftie in everything except for a computer mouse, I'm even left footed. I'm completely accident prone as well, especially in sports.
  • trhjrh06
    trhjrh06 Posts: 2,272 Member
    Left handed here!
    I can't do anything right handed. Well the only thing I do right handed is use the mouse on the computer because that's how they were in school growing up.

There were 4 kids in my family and my parents, half of us are left handed the other half are right handed. I was the lucky one and am left handed :D

Oh and my husband is left handed and we created a little left handed princess :)
  • terpsoccer
    terpsoccer Posts: 22 Member
    Write left handed, Throw and play golf right handed. Play hockey left handed go figure and lacrosse right hand dominant. Play guitar righthanded mainly because i played violin as a kid and there don't make left handed ones for orchestra.
  • arnoswife
    arnoswife Posts: 228 Member
    leftie here and damn proud of it!!:happy:
  • headlock_lynn
    headlock_lynn Posts: 79 Member
    I am left handed too although I hold a tennis racket, broom and various other things in my right. (Hopeless at tennis by the way) Very good swimmer but no good at ball games. Do hold bat with right. (Perhaps that's the problem). Mother is also left handed.Am excellent at computer skills. Not very creative.
  • josiereside
    josiereside Posts: 720 Member
    I am a lefty but pretty much the only thing I do left handed is write and sometimes eat left handed but I tend to eat more right handed. Tennis I am a righty, throwing a ball the same thing...
  • AmyLRed
    AmyLRed Posts: 856 Member
    totally left here, and so is my son
This discussion has been closed.